El Kawser Dreams

• Thread starter queenie40something
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Can anyone tell me what a 3 bed/2 bath finished apartment in El Kawther is worth at the moment please?
depends on locatn, finishing, is is located in a compound with services and swimimg pool, or normal building? many things, also size

R

reda1904

depends on locatn, finishing, is is located in a compound with services and swimimg pool, or normal building? many things, also size
I know it is 120m2 in a compound with a swimming pool further back behind Desert Pearl somewhere.

R

reda1904

you welcome but are you planing to sell or buy a flat???
We are waiting for more details from an agent of one that is for sale but it is 45,000GBP and we wondered whether the price is too high as we are not too familiar with El Kawther prices.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
We are waiting for more details from an agent of one that is for sale but it is 45,000GBP and we wondered whether the price is too high as we are not too familiar with El Kawther prices.
is it 2 or 3 beds

R

reda1904

is it 2 or 3 beds
It's a 3 bed/2 bath in the Desert Rose 2 building. I haven't heard of this development before but apparently it was built by El Riad i've been told. I'm still waiting for some photos from the agent.

V

VICKIG

Has anyone resold in this area recently?
Am thinking to sell my 2 bed apartment.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
It's a 3 bed/2 bath in the Desert Rose 2 building. I haven't heard of this development before but apparently it was built by El Riad i've been told. I'm still waiting for some photos from the agent.
I think you mean Desrt Pearl projects there is not such project in El Kawser. its a name of a hotel

J

James Barnett

Has anyone resold in this area recently?
Am thinking to sell my 2 bed apartment.
why would you want to sell now how much did you pay for your 2 bed and where is it

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George - I have heard of Desert Rose 2. From memory 45 luxury apartments 200m from beach and shops and 2 km from airport. Maintenance £400 a yr. Please dont quote me as I say this is from memory - mind you my mum says I have a photographic memory lol. I could be wrong though x

R

reda1904

I think you mean Desrt Pearl projects there is not such project in El Kawser. its a name of a hotel
Initially I thought they meant Desert Pearl but they confirmed it is Desert Rose 2. It's a bit of a mystery at the moment. They sent me a photo but say that its close to completion now. Thanks for the feedback. We'll see what other info we get from the agent in the next few days.

Attachments

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Initially I thought they meant Desert Pearl but they confirmed it is Desert Rose 2. It's a bit of a mystery at the moment. They sent me a photo but say that its close to completion now. Thanks for the feedback. We'll see what other info we get from the agent in the next few days.
Never Heared of it really wish you all the best

V

VICKIG

Hi James,

I was originally planning on keeping it as a long term investment but have bought a villa in mubarak 7 but need to finish it off. I was relying on the proceeds from the sale of my house here..but by the looks of it am not gonna be able to sell it for a while due to the market conditions.

The apartment is in Regency Towers, it is 1st floor 2 bed 2 bath.

Not sure the going rate but last time I heard that they were selling them for around 45k finished.

Mine is also furnished.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi James,

I was originally planning on keeping it as a long term investment but have bought a villa in mubarak 7 but need to finish it off. I was relying on the proceeds from the sale of my house here..but by the looks of it am not gonna be able to sell it for a while due to the market conditions.

Not sure the going rate but last time I heard that they were selling them for around 45k finished.

Mine is also furnished.
Ithink this still good offer :) fair price
:)

J

James Barnett

Hi James,

Mine is also furnished.
Regency towers is a spot on development you should be able to sell quickly because people want properties they can get maximum mortgages on but the off plan developments only leave about 35% on completion to pay by mortgage. The propertys are still selling quikly in El Kawser and we all know why cut someone who is touring buyers a comission on it. I pressume were all aware of the HSBC mortgages.

J

James Barnett

EL Kawther dreams is realy good priced as its still in prelaunch phase and all units 2 beds, but yes its true its less priced but because its in prelaunch phase so take the chance :)
Regarding El Kawser Dreams you say take the chance what sort of chance do you think i would be taking.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Regarding El Kawser Dreams you say take the chance what sort of chance do you think i would be taking.
as i wrote is in the prelaunch phase and for 2 beds price start from 27777 GBP
so isn't this a good chance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.