Emirates City, Ajman, What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

good developer is star giga
I would second mpat on that. The only developer who I feel is competent and live upto it's name is star giga. ETA star is involved and they have delivered projects in Dubai. Besides they have the financial muscle to make things work.

The others in Ajman, frankly speaking might not live upto star giga.

You can be sure that Star Giga will deliver.

Regards

Roshan

A

AR786

How do I find out what project star giga are involved in?

Star giga and Eta star....is this one company? or 2 companies that work together?

R

Roshan

Adnan Safarini is an architect / consultant and not a contractor. Very popular among the locals.

At one time they used to almost 50% of the projects in town.

Roshan

A

AR786

So what do ppl recommend I do.

My budget is around £35,000

Who do i go with? and where do i invest?

F

financier888

I would second mpat on that. The only developer who I feel is competent and live upto it's name is star giga. ETA star is involved and they have delivered projects in Dubai. Besides they have the financial muscle to make things work.

The others in Ajman, frankly speaking might not live upto star giga.

You can be sure that Star Giga will deliver.

Regards

Roshan
I would be cautious in regard to these 'Joint Ventures' - irrpesective of how the strong one of the partners may be... especially as we do not know the nature of the JV - The Trump / Nahkeel 'JV" got cancelled - and they both are strong and reputable wtih formindable 'muscle' Ask ETA Star office for the representations on the project... and commitment.... That's the problem in Ajman without a regulatory body in place - so why take the risk?

See what unfolds in the months to come - still too soon to say at this point and with sales being flat - who knows? maybe the same flats will be offered cheaper and with better terms in March or April...

A

AR786

Hey Financier888,

Appreciate all the advise you have given me today...

Will defo keeps my ears and eyes open for projects around March April time...who knows it might be a better time to invest then.

Kind Regards

R

Roshan

How do I find out what project star giga are involved in?

Star giga and Eta star....is this one company? or 2 companies that work together?
Star Giga is a joint venture between ETA Star and a company called Mazyood Giga. They have joint forces in Ajman.

In Dubai ETA Star operates on its own.

Roshan

F

financier888

Star Giga is a joint venture between ETA Star and a company called Mazyood Giga. They have joint forces in Ajman.

In Dubai ETA Star operates on its own.

Roshan
They are solid - for sure.. have they broke ground yet?

A

AR786

So if theres a Star Giga project in downtown Ajman..its worth considering??

What do you reckon guys?

A

AR786

Hey guys,

I'm back for some friendly advise.

Have you heard of Horizon Tower and Garden City Tower in Ajman??

Both these towers are in downtown Ajman?
Whats the difference between downtown ajman and emirates road.

Horizon Tower is due to complete in 3 months and Garden City in 2010..

Are these worth looking into??

R

Roshan

So what do ppl recommend I do.

My budget is around £35,000

Who do i go with? and where do i invest?
Two sides to the coin.

If you have loads of money, then other peoples liabilities will be your opportunity and you could invest considering long term prospects.

If 35 K is all that you have and if you are investing because others are investing, then hang on to your money cos as of today having liquidity helps.

Roshan

A

Ajman2020

Ajman Property

Hello AR786

Good Day. I have an offer for you to own 50% of my property in Ajman which is under construction. If you are interested, let me know, I will provide you all the details.

Cheers

Ahmed

A

aggie_101

AR7, ajman downtown is the old town, low buildings, and near the corniche too. I visited there last weekend. the new cities like aqua, marmooka, hamedeya, and emarite city are all about 15-20 mins drive from downtown ajman. nice location, you want it to be away from the old city anwyays. Emarite rd is a rather impressive highway that I saw there, looked new to me, clean and large. it connects all these cities to dubai basically.

F

financier888

This is probably a question for Dubaiboy or anyone else who can help.

I am thinking of getting a studio apartment for £36,017 at the Grand Orian Tower in Ajman.

Would you recommend buying a property for investment purposes in Ajman? and realistically how far is Ajman from Dubai airport and Dubai central.

This construction is due to complete in 2011 and by then i here there will be a metro line and Ajman airport and will be easy to travel.

Please can you advises asap.

Kind Regards
Has construction started on this 'metro' and the 'airport' ?? You sure these mega projects are going forward??? The distance from Ajman to Dubai airport is approx 35 min - less with no traffic - really off hours!!! to get through Sharjah... I suggest you wait till Ajman gets their version of RERA opreational as to protect your investment...

U

UKCIG-AJMAN

10 Years property investment experiance

This is currently the best time to invest in Ajman, many developers (ourselves included) have slashed their prices to the point our profit margins are nearly non existant.

The cost of property in Ajman can not and will not go any lower due to the price developers have paid for land and the construction costs.

As with every market professional investors buy when the markets at rock bottom hence why we have financial institutions and funds buying up floors, buildings and plots.

The smart investors are cleaning up in this current climate and will make a fortune in the not to distant future.

V

verity

this is currently the best time to invest in ajman, many developers (ourselves included) have slashed their prices to the point our profit margins are nearly non existant.

The cost of property in ajman can not and will not go any lower due to the price developers have paid for land and the construction costs.

As with every market professional investors buy when the markets at rock bottom hence why we have financial institutions and funds buying up floors, buildings and plots.

The smart investors are cleaning up in this current climate and will make a fortune in the not to distant future.
that is if developers will not default and run with investors' money !!

A

aggie_101

escrow account at Ajman?

Well with Escrow being rolled out in a matter of weeks thats not going to happen.
Which developer are you with if you dont mind advicing.

1- I havent seen anything concrete in terms of RERA at ajman or escrow accounts.

2- When do you think the power plant from malaysia will start?

3- which project got cancelled at emarites city?

V

verity

Well with Escrow being rolled out in a matter of weeks thats not going to happen.
ESCROW TRUST Account with Terms &Cons prohibiting developer withdrawing funds for anything else but against The Project money were paid for ????
Which developer in Ajman you talk about ?

F

financier888

ESCROW TRUST Account with Terms &Cons prohibiting developer withdrawing funds for anything else but against The Project money were paid for ????
Which developer in Ajman you talk about ?
Without a trustee the escrow acct & terms conditions - which are drawn by the developer is meaningless. If you know how the escrow acct and regulations connected thereto are formed in Dubai, you'd see how this actually does protect investors. Simply having an acct 'named' escrow and having the developer draft the terms and conditions is a red herring. You need a 3rd party and enforcement agent for compliance. I am not aware that Ajman has this in place yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.