Bermuda views

L

LawyerProperty

Hi you can officially check the official project report as per the construction how much percentage is done was jan 2011 the anticipated completion date or they could have extended this date nevertheless the extension as per contract cannot be more than a year so nonetheless the project is delayed u must check the status

H

Hessie

Forgive me - are you saying they are so far behind anyway they have to pay us back?

L

LawyerProperty

Hey yes they have to pay you guys back is the company still existent??? If so u must pursue the matter before they declare themselves bankrupt Yes you are entitled to compensation as the Project is delayed do u also have property in this project

H

Hessie

Many thanks for that - yes I have a unit and I've tried to secure a refund
but they just ignore me!

L

LawyerProperty

what does your contract say arbitration or court ?? and do you know the exact percentage of the project if you give me your email address I will send u the link to find out the exact construction update

H

Hessie

I've sent my e mail - I'd be most grateful for that information!

what does your contract say arbitration or court ?? and do you know the exact percentage of the project if you give me your email address I will send u the link to find out the exact construction update

H

Hessie

Men and bucket

The imsjlt website is updated with pitiful pictures of 'progress'.

A couple more men and an additional bucket or two might help.

Does anyone know anything more substantive than these laughable pictures indicate?

I sense most BV investors have given up?! No one on here and no information / contact from Profile.............

H

Hessie

Mortgages for Bermuda Views

OK - different tact to get some discussion...........!!!

Has anyone managed to line up a mortgage to pay off the balance of the purchase price when completion finally arrives - whenever that might be - but hopefully within a couple of years?

Any details or recommended brokers would be really appreciated!!!

Thank you

H

Hessie

Mortgage anyone?!

Please? Does anyone have any leads?!

OK - different tact to get some discussion...........!!!

Has anyone managed to line up a mortgage to pay off the balance of the purchase price when completion finally arrives - whenever that might be - but hopefully within a couple of years?

Any details or recommended brokers would be really appreciated!!!

Thank you

H

Hessie

Administrators - you may as we'll close this thread - no one is on it, no one has anything meaningful to post and it no longer serves any purpose. Thank you

H

Hessie

Back again talking to myself..,

Have I noticed BV flats being actively marketed with an up to date programme for completion and some very interesting prices?

Yes I have - and I feel a bit more positive about this investment now.... what say you?

B

Bermuda

Contracts say the legal route for conflict resolution has to be by arbitration. The development company is HMA Exec ltd which was set up by the owners of the Profile group. Profile people went underground in 2009 and have since reinvented themselves and have recently resurfaced again now that they can get a smell of the money.

B

Bermuda

Hi
I had a post deleted yesterday by admin I assume. What is that all about? I'm just trying to make contact with BV owners who might be interested in selling before completion.

H

Hessie

Yep - I'm interested.....at the right price! I had an interesting projection from an agent on post completion prices but I have room to maneuvre.

B

beers32

Hi

Ive purchased in Bermuda views it will be completed by september/october 2015 ,current asking price is 750 /sq foot ,but if market continues to improve maybe 1000 achievable in the next 3 year .

Sorry Hessie what predictions did you recieve from your contact.

Anyone looking to sell before completion or looking to take out mortgage.

Sports city hopefully will be completed by 2020 .

Hope to hear responses

H

Hessie

Completion date?

Hi

Do you really mean completion Sept/Oct 2015????!!!!!!!

I had been told end of this year / early next!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be grateful fir your clarification.

Cheers

H

QUOTE=beers32;164263]Hi

Ive purchased in Bermuda views it will be completed by september/october 2015 ,current asking price is 750 /sq foot ,but if market continues to improve maybe 1000 achievable in the next 3 year .

Sorry Hessie what predictions did you recieve from your contact.

Anyone looking to sell before completion or looking to take out mortgage.

Sports city hopefully will be completed by 2020 .

Hope to hear responses[/QUOTE]

H

Hessie

Welcome back to myself to talk to myself on my forum - unless anyone else would like to join in? I notice from the very limited picture update for August that not much has really happened - if it had, how hard would it be to provide a comprehensive catalogue of photos that actually married up with the words provided on progress? Still just a handful of workers shuffling buckets between rooms - and possibly even floors. happy Days

H

Hessie

Welcome back to myself to talk to myself on my forum - unless anyone else would like to join in? I notice from the very limited picture update for August that not much has really happened - if it had, how hard would it be to provide a comprehensive catalogue of photos that actually married up with the words provided on progress? Still just a handful of workers shuffling buckets between rooms - and possibly even floors. happy Days
Face up to it - you have lost a your money - sad but true :(

D

del1

The Dubai Action Group inspected the property last December, it's progressing well. The overall finish was quite disappointing in the units that were nearly complete. Despite the developers claims for a March handover it should be Q3 or Q4 this year!

Several members of our group have achieved sales via our agent and have exited the project.