F

Fastfunker

Please count me in - I am in dubai. piers dot webster at mrl dash group dot com

Thanks.

S

Sina

Interested

Hi Roshan,

Great idea man, please send me when the date when it's set.

sina dot saleem at gmail

Thanks in advance.

S

sap001

Hi,

I also live and work in London. I would be very interested if perhaps a meeting could be arranged here perhaps once or twice a year so people can find out about Dubai issues? I am sure there are a lot of people interested in finding out about issues pertaining to Dubai who live in London.

sap001

C

Chamma

Friends,

We have had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

As they say real estate is all about net working, sharing of information. At times it helps to sit around and have a one to one discussion. Form a group wher problems can be discussed and sorted out.

On behalf of few other members, I take this opportunity to extend an invitation to members who would like to join this group.

Look forward to your replies.

Regards

Roshan

Hi Roshan

Marvellous Idea, i live in dubai and work for real estate, count me in [email protected]

best regards,

M

Mahawish

Friends,

We have had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

As they say real estate is all about net working, sharing of information. At times it helps to sit around and have a one to one discussion. Form a group wher problems can be discussed and sorted out.

On behalf of few other members, I take this opportunity to extend an invitation to members who would like to join this group.

Regards

Roshan

Count me in as well ....'mahawish at mmreale dot com'

really_true

really_true

meeting

If an when u have a meet please let me know
really_true at hotmail dot com

Friends,

Regards

Roshan

D

direct2dubai

Please add me in for the next meeting in Dubai.
direct2dubai at gmail dot com

S

Small fish

Hi

Please count me in too.
smallfishk at gmail dot com

Thanks

V

Vicks

Meet up

Has there actually been a meeting held yet? I haven't missed anything yet? Have i?!

R

Roshan

Has there actually been a meeting held yet? I haven't missed anything yet? Have i?!
Sorry for the delay. I had decided to discuss this on emails, actually stored half the addresses and then my laptop conked off :mad:

How about a June 20, Friday meeting. The meeting would be a roughly 2 hour meeting, discussing pure real estate topics and net working. Probable time 4 to 6. This meeting would also serve as a spring board for people planning to invest, those who have problems ( 10 brains think better than 1 )

The most ideal place would be a quite place where we could discuss and convinient for everyone. Coffee shops tend to get a bit noisy. Anybody has contacts - OR - can recommend a quite place.

Some had pm'ed me and they will be contacted on email.

Pls email me as well on your confirmation on [email protected] so that after we decide then we can start to proceed on emails as well.

Anyone has suggestions, pls post it on the forum.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards

Roshan

Let's get started.

R

Roshan

So far 15 have confirmed and hope they don't drop out.

We need to make some arrangements and one member suggested a small conference room which could be hired for 3 hours which I felt was a good idea. Does anyone know of such place.

For members would still like to make it, pls email me on [email protected]

Makes it easy to include you in a group email.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

We need to make some arrangements and one member suggested a small conference room which could be hired for 3 hours which I felt was a good idea. Does anyone know of such place.

Regards

Roshan

Roshan

similar type of small corner can be booked at one of a small restaurant or coffee shop, where we all can take some breakfast and share each other's introduciton and interactions. This is one of the suggestions also,

R

Roshan

Roshan

similar type of small corner can be booked at one of a small restaurant or coffee shop, where we all can take some breakfast and share each other's introduciton and interactions. This is one of the suggestions also,
Mpat,

Thanks for the efforts. Can you make some enquiries on that front.

I am making enquiries on a small conference room for 3 hours. Will let you know of the devlopments.

Regards

Roshan

really_true

really_true

roshan again i am confirming really_true At hotmail dot com .

M

memo123

I want to be in this meeting but I dont live in Dubai

Regards

Roshan
Dear Roshan
how about all of the people who are not living in Dubai
how can we contribute with issues and ideas ,
please tell me what happens
zalikah123 at yahoo dot com
regards

R

Roshan

Dear Roshan
how about all of the people who are not living in Dubai
how can we contribute with issues and ideas ,
please tell me what happens
zalikah123 at yahoo dot com
regards
The intention of this meeting is to

Set up a non profit meeting place where like minded people interact, discuss wht's hot..what's not.

Discuss problems faced by investors. As they say 10 heads are better than 1. I have noticed there are members who are strong in each sector like say, one is very knowledgeable in Sports city, the other in Jumairah village and somebodi in Business Bay

To create Net working. Group investing requires each investor to understand how the others think. Members of similar thinking can go ahead and who knows buy a floor. Now all of us would like to have good prices, there you go...good prices can be achieved by net working.

If the meetings head in the right direction, then we could think of calling guest speakers, brokers who will give valuable insights.

I had mentioned earlier on in the post that we could organize a special meeting if overseas members were in town.

If any specific problems that you might have, we could discuss this at the forum and come up with ideas or solutions. You are free to come up with ideas and issues and they will be addressed.

Whether in Dubai or not, we are all a part of the same team. We will try our best to address your issues and ideas.

Take care.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Mpat,

Thanks for the efforts. Can you make some enquiries on that front.

I am making enquiries on a small conference room for 3 hours. Will let you know of the devlopments.

Regards

Roshan
Will have details of the place by Saturday. Shortlisted a few places. Will keep you guys informed.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hi Roshan

Marvellous Idea, i live in dubai and work for real estate, count me in [email protected]

best regards,
Found a conference room for Dhs 55/- per head on computer street. Will be checking out the place tomorrow. Will keep you guys posted.

Regards

Roshan

D

Deeramos

HI Roshan,

Nice to read the threads in your group. I am new in UAE real estate but have 8 years extensive real estate experience in the Philippines. I am still learning the trades of the business here, and joining your group will be a lot of help. But I noticed that the posts are dated feb. I hope your group is still active now.

Again, thanks and keep up the good work.

Regards,

Dee Ramos

A

aaron.cook

great idea. True what you say about networking! I can be contacted on the below email address, please count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.