Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

matilda

Hi all,

I've got new question :)

As I understood the project haven't the beach...
How unit's owners could organize the access to the nearest resorts/private beaches? What are the conditions?

M

matilda

Thanks, Sanddune

I would like to know opinion of those who has already communicated to the developer.
Probably, someone has found out something before me :)

Best regards,
Matilda

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
We got some news that Orascom will start working on the third quadrant within the next month

Last edited:
R

rumbaba

In terms of beaches I think you can pay for a day usage at the local resorts. failing that there are few private beaches around where you pay a charge and enter.

With Makadi being built as a large complex I think there would be significant benefit to the area if a public beach was designated nearby. This would add to the land values and allow the government to sell more land behind the resorts to be developed - a winning formula for everyone.

Is there any way we can suggest this to the relevant authorities?

Last edited:
A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
With Makadi being built as a large complex I think there would be significant benefit to the area if a public beach was designated nearby. This would add to the land values and allow the government to sell more land behind the resorts to be developed - a winning formula for everyone.

Is there any way we can suggest this to the relevant authorities?
It is interesting that future owners think the authorities have any imput into each location that is being built. As you can see from my earlier Google map, Makadi Bay is a project in progress. One of hundreds competing for funding along 2000km of Egypt's coastline. It has taken nearly thirty years to become a tourist destination for developing, as a residential investment, only the last five years. It will possibly take another thirty to join all the hotel resorts with projects nearby in order to call it a highly attractive City.

If anyone opens Google Earth to see how far these projects stretch you will see vast distances between attractions. Good Hotel Resorts create their own facilities, jetties and beaches. Residential projects may not have these luxuries so think ahead. Please try to think logically before investing.

Beaches are made by the companies who get value from it (as a business.) When promenades and boulevards evolve you might find authorites taking advantage like in Sahl Hasheesh and Hurghada, and the busy Sharm El Sheikh. Till then Orascom's Makadi Bay project will remain just another part of the jig-saw of projects waiting for progress to catch up with it.

Alan. Coralife-Style.

R

rumbaba

Yes you're probably right Alan! However Nabq bay in Sharm El Sheik did get a public beach a few years ago so hopefully this is not too much to ask for.

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
hi - when will these prices be released please and are quadrants three and four facing the sea/beach?

Right now there is availability just for type 7 and 9, but Orascom will release quadrant 3 in three weeks.

Quadrant 3 and 4 have a far sea view.

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi again - are we right in saying that the 1st & 2nd quadrants are further back / behind from the sea than the 3rd & 4th quadrants then?

S

sanddune

What does the A represent in the picture. Are the areas around Makadi project school , hospital etc or will there be any more residential projects.
Many thanks Sanddune

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
What does the A represent in the picture. Are the areas around Makadi project school , hospital etc or will there be any more residential projects.
Many thanks Sanddune
Letter A area refers to million M² of hotels.
and the project will have all services and amenities like hospital, school, restaurants, supermarkets, etc...

H

harps

take a look at classic real out in hurghada no finders fee to pay

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Sharm public beaches

Yes you're probably right Alan! However Nabq bay in Sharm El Sheik did get a public beach a few years ago so hopefully this is not too much to ask for.
Yes you're correct. The Sinai authorities had a much needed action plan that involves the Nabq Marine Nature Reserve. With Ras Mohammed Marine Park proving very successful it was important the Nabq beaches had access to the visiting public to avoid over exposure of the reserve in the future. It helps to promote it as South Sinai's new destination.

Naama Bay has proved a failure for public use as privateers took cheap licenses for food and resturants and bars (usually by the hotels) that don't earn the authorities enough revenue. So they are looking at claiming the beach back. Whether it will become more user friendly I'm not sure....

In Egypt, nothing is done in the public interest primarily, unless it makes money....
Hurghada is a different authority but will have similar motives. One thing for sure, you have plenty of sea-front to wander along and marine life to enjoy when you go see.

Alan. Coralife-Style.