Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

El Kawser Dreams

Discussion in 'Egypt property' started by queenie40something, Apr 3, 2008.

1. queenie40something

queenie40something Senior Member

El Kouser Hurghada

Hi all

Has anyone heard of these.

I found some info that states 5 mins walk to beach and 5 min drive to Sakala.

Apartments are either 1 or 2 beds with open kitchen, large living room, bathroom and balcony.

Building has lift, large garden and swimming pool. The apartments are shells and need finishing and decorating but great prices.

€12480 for a 60 m2 Apartment
    €15600 for a 75 m2 Apartment
    €17680 for a 85 m2 Apartment

Attached Files:

2. RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com New Member

There is also El Kawser Dreams. El Kawser in my opinion is the best area of Hurghada.

Attached Files:

3. blazwww

blazwww New Member

Do you maaybe know the name of this project?

regards,

blaz

4. queenie40something

Hi I have sent an email to ask so if they respond I will let you know.

5. blazwww

blazwww New Member

thx

blaz

6. hello

Hi Blazz what you are looking for? and what is your budget?
    Regards
    George

7. queenie40something

Hi all -found out more about El Kawser Dreams. It is the same developers as Hurghada Dreams. It is just a block away from Regency Towers and British Resort. Hurghada's main promenade area and Esplanada Mall is just 10 minutes' walk from here. Pre release prices are until 15th June with prices starting from under £25,000. The building is designed by one of Egypts top arhictects who also designed the Nile Hospital and El Andalous. There will be commercial units including a supermarket, communal pool, rooftop terrace with BBQ area, pre installed telephone and internet, security etc. The maintenance fee is £350 per annum. They look quite spacious with the cheapest units being 73 m2. Due for completion Spring 2009.

8. James Barnett

James Barnett New Member

I am very excited about this El kawser Dreams it is far under the market value of anything else in the area and its the same developer as Hurghada Dreams. Which i have seen progress well i really do think the new touristic center is the place for growth and future resale what do you all think.

9. EL Kawther dreams is realy good priced as its still in prelaunch phase and all units 2 beds, but yes its true its less priced but because its in prelaunch phase so take the chance :)

10. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

What price for a 2 bed apartment?

11. queenie40something

12. Hi Lyndsay
    The cheapest 2 beds 27770 GBP , size 73.08 m2

13. queenie40something

George - I have seen them advertised for £24,847 - pre release up until 15th June. £2000 reservation and maintenace is only £350 per annum.

14. this is the cheapest unit now queenie

15. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Are these prices for finished or unfinished?

Lyndsay

16. these prices for finished flats

17. lyndsay552

lyndsay552 New Member

Thanks i was wondering why the prices had gone up so much compared to Alisons original post

Lyndsay

18. James Barnett

James Barnett New Member

At first I was told they were starting at £24000 for a two bed but i think it was a mistake because the lowest on the price list I have is £27000 fo 73 sqm two bed still very good when same apartment in El Kawser is usually £40000 - £45000

19. hi it was as Alison said but it was smaller than this unit but all sold out :)

20. reda1904

reda1904 New Member

El Kawther Apartments

Can anyone tell me what a 3 bed/2 bath finished apartment in El Kawther is worth at the moment please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.