Dubai chapter of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vicks

Hi Roshan,

Please include me.

vivek dot malhotra@comatrix dot co dot uk

Also do any of you know of buying property in Abu Dhabi. I need a contact to help me with purchases.

I

iloilo

Roshan,

Remember me - the one with the sudden area increase of my office unit in Business Bay? Thanks for your message. I have replied today.

I would very much like to attend the meeting - am based in Dubai. I am not allowed to post my email address yet as I have made less than 20 post contributions. But I will keep checking this thread for the meeting date. Thnx.

I

iloilo

Do send me an email re meeting date & time. My email address: rahimkkp @ yahoo dot com

R

Roshan

Roshan,

Remember me - the one with the sudden area increase of my office unit in Business Bay? Thanks for your message. I have replied today.

I would very much like to attend the meeting - am based in Dubai. I am not allowed to post my email address yet as I have made less than 20 post contributions. But I will keep checking this thread for the meeting date. Thnx.
Hi,

You were supposed to come back with details. Of course, I remember you.

The first meeting is slated around the end of this month. Gives time for everyone to breathe and cross the date on their calendars.

An email will go out in the next few days. Stay tuned.

I have pm'ed you for some details.

Regards

Roshan

C

CuriousCannuck

Count me in!

I would be very interested.

freerain at excite dot com
Thanks

Dan

M

Ms.

Hello every one,

Roshan thank's alot for suggesting this. Would love to participate in this please keep me posted looking forward to meet all of you: sayeh at escapeajman dot com

:)

Z

zlajoni

It would be great if we could arange the meeting with at least couple of weeks notice. :)

R

Roshan

It would be great if we could arange the meeting with at least couple of weeks notice. :)
End of this month....Oops how about 2nd May 2008 which is a friday and lot of time to strike out the date on your calendars.

An email for a place to meet which is conveinient for all. Suggestions will be invited. If the response is good. How about a extra mini conference hall where coffee is served, other than a coffee house where one can can't talk. Does anyone know of a place like this ??

Will send the email out.

Regards

Roshan

U

unitz

Hi Roshan,

Count me in too. I'd be keen to attend.

Cheers,
UnitZ.

M

maximusprime

Count me in, please let me know when you schedule a time and place.
max at neu-wave dot com

D

dreamsofburj

i may not be able to attend your meetings as i abode in london but i would like to know the minutes of the meetings if it is possible. keep me updated anyways i will try and visit the dream land... vishnet2000 at hotmail dot com

C

Chander

I am interested in joining the meeting.

I am unable to post my e-mail id so I will keep track of it thru this thread.

B

blackberry2k

Hi ,
I would like to be part of the team. My e-mail is blackberry2k at gmail dot com

Sounds like a great idea,

Please keep me informed with any meetings and other information regarding investment property.

thebest2invest (at) hotmail dot co dot uk

Thank you

BS

Status
Not open for further replies.