• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

El Kouser Hurghada

Hi all

Has anyone heard of these.

I found some info that states 5 mins walk to beach and 5 min drive to Sakala.

Apartments are either 1 or 2 beds with open kitchen, large living room, bathroom and balcony.

Building has lift, large garden and swimming pool. The apartments are shells and need finishing and decorating but great prices.

€12480 for a 60 m2 Apartment
€15600 for a 75 m2 Apartment
€17680 for a 85 m2 Apartment

Attachments

B

blazwww

Hi all

Has anyone heard of these.

I found some info that states 5 mins walk to beach and 5 min drive to Sakala.

Apartments are either 1 or 2 beds with open kitchen, large living room, bathroom and balcony.

Building has lift, large garden and swimming pool. The apartments are shells and need finishing and decorating but great prices.

€12480 for a 60 m2 Apartment
€15600 for a 75 m2 Apartment
€17680 for a 85 m2 Apartment

Do you maaybe know the name of this project?

regards,

blaz

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all -found out more about El Kawser Dreams. It is the same developers as Hurghada Dreams. It is just a block away from Regency Towers and British Resort. Hurghada's main promenade area and Esplanada Mall is just 10 minutes' walk from here. Pre release prices are until 15th June with prices starting from under £25,000. The building is designed by one of Egypts top arhictects who also designed the Nile Hospital and El Andalous. There will be commercial units including a supermarket, communal pool, rooftop terrace with BBQ area, pre installed telephone and internet, security etc. The maintenance fee is £350 per annum. They look quite spacious with the cheapest units being 73 m2. Due for completion Spring 2009.

J

James Barnett

I am very excited about this El kawser Dreams it is far under the market value of anything else in the area and its the same developer as Hurghada Dreams. Which i have seen progress well i really do think the new touristic center is the place for growth and future resale what do you all think.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I am very excited about this El kawser Dreams it is far under the market value of anything else in the area and its the same developer as Hurghada Dreams. Which i have seen progress well i really do think the new touristic center is the place for growth and future resale what do you all think.
EL Kawther dreams is realy good priced as its still in prelaunch phase and all units 2 beds, but yes its true its less priced but because its in prelaunch phase so take the chance :)

queenie40something

queenie40something

George - I have seen them advertised for £24,847 - pre release up until 15th June. £2000 reservation and maintenace is only £350 per annum.

L

lyndsay552

Thanks i was wondering why the prices had gone up so much compared to Alisons original post

Lyndsay

J

James Barnett

At first I was told they were starting at £24000 for a two bed but i think it was a mistake because the lowest on the price list I have is £27000 fo 73 sqm two bed still very good when same apartment in El Kawser is usually £40000 - £45000

R

reda1904

El Kawther Apartments

Can anyone tell me what a 3 bed/2 bath finished apartment in El Kawther is worth at the moment please?

Status
Not open for further replies.