El Kawser Dreams

• Thread starter queenie40something
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

...'taking a chance' George, can mean it can go either way...it could work out well for you and it might not!

I knew you meant it would be a good chance but thought I'd let you explain!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
...'taking a chance' George, can mean it can go either way...it could work out well for you and it might not!

I knew you meant it would be a good chance but thought I'd let you explain!
all i meant of good chance was about the price as in other developments the s beds start from 38000 to 44000 GBP so I meant a price wise

P

propertastic

Hi George - I have heard of Desert Rose 2. From memory 45 luxury apartments 200m from beach and shops and 2 km from airport. Maintenance £400 a yr. Please dont quote me as I say this is from memory - mind you my mum says I have a photographic memory lol. I could be wrong though x
Desert Rose is behind British Resort, which means that it is a lot further than 200m from the beach and a lot closer than 2km from the airport.

J

James Barnett

mmmm you still don't got my point :(
It must just be a difference in terminology still i am very keen on El Kawser Dreams do you or anyone else know anything more about this development that I should know about:D

L

Lsab

Hi James - it's just a bit of a language difference. George just means - and correct me if I'm wrong George - this would be a good chance for you to buy.:) In other words he's got nothing negative to say about it.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi James - it's just a bit of a language difference. George just means - and correct me if I'm wrong George - this would be a good chance for you to buy.:) In other words he's got nothing negative to say about it.
correct Linda :)

L

lisac

Initially I thought they meant Desert Pearl but they confirmed it is Desert Rose 2. It's a bit of a mystery at the moment. They sent me a photo but say that its close to completion now. Thanks for the feedback. We'll see what other info we get from the agent in the next few days.
hi this soundslike the dessert rose i purchased jan 2007 the dessert rose that lve bought is desert rose 3 ,we saw desert rose 2, the block of 45 apts at time of purchase to see the finish that they provided, its two minutes walk from desert pearl and very near promenade i personally loved location but facing inwards, its next to st josephs private school a low rise building a very claen and indemand school, i did thinkhow handy if wanted to long term rent has anyone bought on this project

Z

zahara

Hiya,

Does any one have any info about this development..location, potential returns?
Sounds like fabulous value for money...almost too good to be true?!

Thanks..any info will be appreciated.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Zahara - I have merged your thread with this existing one where you will find some info.

L

lisac

back to desert rose, bought there 2007 when hole in ground, nice building coing on well and it isnt desert rose 2 i saw those finished when i purchased 4 mins walk up from dp1,around area lots of nice appts building next toprivate school

Status
Not open for further replies.