Buyers messagegroup Ocean Breeze/Sungate in Sahl Hasheesh

S

sungate638

Hi owners of one or more appartments at the Ocean Breeze and Sungate project.

I bought together with my husband a 4 persons appartment at Sungate 638. I am trying to get in contact with other owners at the same project.

Last May 2010 i went to egypt and made some pictures, so i will try to keep everybody posted about the project, starting with the pictures in May 2010.
Maybe it's a good idea to start download pictures when you have been at the project.

I hope i will get in contact with other owners and hopefully we can help eachother with tips and ideas concerning our adventures future.

I hope i will get this way in contact with future neighbours.

Speak to you soon.

kind regards
Linda Luppens
Sungate 638

Attachments

Light

Light

contact with future neighbours

Hi owners of one or more appartments at the Ocean Breeze and Sungate project.

I hope i will get this way in contact with future neighbours.

Speak to you soon.

kind regards
Linda Luppens
Sungate 638
Hi Linda, sorry for my long-long delay with respond but unfortunately i stopped using my forum registered email and have not being here for a couple of months. But now i'm connected :wavey: We have 328 apartment at Sun Gate and I really appreciate your photo-update for our spot. Can you please clarify for me: is the photo 2 with the view over villas was made from Sun Gate building? and what is the floor?

S

sungate638

Hi Linda, sorry for my long-long delay with respond but unfortunately i stopped using my forum registered email and have not being here for a couple of months. But now i'm connected :wavey: We have 328 apartment at Sun Gate and I really appreciate your photo-update for our spot. Can you please clarify for me: is the photo 2 with the view over villas was made from Sun Gate building? and what is the floor?
Hi Light, the photo 2 has been made on the 2th of june 2010. It has been taken from our appartment on the sixth floor. Pitty the weather was not too well, but the view is anyhow very nice.

It's nice to find a neighbour at sungate... funny actually.

I don't know if it is possible to send a private mail, i will check it on the site.
I am from holland, where are you from? Do you have any mailcontact with other owners already?

I will check now your e-mail and will send you my personal mail address.

speak to you soon.
linda

S

sungate638

Hi Light, the photo 2 has been made on the 2th of june 2010. It has been taken from our appartment on the sixth floor. Pitty the weather was not too well, but the view is anyhow very nice.

It's nice to find a neighbour at sungate... funny actually.

I don't know if it is possible to send a private mail, i will check it on the site.
I am from holland, where are you from? Do you have any mailcontact with other owners already?

I will check now your e-mail and will send you my personal mail address.

speak to you soon.
linda
by the way, i have a lot pictures, and will send them as soon as i can find out your e-mail.

F

format19

Hi,

I purchased (Sun gate) unit 202 Sun GATE – Phase 1 Sun Light

Is this the same development ?
I purchased with MRI but have not heard anything since, I have been searching for other owners in the same complex.

Thanks
Mark

Light

Light

Hi,

I purchased (Sun gate) unit 202 Sun GATE – Phase 1 Sun Light

Is this the same development ?
I purchased with MRI but have not heard anything since, I have been searching for other owners in the same complex.

Thanks
Mark
Hi Mark, glad you found your way to this site. You are welcome. Yes, this the same development and I'm the owner of Unit 328. You may be aware that Resort Alliance and MRI are now gone :thumpdown: , and the new company called "Orbit Alliance" working on sales and marketing. "Orbit" working on construction and are owners of the projects. Last year they promised Ocean Breeze completion in June 2010 but now it looks like it going to be in June 2011 :dontknow:

In the past it was possible for each firm to pass the buck .... now Orbit Alliance are responsible for everything so one hopes for a more coherent operation and delivery of services. Orbit Alliance was formed because of the removal of Markus Schlupen as CEO. A new website, is on its way. They had a new sales team, and sales director, Barry Clarke. Orbit Alliance aim to deliver Sungate and Ocean Breeze, as well as Samra Bay.
Orbit Alliance will run the management of PBP and EA, OB, Sara's and Samra Bay.

Hope it was useful info for you.

S

sungate638

hi Elana,

I applied for membership of your comunitygroup. Saw also the website of amanda ans simon wood, nice pictures.

Good to find some people to keep contact with, and it's nice to hear news from the project.

