CASA DUBAI into LIQUIDATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

revell10

I would also like to join you to get my money back. What is everyone doing about the missing installments to developers. I"m worried I have"nt got the money to pay again, But I dont want to lose my first booking instalment. can anyone advise.
Regards
Rano

I would say this first complain to RERA on there website, i have done this first to notify authorities out in Dubai

Last edited:
R

rano

I have emailed Rera not had any contact back from them.

Last edited:
R

revell10

I have emailed Rera not had any contact back from them. I dont live near london I"m from south yorkshire,so Its difficult to meet. I dont mind coming down once we establish what we can do.
rano

Do an official complaint to RERA via the website

All casa dubai clients should contact and file an official complaint with RERA and contact the Dubai media.

Last edited:
H

harpsdubai

Casa dubai

Hey Revell

I am in the same situation , casa dubai did not send my sept 08 payment on to the developer , I am looking to get my monies back as well, im in west london so if you need anything we can make contact , I dont know how to pm on here so this would be a start.

I am fed up with the whole dubai thing. I am willing to get togeather to get this sorted and take action asap.

Harps.

R

revell10

Hey Revell

I am in the same situation , casa dubai did not send my sept 08 payment on to the developer , I am looking to get my monies back as well, im in west london so if you need anything we can make contact , I dont know how to pm on here so this would be a start.

I am fed up with the whole dubai thing. I am willing to get togeather to get this sorted and take action asap.

Harps.
I'm sending you a pm with my contact details.

Last edited:
H

harpsdubai

Hi Revell

Thanks , where do I go to pick up your contact details cant seem to find them, I have added you as a freind

Harps

Harps i'm in west london as well lets meet up and discuss what action to take.

I'm sending you a pm with my contact details.

Revell10

R

revell10

Hi Revell

Thanks , where do I go to pick up your contact details cant seem to find them, I have added you as a freind

Harps
Go to the top right of the page and click on the link private messages you'll see my contact details.

Then phone me.

Revell10

R

revell10

Go to the top right of the page and click on the link private messages you'll see my contact details.

Then phone me.

Revell10
Harps you've not activated your pm sort your account then you can access my message i sent to you or send me your email address here

Last edited:
H

harpsdubai

Hey Revell

wont let me post email address can you resend your detail thru PM i didnt get any message come through

Thanks

Harps

R

revell10

Hey Revell

wont let me post email address can you resend your detail thru PM i didnt get any message come through

Thanks

Harps
Good talking will meet up soon

Revell10

Last edited:
C

cumbrian

Do an official complaint to RERA via the website

Also contact the following journalist at the National newspaper to spread awareness in Dubai of Casa DUbai and to get RERA to take some action.

[email protected]

All casa dubai clients should contact and file an official complaint with RERA and contact the Dubai media.
Hi, I have also been buying a property through Casa Dubai. I am waiting for the developer to confirm when they last received payment from Casa Dubai on my behalf. Although reading the comments on this site I'm not hopeful that the last two payments were made.

What action can be taken to recover the lost cash?

Has anybody tried to get out of a contract (I haven't yet signed contract) and successfully got money back from developer? Or am I dreaming!

H

HaveTheAnswers

Harps you've not activated your pm sort your account then you can access my message i sent to you or send me your email address here
Hi Guy's, have you scheduled a meeting yet; if not I'd like to attend. Please advise on contact, etc...

H

HaveTheAnswers

We are arranging a meeting for this weekend pm me your details including email address and we will contact you from there on where it is.

Revell10
PM sent - please advise if received OK

N

nictt

Hi, I have e-mailed the above address with the whole problem. I am interested in meeting up with everyone but I can't seem to PM my details to Revell 10. Can someone please tell me how to.
Think you only have the option to send Private messages when your status changes to 'Active Member'.. Think its after youve made either 5 or 10 posts on the forums...

R

revell10

Hi Rano

PM me but i think you are having problems pm'ing me.

Revell10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.