Buyers messagegroup Ocean Breeze/Sungate in Sahl Hasheesh

W

wanderer79

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your answer. We had a feeling that it could be M.R.I. We bought our apartements from them and they had an after sales service that was just like Solutions overseas. We are sorry to hear about your experience with them. They just left Egypt without taking any contact with their customers! We don´t want any contact with them again, so we are glad that you warned us.
You wrote before that Orbit wanted us to have the same type of furniture. Do you know if they will present som suggestions and if they are going to have some kind of after sales service? Will the hotel take care of the rentals of the apartments? Do you know if we have to pay for the apartments in April or can we wait until June?

Thanks again!
Best regards
Ulf & Susanne (apt 416 and 603)
Hi

They also started up another company called DCC overseas property but Im not sure whats happening with them now. I am glad I didnt buy any of their units and that my contract with Egypt is with the developer, Orbit seem to be a pretty decent outfit.

Im not sure I mentioned furniture before? I have spoken to Orbit and they advised me that they can offer furniture packs that are the same standard as the hotel on site, so when (IF) the hotel is full the apartments will be the overflow and you will benefit from the rental. I think the furniture packs will be somewhat pricey, but I think they would take care of the rental side of things. Im also pretty sure Orbit are offering an aftersales service, what it entails I am unsure.

As for the payment side of things it should be as per your contract, with the option to complete in April, I think most of the contracts are June.

Thanks

Jason

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi!
Thanks to Jason and Neil for your quick replies. We´ll try to send a mail to Abdullah in Egypt. We had an other email adress so this might solve our problems. Anyway we think they should be in touch with all buyers, perhaps they will do it after you mentioned it for them. It might be so that you get your information from the UK office. As we live in Sweden we don´t get the same service.

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi!
Thanks to Jason and Neil for your quick replies. We´ll try to send a mail to Abdullah in Egypt. We had an other email adress so this might solve our problems. Anyway we think they should be in touch with all buyers, perhaps they will do it after you mentioned it for them. It might be so that you get your information from the UK office. As we live in Sweden we don´t get the same service.

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne
Hi Ulf & Susanne, I think the problem is they don't have a full database of buyers and are struggling to contact everyone, plus like you if people have the wrong email addresses they won't be receiving emails. Hopefully with these being on here it will help :)

E

EWILL

Hello Neil,

I see from your other posts that your company does furniture, do you have a website i can visit.
I have had some quotes for furniture packages but i am finding them quite expensive, the cheapest i have managed to find is 7300 pounds, very expensive for a 1 bedroom apartment!!

Thanks

Ernie

S

sungate332

Hello Everyone

We are the owners of Apt 332 in Sungate Phase 2. Everything seems to be happening very quickly all of a sudden. We have booked to travel out for the completion week commencing April 4th and will be staying at the Palm Beach Piazza. Will any other owners be there around the same time?

It would be nice to meet up with some neighbours.

Best regards

Micky & Anne
Belfast
N. Ireland

Light

Light

communication with Orbit

Hi!

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne

Hi Ulf & Susanne
How were the results of your communication with Abdullah in Egypt? Any particular progress? I will really appreciate if you share with me here or in PM because we are in very similar situation.

E

Egypt fan

Hello Neil,

I see from your other posts that your company does furniture, do you have a website i can visit.
I have had some quotes for furniture packages but i am finding them quite expensive, the cheapest i have managed to find is 7300 pounds, very expensive for a 1 bedroom apartment!!

Thanks

Ernie
WOW its really too much there is others which is good and really good quality but not allowed to tell her or promote companies names :))))

Last edited:
E

Egypt fan

Hi Ulf & Susanne
How were the results of your communication with Abdullah in Egypt? Any particular progress? I will really appreciate if you share with me here or in PM because we are in very similar situation.
Hi
A friend of mine gave me an email for Mr. MOhamed Salah who do hand overs
and his email is
[email protected]
hope this help

E

Egypt fan

Hello Everyone

We are the owners of Apt 332 in Sungate Phase 2. Everything seems to be happening very quickly all of a sudden. We have booked to travel out for the completion week commencing April 4th and will be staying at the Palm Beach Piazza. Will any other owners be there around the same time?

