CASA DUBAI into LIQUIDATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nictt

Hi All,

Like you I paid through Casa, but inisted that I received a not only their receipt, but also a receipt from the developer. With other things on my mind (personal) I did not chase CAsa fro the receipt for the last payment. This I fear has now ended up in the ether (and I will no doubt have to sing for this). My developer is khuyool; I have managed to contact and they have all the other payments bar October 2008's. Fortunately it was not a huge sum.

I do not understand all the post's to date - "CASA WAS A GREAT ORGANISATION" - they knew that they were going down, but insisted on payments to the developers, but ionstead of passing this on it when too .... well who knows where :-(
Hi,
I had been dealing with CasaDubai for nearly 2.5 years and they have forwarded every payment on.. The last payment i made to them was in August and as far as i know this was also sent to my developer (They have not come to me to say they havent got it)..
For the other people who are worried all you can do is contact your developer in the first instance to find out if they have had all of the payments to date from casadubai..
For the future you will just have to pay and contact your developer direct for updates etc...

D

Demoniise

FOR AL OWAIS HEIGHTS

The Plot HA10 in Humaid City has been handed over to Al Owais on 21 December 2008Fencing and sign board is in the process. Mobilization will start in a week's time. As soon as the construction is started we will let you know and you can visit the site as well.

Thats the latest info on this development

Contact Sapphire properties

F

flat2311

i've spoken to the developers and they have assured me that casa dubai's collapse has nothing to do with them and construction is on schedule... regarding any further details (i assume to do with payment etc) i have been advised to contact sapphire properties.

Good luck all!

W

Wannaberich

With the amount of developments launched in Dubai its inevitable there will be many cases of developers going bust etc.There aren't that many cities that are undergoing the same level of construction.It may look bad to people reading the news from abroad,especially those
loving to see Dubai get hit by the credit crunch and there are plenty of those.

However,considering the amount of developers that are currently constructing buildings or have launched any,I'm surprised more haven't gone bust.Especially considering how fast the
credit crunch actually hit Dubai.Maybe there will be many more to come,maybe not,at the moment though it hasnt been too severe.

T

THEX19MAN

Hi All,

Like you I paid through Casa, but inisted that I received a not only their receipt, but also a receipt from the developer. With other things on my mind (personal) I did not chase CAsa fro the receipt for the last payment. This I fear has now ended up in the ether (and I will no doubt have to sing for this). My developer is khuyool; I have managed to contact and they have all the other payments bar October 2008's. Fortunately it was not a huge sum.

I do not understand all the post's to date - "CASA WAS A GREAT ORGANISATION" - they knew that they were going down, but insisted on payments to the developers, but ionstead of passing this on it when too .... well who knows where :-(
My last payment was £4500 and made in early December! I wonder where that has ended up!!!!!

H

Hson

Hi All,

I have the exact same problem and developer! They have all my payments except the last which was in november (which was a rather large amount).

I contacted one of the directors of casa dubai but he simply directed me to the address i should send my question to. I have purchased a property in murhra. If you have any updates can you get back to me and i will do the same to you

M

metlofts

I'm another that lost £4500. They were holding it for me for my next installment!

I

ijaz2008

Casa dubai

I have the exact same problem and developer! They have all my payments except the last which was in november (which was a rather large amount).

I contacted one of the directors of casa dubai but he simply directed me to the address i should send my question to. I have purchased a property in murhra. If you have any updates can you get back to me and i will do the same to you
I am UK based investor with casa dubai, and I am going to nottingham on friday to see what is going on at their offices.

i am trying to reach the directors and would be grateful if you can email me any details you have at

jazmalik at hotmail dot co dot uk

i think cooperation in this instance is the correct way to go, and i am happy to fwd anyone's details to the official receiver.

N

nictt

I am UK based investor with casa dubai, and I am going to nottingham on friday to see what is going on at their offices.

i am trying to reach the directors and would be grateful if you can email me any details you have at

jazmalik at hotmail dot co dot uk

i think cooperation in this instance is the correct way to go, and i am happy to fwd anyone's details to the official receiver.
Have they got some of your funds aswel?
I would assume that the official receiver should have all of our contact details anyway as they will have access to all of there systems..

N

nictt

Also forgot to add that i dont think there will be anything going on at the Nottingham office as everything got transferred to the London office about a month or so ago.. I used to Deal with Shelley in nottingham and she told me the office was being closed.
I may be wrong but im pretty sure that all the 'action' would be going on at the London office...

N

nictt

thanks nictt i will try london first then
No problem..
I felt quite sorry for CasaDubai at first as over the years they have been more than helpful evertime i spoke..
But i seems that more and more people are coming forward advising that they have some of their money... Not good!!

N

naxal

It was a good price and with parking. I have used CasaDubai in the past (Ivory Towers) and trusted them. Liked the location.

Being a studio I had less to lose than a higher price/larger property.
IVORY TOWERS ?? You mean the one by M/s Sukook .

If so ,then this is another project which went bust .

T

THEX19MAN

IVORY TOWERS ?? You mean the one by M/s Sukook .

If so ,then this is another project which went bust .
I had no idea. I sold off plan after around 15 months into the payment plan and was very happy with the sale.

H

HaveTheAnswers

Hi, How did you manage to contact a Director? My only saving grace is that the completion date has been pushed back - no further payments until April. I have sent off my begging letter, well not so much begging, but asking when I will receive my monies back :) (well yhou have to try don't you) - not hold out much hope on a speedy reply or resolution; in the interim I'm going down to Mc D's for a part time job to make up the shortfall. So if you recieve any substandard burgers - you know who's serving :) Got to laugh or I'd cry

Status
Not open for further replies.