Emirates City, Ajman, What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ebrahim1

I have a lake view 2 bedroom, 7th floor, in B14 Rainbow Towers by Sweet Homes to sell. Construction is on slab four and is progressing along.

If anyone is interested, let me know and ill send etails.

P

paul66

I have a lake view 2 bedroom, 7th floor, in B14 Rainbow Towers by Sweet Homes to sell. Construction is on slab four and is progressing along.

If anyone is interested, let me know and ill send etails.
How much are you looking for and what is the size?

Paul

R

RafalPD

I had mixed signals from different people about it, and I'm hoping to get some more information from people who know it well...

If you know of a specifically good project/developer there, please point it out to me.

Also, what main factors would you take in mind when investing there? Parking spaces? views of the lake?
parking space - crucial...

I

iconoverseas

Hi,
I have 1 bed apartment in Shami Twin Towers, already under construction, 794 sq ft, 20th floor, excellent view. AED 380,000 inc parking. let me know if interested.

K

Kjarkata

I have 1 B/R 971 Sq ft, I have booked for AED 435,000 and will to sell at the same price. The developer is Star Giga, which is a very reputed builder. So farI have paid around AED 110,000. 40% to ve paid in 3 years after the possession of the apartment. Let me know if you are interested.

G

Gintas

Have a great offer

Dear investors;

Have 1bedroom 802 Ft penthouse in Paradise Lake Towers B-2, 24th floor in Ajman. The project will be completed in 2010 December. 30min drive from DUBAI International Airport. The property is park facing floor charges are included. Escrow acc is open, construction is in progress. Have all confirmation papers and photos of the progress from Sweet Homes. If interested please come back with offers.

Regards

G

ghazwan

How amuch you want it?
You need to say how much you looking for ??

G

Gintas

Hi

I have bought this apartment Year ago and paid 412469AED have paid half of this amount already. 2years interest free payment plan after completion.
Thinking to sell same price maybe +% just cover transfer fee + extras.

Kindly let me know.

Regards
Gintas

G

ghazwan

1 bedroom for 412400? + 2%-3% cost cover?
You must be joking my friend ....
First, Completion would be in DEC 2015 not in DEC 2010

The True fact is: Emarite City service's inluding Electricity/Water/Gas/Roads/Pavements/Lakes ...etc .. is not schedual or designed yet

For example: The main electricy power station for providing Emarite city is still under construction by the malaysian company, and it will be handed to the Ajman government hopefully by end of 2013.

Last edited:
K

Kjarkata

Any one interested, I have 1 B/R 971 Sq ft, I have booked for AED 435,000 and will to sell at the same price. The developer is Star Giga, which is a very reputed builder. So farI have paid around AED 110,000. 40% to ve paid in 3 years after the possession of the apartment. Let me know if you are interested. I am prepared to sale in less than what I have paid so far (AED 100,000 aganist paid amount of AED 110,000)

D

Darius

I read this thread from the begining. It was like the scenario for film. At firrst everybody tells each other how good is the Ajman. Nobody pays attention to some financier's messages. At the culmination all start selling something to each other...

K

Kjarkata

Hi Darius, looks interesting!!! like a movie, all of a sudden, there is a surpise.

This has what has happened to us (investors). Because of our own greed, we were looking to pick up any rubbish the developers were offering without evening looking at the who the developers are? and what could happen to the investment. At the end of the day, Ajman govt. stopped issueing the residence visa and then the new law according to which pretty much almost all the investors in Ajman are not entitiled to residence visa.
This was the suspence in the real life movie,the prices dropped, no one was willing to pay any more, the utilities project by ajman govt got delayed and no body is sure if it will be completed, so no water and no electricity, pushed the prices further down. Developers started running away, ARRA is not much effective, no stable law, so no one wants to buy, the movie has not yet ended, so just wait and see what is about to come which no one can predict...

P

paul66

If anyone has a 2 or 3 bed apartment for sale in the Ajman One development they would like to sell at a below-market price, please get in touch as I would be very interested in purchasing.

Regards,
Paul

K

Kjarkata

Just talked to Star Giga - project Goldcrest Dreams. They informed me that they are in the final stages to make a decision about return of investors money. Personally, I did not belive him but just wanted to share with others and see if anu of you have ben told the same. So far they are not registered with ARRA and so I guess, legally they can not work as a developer in Ajman?

Status
Not open for further replies.