It would be nice to meet up with some neighbours.

Best regards

Micky & Anne
Belfast
N. Ireland
Weather iin Hurghada now is amazing and you will enjoy your vacation for sure :))

U

Ulf & Susanne

Weather iin Hurghada now is amazing and you will enjoy your vacation for sure :))
Dear
Micky & Anne

Unfortunately we can´t go to Egypt yet. Is it possible for you to take a serious look at the building and see if everything is ok? We have been in contact with some apartment owners from Ocean Breeze and El Andalous and they are not happy about the completion of their projects. They say that there are a lot of things that doesn´t work as it should.
If you can take some photos that would be great. If you join the Sahl Hasheesh group you can follow the discussion. Look at:
https://groups.google.com/group/sahlhasheesh/topics?hl=en

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne
416 and 603

S

sungate638

Hi Sungate 332,

We will be in egypt from the 2nd of april. On the 3th we have planned a snagger visit.
We are staying in Hurghada.
If you want to meet, please let me know by this website.

Hope you will have a good trip and everything about the apartment will be fine.

kind regards,
linda

S

sungate332

Hi Ulf & Susanne

I'm very new to this so I hope this reply gets posted!

We will take a very good and critical look at the apartment and take photos. When we return, I will post our comments and photos - once I find out how to upload photos :)

We are also arranging to go to the offices of Martinez Echevarria Perez y Ferrero to sign the Power of Attorney. We will let you know about that too.

Cheers

Micky & Anne

S

sungate332

Thank you, Vince. I'm sure we will enjoy it once we are satisfied with the apartment :)

S

sungate332

Hi Linda

Nice to hear from you. We will be staying at the Palm Beach Piazza from April 4th until Sunday April 10th. We are meeting Mohamed from the Orbit Group on Tuesday 5th to inspect the apartment and will have to travel to the lawyer's office in Hurghada one day to sign the power of attorney papers. Apart from that we're free! When do you leave and when would be good for you to meet?

Cheers

Micky & Anne

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

you tottaly correct Neil that why I ask if anyone tried any of them ( wood art or sunny life) but I guess 5000 GBP is a reasonable price
Again in Ocean Breeze and Sun Gate there are no kitchens or water heaters so does the price include these items? Is the kitchen made of a good quality wood, is it bespoke for the individual kitchen with a choice of designs/finishes/colours, is it being made by an experienced carpenter or is it being shipped in made from MDF and not made to fit the kitchen because each kitchen can be slightly different as we have found out.

Has the furnishing company actually visited the properties and made sure they can build the wall units to house the water heater, have they measured for the curtains, are they using quality blackouts/fabrics?

The questions are endless and this is where it pays to do your homework and use a company with past experience and a good track record. A good company will take all these issues away and handover a completed apartment ready to use.

S

sungate332

There are lots of factors to take into account when comparing furniture packages, we could offer a pack from a couple of thousand if we wanted to supply rubbish, but we don't so we offer quality appliances, quality extras and furniture that is unmatchable in Egypt as we import it. So always check what is being offered and not just one price against another, although saying all that I can't see how anyone can get £13,000 for a 1 bed, I would really like to see the breakdown and items offered if anyone has any information.

Hi Neil

If you go to the sunny lifestyle site and click on Furnishing & Renting Services, you can see the breakdown and items that they supply.

Orbit are also offering a furniture pack but I won't have details until I visit in two weeks.

Best regards

Micky & Anne

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil

If you go to the sunny lifestyle site and click on Furnishing & Renting Services, you can see the breakdown and items that they supply.

Orbit are also offering a furniture pack but I won't have details until I visit in two weeks.

Best regards

Micky & Anne
Hi Micky and Anne, can you please PM me the link to the sunny lifestyle site as I can't find it thanks.