Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

Thanks for that....my other half is due to go out early April to tie up a few things..........can you recommend a good Bank since I believe we have to open a Turkish one.
Unfortunately we have yet to get that sorted ourselves, but we will be going to the HSBC in Fethiye or ING to get it sorted. IE should be able to help as well with translations etc.

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

We used ING in Fethiye. Straightforward process with an English speaking member of staff. You will need to have a Turkish Tax Number to open an account.

S

SUAVE

We used ING in Fethiye. Straightforward process with an English speaking member of staff. You will need to have a Turkish Tax Number to open an account.
Cheers 4 that where abouts in fethiye is it?
Not very good news from Turkey in CCC news letter.

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

ING is near the fish market. The street is Belediye Cad. Not a long street so you shouldn't miss it.

We received the newsletter too :hmpf:

S

steve121150

Whats this about not very good news as we do not get a newsletter?

How can I get a copy?

S

SUAVE

Whats this about not very good news as we do not get a newsletter?

How can I get a copy?
When Ie pass your details onto CCC you will get news letters. This one says that phase 2 only started this week and may not be ready fully for the summer

D

dollygal

When Ie pass your details onto CCC you will get news letters. This one says that phase 2 only started this week and may not be ready fully for the summer
Are we surprised?

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Not really!!!!!
If no one has a certificate of habitation does that mean that our properties are deemed not ready for habitation?
I don't imagine they're not ready for habitation, more that whoever does the inspections hasn't got round to it yet.

S

SUAVE

I don't imagine they're not ready for habitation, more that whoever does the inspections hasn't got round to it yet.
It is a sorry state of affairs, and that's putting it politely.:bawling:

S

SUAVE

Look on the bright side.....when its finished it will be great.

Ps See you there in April
Indeed, one has to be positive in the end as we have all got a lot of money invested in this project. When it is complete it will be one of the best.

Great see you at the bar on the 1st, hope Marting has got some music sorted, lol.

S

steve121150

Has anyone posted recent pics of the CC......if so how can I acess them.

S

SUAVE

Has anyone posted recent pics of the CC......if so how can I acess them.
October was the last ones we posted they are on my Facebook just look for Dave Winstanley with a silly STIG icon and thats me. There are quite a few pictures on there.

A

anne7

new to the forum

Hi everyone

Have just joined the forum and have a villa at olive gardens, have to say this is our second buy from infinity and have never had any problems. you only have to ask and they will take you to the tax office to get your number and card and then you can open your bank account, in Ing bank it is a girl called Melek she speaks excellent English and is very helpful. Also glad to see you are all beginning to look on the bright side of things. :shakehands:

S

SUAVE

Any one got any updates or photos? Just though we would ask before we went over ther.

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Any one got any updates or photos? Just though we would ask before we went over ther.
Hi Dave,

David might be going out next week for a couple of days. If he does, i'll make sure he gets some photos.

S

SUAVE

Hi Dave,

David might be going out next week for a couple of days. If he does, i'll make sure he gets some photos.
That's great would like to see what progress there has been and then when we come back on the 8th April will give everyone a full update and put pictures on my facebook.
If anyone wants a look see at pictures my face book is Dave Winstanley with a funny The Stig icon.

J

Janalan

Hi Everyone

Has anybody been out to their apartment/villas who took IE's offer of furniture packs etc?
If so, do they come fully assembled or are they flat packed? I'm thinking screwdrivers/spanners may be needed.
Anybody else apart from Suave (See you at the bar) going to be out there between this Wednesday and Tuesday week? Be nice to meet up.