Keep you posted and thanx for your mail.

linda

D

distant dreamer

Hi Light

I own on El Andalous, also have clients that are purchasing on Ocean Breeze. Apparently several owners now received requests for their next payment, so things seem to be moving on now.

L

Liela01

Sungate

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the photos, we are buying 112. Heard from our lawyer that completion of this development is going to by April. We are hoping to fly out to Egypt to have a look before handing over the final payment.

Liela

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi,

We are ULf and Susanne from Sweden . We got two appartments in Sun gate building no 416 and 603. Does anybody know when the building is completed? We are really looking forward to go to Sahl Hasheesh again. Last time we went there was in april 2009. We have some photos from that trip. If you would like to see them we can place them in the forum, but where. Please let us know.

See you!

Ulf & Susanne

L

Liela01

Sungate

Hi Ulf and Susanne,

We were advised by our lawyer that they were ahead of schedule and expect to complete by the last week of March, first week of April 2011.

Liela

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi Liela,

We are glad to hear that. Have you heard anything about furniture or how they will do with the kitchen? I´m surprised that they don´t send messages to all buyers about the new schedule.

thanks
U&S

L

Liela01

Furniture

Hi Ulf & Susanne,

We haven't received any information regarding kitchen furniture, however our lawyer is dealing with a company to obtain quotes for all his clients (who want it) to furnish the apartment. Perhaps you can contact your lawyer or Orbit with regards to why you haven't been informed of the earlier completion date and kitchen furniture?

Liela

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi,

We are ULf and Susanne from Sweden . We got two appartments in Sun gate building no 416 and 603. Does anybody know when the building is completed? We are really looking forward to go to Sahl Hasheesh again. Last time we went there was in april 2009. We have some photos from that trip. If you would like to see them we can place them in the forum, but where. Please let us know.

See you!

Ulf & Susanne
To put pictures onto the forum, open a new window for a post, look at the top of the window for a paper clip and click on that. It will open a box for you to download picutres. Then scroll down below the usual submit post button to the lower submit post post below where it says manage attachments.

U

Ulf & Susanne

Pictures taken in april 2009

To put pictures onto the forum, open a new window for a post, look at the top of the window for a paper clip and click on that. It will open a box for you to download picutres. Then scroll down below the usual submit post button to the lower submit post post below where it says manage attachments.
Hello again,

Here comes some photos.

Ulf & Susanne

Attachments

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi Liela,

Yes we´ll be in toutch with our lawyer or Orbit group. We bought our appartments from MRI and they are not our contact anymore as they left Egypt during the economic cricis.

Regards
Ulf & Susanne

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I was out there 2 weeks ago and the complex is looking really good, I think the completion dates for Sun gate and Ocean Breeze may have been mixed up a bit. Ocean Breeze is due completion in a few months but Sun Gate is due end 2011 however, saying this I think it will be sooner.

.It really is one of the better finished developments I have seen in Egypt.

I am due out again next month so will go and take some photos and post on here for you. In my opinion you have bought on a very good complex and all developments are late in completion, but you have one of the best.

U

Ulf & Susanne

I was out there 2 weeks ago and the complex is looking really good, I think the completion dates for Sun gate and Ocean Breeze may have been mixed up a bit. Ocean Breeze is due completion in a few months but Sun Gate is due end 2011 however, saying this I think it will be sooner.

It really is one of the better finished developments I have seen in Egypt.

I am due out again next month so will go and take some photos and post on here for you. In my opinion you have bought on a very good complex and all developments are late in completion, but you have one of the best.
Hello,

We are glad to hear from you and that the project is proceeding. Although we are a little bit confused about all dates that are said. On Orbit alliance website they say that Ocean breeze will be completed at the end of 2010 and Sun Gate will be completed at the end of 2011. When we went to Egypt the first time in 2008 to buy the apartments they said that due completion will be in june 2011. When we contacted Orbit group in Egypt they gtold us that Sun Gate will be completed during the spring 2011. The one who lives will see.
When we went to our apartments in april 2009 we measured them and noticed that the apartments are much smaller than we expected.
Do you know if it´s possible to buy all the furniture by yourself in Hurghada and get them to Sahl Hasheesh.t Do you know if it´s possible to buy the equipment for the kitchen in Hurghada and if the quality is ok?

Regards
Ulf & Susanne