Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi All,:cool:
Anyone got any information in regards to buying a TV over in Hurghada?
Are they easily enough to get hold off?
How much are they in comparison to back here in England?
Etc.
Sigma have set a deadline to Friday 16th May if purchasing one through them, 19” @ £355 or 26” @ £525. Are these reasonably priced?
:confused::confused::confused:
Any info greatly appreciated.
you can Easily fnd them @ El Ogail or El Huda Center in HUrghada

queenie40something

queenie40something

Idea4furniture - package

Hi all

Ideaforfurniture have packages available and I have just received this info for a 1 bed package for 55 sm apartment for £3900 which also includes delivery and installation.

1 6 ft Kingsize bed and mattress
1 Wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets, 1 dresser with drawer and mirror
2 bedside lamps and 1 ceiling lighting
Double layer curtains
2 Pillows, 2 linen sets and 2 towel sets
2 small carpets ( rug ) 1 wall picture

Living room

1 sofa bed and 1 armchair
Coffee table and TV unit
2 side lamps and ceiling light
1 medium carpet, 2 wall pics
Double layer curtains

Kitchen

Upper and lower cupboards, marble worktop
Extractor fan
10ft fridge, washing machine and microwave
Built in 2 electric outputs ( ELBA ) stove??
Curtains and ceiling light
Kitchen sets for 4 people
1 rubbish bin and 2 ashtrays

Either dining table and 4 chairs or 3 stools for breakfast bar

Terrace - 2 chairs and coffee table and ceiling lamp for terrace

Also

21 in Flat screen TV and Sat receiver, 4 HP air con for living room and 1 1/2 for bedroom and 20 litre eletric water heater

Payment = 65% on order and 35% balance on delivery.

Delivery and installation will be 45 days from the 1st installment.

They have sent me some pics and given me their permission to post them here.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Idea4furniture

....they stock a range of indoor and outdoor furniture and have a wide range of towels and linen etc.

They are at Grand Mall or La Strada mall Nabq and Sara Mall Hadaba

Telephone Mostafa on +20 (0) 10 7153121 or E-mail [email protected]

L

Lsab

Thanks for the pics and information Alison. I prefer neutral shades and a more classic designt so I like the look of everything in the photos! :)

V

viotel

hi lyndsay, thank you for the picture. Looks really nice, can you tell me approx. waht the costs are for a bed like this?

cheers manon:D
Alison is using the same carpenter I wrote about (Saber).

As requested I am sending some photos for furniture. Sorry for the mess and the cat is always trying to get in the screen:D
This what you see:
1. bedroom: sofa bed, office table and cupboard and wardrobe with sliding doors.
2. kitchen and two shelves under sink.
3. reception: 2 sofas, 1 of them sofa bed, armchair, coffee table, dining table and 6 chairs, TVset with shleves, standing shelves (4) and buffet (3part)
Equals EGP 30.000
I am not sure about the name of wood, but for sure it is not MDF:) And he listed 2 kinds of wood - cheap and good:) so the price doubles or so and I chose second choice anyway.

Attachments

L

Leo en Manon

Nice furniture

Alison is using the same carpenter I wrote about (Saber).

As requested I am sending some photos for furniture. Sorry for the mess and the cat is always trying to get in the screen:D
This what you see:
1. bedroom: sofa bed, office table and cupboard and wardrobe with sliding doors.
2. kitchen and two shelves under sink.
3. reception: 2 sofas, 1 of them sofa bed, armchair, coffee table, dining table and 6 chairs, TVset with shleves, standing shelves (4) and buffet (3part)
Equals EGP 30.000
I am not sure about the name of wood, but for sure it is not MDF:) And he listed 2 kinds of wood - cheap and good:) so the price doubles or so and I chose second choice anyway.
thank you Viotel for the pictures. The furniture looks really nice, and the cat also :D

M

M Butler

Outdoor Furniture Suppliers

Hi all,
Does anyone know where to get good quality outdoor furniture in Hurghada at a reasonable price? I am looking for a wooden table to seat about 6 people - extendable if possible, 6 director style chairs and a parasol. I will probably end up at one of the carpenters previously mentioned but thought that there must be some shops in Hurghada with ready made outdoor furniture.

In Cairo I have tried Tagoury (far too expensive),In and Out (no wood styles as yet),Taki (stopped making the chairs),Alfa Market (who want £45 for 1 chair),Carrefour (no wood styles yet).

Thanks,
Margaret

M

M Butler

Hi Margaret you could try this link and call the shops and ask them - some have email addresses as well YellowPages.com.eg-Egypt's Official Online Yellow Pages/Business Directory-Local Search Engine

If you do have any luck maybe you can post who sells them and the
costs.
Thanks Alison,
I will ask my Egyptian housekeeper to phone them on Sunday. I don't hold out much hope for info over the phone as we have already tried this in Cairo and they won't give out prices. But you never know. If I get anything I will post addresses and costs.

Margaret

P

PineNut

....they stock a range of indoor and outdoor furniture and have a wide range of towels and linen etc.

They are at Grand Mall or La Strada mall Nabq and Sara Mall Hadaba

Telephone Mostafa on +20 (0) 10 7153121 or E-mail [email protected]
Hi Alison

I've just been reading through this thread on furniture and noticed the info and pics you gave for idea4furniture - which look really good. Is the address you've given in Hurghada?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Pinenut - Idea4furniture showrooms are both in Sharm. You called try emailing Mustafa to ask if he has any plans to open a showroom in Hurghada and if not would he ship and install to Hurghada and what the extra costs are. I will be meeting up with him in 2 weeks time and he is taking me to some apartments that he has furnished so watch this space. He is one of few who answers his emails quite quickly. He also offered to pick us up from the hotel and take us to his showroom to meet him to save us paying for a taxi or minibus.

Status
Not open for further replies.