Bermuda views

S

simmo

Hi Caz,

Thanks for that, it seems the link to "contact us" doesn't work but the others do, have you found that?

Do you have an email address for them I could have.

thanks

Simmo

L

luckyadam

Hello,
I am a journalist based in the UK.
I am interested in talking to any British investors in HMA or Profile related developments in Dubai. Apparently as a new member I am not able to post links or email addresses but for bona fides you can check my articles on the web:
1. Google: "adam luck"+"robert matthews"
2. Google: "adam luck"+"remigijus"

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Bermuda Views is placed on hold according to this information below

Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0617140
Project Type
:
Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Progress
:
On Hold
Plot Number
:
682-1368
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC) Dubailand
Created On
:
November 12, 2007
Last Updated
:
January 10, 2010
The project involves the construction of residential tower comprising 2 basement levels, a ground floor and 15 additional floors which offers an innovative selection of spacious Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on every level with recreational facilities at the rooftop level that features a swimming pool, bathing deck, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.

Companies
There are 5 companies associated with this project:

* 1 Owner
* 3 Consultants
* 1 Contractor

H

Hessie

Hilarious - if our position were not so serious.

I demand proof that there is cement in the bucket - could be water - could be our money being stashed in the walls.

Chatterjee treats us like idiots - afters years of nothing a few pictures of a few people on site with no word of explanation of what's (not) been going on behind the scenes to supposedly enable a restart of the project .........with an ambitious target of completing the I rest floor - but by when??!!!!

I should be rejoicing that one thing is happening but this is so lacking in credibility it is actually more depressing than encouraging!!

H

Hessie

'Joking' aside - has anyone received any correspondence on what the photo update actually means? I can't get anything out of anyone at imsjlt ..... bizarre to post some photos without explanation.... Does anyone have any dialogue?

D

del1

'Joking' aside - has anyone received any correspondence on what the photo update actually means? I can't get anything out of anyone at imsjlt ..... bizarre to post some photos without explanation.... Does anyone have any dialogue?

These are the questions that need to be answered by Probir;

1) Have you got an investor in place?
2) If not have you got finance in place?
3) If you have neither of the above why have you failed to raise an investor/finance in the current climate?

We are going back to the wall of silence!! :banghead:

H

Hessie

How is it?

How is it that with yet more confirmation of the health and growth of the Dubai property market that Chatterjee only has four men and a bucket?

And...... wouldn't it have been a simple PR coup or least a courtesy to write to unit
owners to advise of works apparently recommending - however minor.

Why be shy to people who have been on
his case for so long? If there was a new investor wouldn't you sing it from the rooftops?

It all stinks!!!

S

saga56

been contacted this afternoon by a man called shakeel saying the project is on, and the first floor is near complete |?? looking at pic on the web not sure what he means
i was over in dubai in october last year and the build had been left for a year and a few Indian person were staying in the building asked who or what they were doing they could not tell us
has anyone else had news

H

Hessie

If that chap is right then why cannot Chatterjee write to unit owners and advise us formally that work has recommenced and update the website with more persuasive pictures if not words?

It doesn't make any sound business sense to not publicise 'progress' - unless there really is none .....

H

Hessie

Can anyone get hold of Shirkey Matthew and get more of an update on the apparent progress on site? She won't ever return my calls but if someone has a better relationship I'd really like to find a little more certainty.

Also, has anyone investigated how we might sell on a unit at or near completion without necessitating a mortgage which is otherwise more than likely?

Cheers

Hessie

H

Hessie

Hi All - there's an October 1 update on the imsjlt website - the four blokes and a bucket have built some breeze block walls :)

S

saga56

spoke to shekeel about selling he has said you have to buy and then sell this is a new law
unlike in the past you could sell before completion this is not the case any more
i do have friends over in uae i will see if they can go to the site and see whats happening

H

Hessie

Any news about how those five or so men and their bucket would be appreciated. They must be on a second course of brickwork by now.

Does no one else on here not find it completely bizarre - not to say unprofessional - that we have not had any formal communication about work restarting and some information on programme? Or have I simply not got what others have received?

On the plus side there are multiple articles by respected agencies and consultancies indicating massive demand in Dubai again - particularly from Asia. In this context surely the thing will get complete.

Remind me, who or what is Shekeel?

H

Hessie

There are updated photos of two men and their bucket on the imsjlt website - looks like we should be on course for completion in about 2018

H

Hengist

Anyone know of any movement on the men and their bucket - have either moved or achieved anything? Any news from people there or in the know would be great

H

Hessie

There is a photographic update on the imsjlt website - some progress but seemingly only two men on site now!!

I am assuming the idea is to secure/enclose the property from the elements at very little cost by doing it slowly with such a small workforce to make it a little more attractive to another investor?

What does anyone think or know? Or has everyone died of old age or boredom with this?