Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

J

johnsarah

Dear John,

The price includes full finishing with most pre-installations, the bathroom is fully tiled with a shower cubicle, sink and toilet. Kitchens are not included.

George
thanks George

i would assume that there are furnishing packages available which would include kitchens? you wouldnt happen to know what cost something like that would start from would you?

thanks in advance

john

SHO

SHO

Hi John,

We supply furniture packages out in Hurghada. A Basic kitchen for a 1 bed apartment will start at around £500 to £750. It can cost less and also cost a lot more, depending on quality, materials and accessories etc.

An Entire Package can cost anywhere from £2,500 upwards, depending on if it includes all the little optional finishing items etc.

J

johnsarah

Hi John,

We supply furniture packages out in Hurghada. A Basic kitchen for a 1 bed apartment will start at around £500 to £750. It can cost less and also cost a lot more, depending on quality, materials and accessories etc.

An Entire Package can cost anywhere from £2,500 upwards, depending on if it includes all the little optional finishing items etc.
cheers George

thanks for the info.

john

M

Mussa1

Hi john, have you a website or details regarding the furniture package

R

rumbaba

I have read today from properties egypt that Q2 is now almost completely sold with just 10% of units remaining.

They included some construction updates showing further progress and suggest that Q1 may even be handed over ahead of schedule!

Attachments

Last edited:
C

chris_property

This is great news Rumbaba and great to see the pictures you posted, it is starting to take shape now and the bottom right picture shows how far they are getting on, very impressed with this and now we can get a feel for the buildings :)

Thanks for those and look forward to seeing any more over the coming weeks.

Chris

M

Mussa1

Hi

can someone confirm if the apartments come with water and electricity meters installed?

Pictures are looking good.

Regards

M

matilda

Hi Rumbaba,

Let me introduced. My name’s Matilda. I’m going to buy apartment also (Q2). I read your records about Makadi’s Project (Orascom) and have seen photos… Seems house construction has started. But there’s no any update on the maps (Google, etc.). Might be you have such information?

Kindly regards

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
matilda; I read your records about Makadi’s Project (Orascom) and have seen photos… Seems house construction has started. But there’s no any update on the maps (Google said:
Readers may find these maps of interest

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants

Attachments

M

matilda

Thank you, Alan

Unfortunately, I do not see any update constructions on all photos from the satellite in this region (Q1, Q2). Perhaps, these are old maps or...

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Google Earth updates

Thank you, Alan

Unfortunately, I do not see any update constructions on all photos from the satellite in this region (Q1, Q2). Perhaps, these are old maps or...
Yes, it's unfortunate but these coastal co-ordinates rarely get updated in these parts of the world. Jordan's back garden maybe....
I thought members would like to see how far from the beach and Makadi Bay centre the building site is located.

Alan.

D

danny

Thank you, Alan

I think that you will find that aerial maps are usually taken from Google Earth and rural areas such as Makadi may well only be updated every 5 years or so.

That is usually enough time for an Egyptian builder to get the foundations done.

R

rumbaba

Dear Matilda,

Unfortunately Google Maps will not show the resort being built yet. Google map pictures are not taken in real-time meaning they do not show you recent photographs.

To the best of my knowledge building work started in Makadi Bay only a few months ago.

Google openly state that most of their pictures are between 1 to 3 years old. Please click on the link below from google to get more information on the satellite pictures used by google:

General Questions (Google Earth)

I hope you find this useful.

Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum! Hope you find it useful.

M

matilda

Thanks all
I was glad to talk to the future neighbours :)

T

t.rob

I think that you will find that aerial maps are usually taken from Google Earth and rural areas such as Makadi may well only be updated every 5 years or so.

That is usually enough time for an Egyptian builder to get the foundations done.
LOL......... like it , hopefully

S

sanddune

Hi Im new to this forum , is everyone who has purchased here happy with their choice, has there been any problems.