Infinity Express

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan

Hi Janalan,

I've added recent pics to my Facebook album.

Cazz

S

SUAVE

hi there
tried searching for you on facebook couldnt find the stig!?!?do you have a direct link at all?the pics are too small on here and didnt load properly,
thanks
Javuk
try searching for this Dave Winstanley

S

SUAVE

Thats great news many thanks Suave cheered us up we will be there hopefully in 3 weeks
regards
Javuk
We will have to wait till August but if you are the 1st there you can tell us what it is like.

J

javuk

wil try to keep you posted hope they have nappies main priority think with 2 toddlers !!
thx
Javuk

We will have to wait till August but if you are the 1st there you can tell us what it is like.

S

SUAVE

McDonalds also opened! Not that I'll ever eat there, but it's good to see the brands coming in. Burger King started last year, and others are now following.

Good for the town.

Rammah
More bloody tourists, lol

M

mathewandjayne

:)
More bloody tourists, lol
:hello:Back from country club for 9 days. It was great. We had a really good bbq night and met other guests which was nice.
Bar is good and the complex is well finshed. It will be awesome when the social buildings are done
See you all in august when we are back

R

Rammah

:)

:hello:Back from country club for 9 days. It was great. We had a really good bbq night and met other guests which was nice.
Bar is good and the complex is well finshed. It will be awesome when the social buildings are done
See you all in august when we are back
Oh!!!
I was there on Wednesday between midday and 16:30, but it seems I missed you.

I was there with my family as well as another family owner who I introduced to the club!

It was great for us too.... There was no music at the pool/swimming pool, which something I'll instantly recommend to Mr Henderson.

Apart from that, we had an amazing time and everyone was so amazed by the relaxing atmosphere surrounding the pool area.

I think we have all hit the jackpot by investing there, and things should start pulling in our favour as soon as proper rental starts which is hopefully going to be from summer 2011!

I'm likely to be going back there on Friday this week for couple of days, and my main family holiday there will be 21 till 27 July!

Regards,
Rammah

S

SUAVE

Hi everyone,
the new pictures from Martin look good. Hope its all done for when we get over there mid August.

J

javuk

I agree all looks good..does anyone know the nearest internet cafe/access do you think the fethiye mcdonalds has wifi ?
regards
javuk

2 weeks left cant wait !

Hi everyone,
the new pictures from Martin look good. Hope its all done for when we get over there mid August.

R

Rammah

I agree all looks good..does anyone know the nearest internet cafe/access do you think the fethiye mcdonalds has wifi ?
regards
javuk

2 weeks left cant wait !
Go to Vale Bistro in Fethiye and send me regards to the owner called "Tolga".
They have free wifi access and they do a nice coffee as well as always have a nice atmosphere and live music etc...

They also do great Shisha!

Fresh orange juice is a healthy alternative which always tastes good!

Regards,
Rammah

J

javuk

many thanks Rammah
hope to maybe see you at the Club??
btw is it an easy drive from Dalaman airport to the club for a first timer driving a rental car with a wife and 2 kids....does GPS TOM TOM work in Turkey now?
regards
javuk

Go to Vale Bistro in Fethiye and send me regards to the owner called "Tolga".
They have free wifi access and they do a nice coffee as well as always have a nice atmosphere and live music etc...

They also do great Shisha!

Fresh orange juice is a healthy alternative which always tastes good!

Regards,
Rammah

Last edited:
C

Chudleigh

Hi all
There is plenty of internet access in Kemer. I have seen at least x2 internet cafes - though I have not tried. One is sited on the left, just before the roundabout in the village, as you approach from CCC direction. The other is on the left hand side of the road down near Tesko (turn left at r/bout if approaching from CCC direction).
Also, both Western orientated restaurants Esinti & Fatihs have wifi. You only have to ask for the access code.
Regarding directions, I have just cobbled together a detailed route descriptive from our last visit, which needs someone to test it. Happy to pm it to you/anybody.

J

javuk

Many thanks Chudleigh,
be only to happy to try the route out better than my map reading skills anyway !!
appreciate it,
regards
Javuk

Hi all
There is plenty of internet access in Kemer. I have seen at least x2 internet cafes - though I have not tried. One is sited on the left, just before the roundabout in the village, as you approach from CCC direction. The other is on the left hand side of the road down near Tesko (turn left at r/bout if approaching from CCC direction).
Also, both Western orientated restaurants Esinti & Fatihs have wifi. You only have to ask for the access code.
Regarding directions, I have just cobbled together a detailed route descriptive from our last visit, which needs someone to test it. Happy to pm it to you/anybody.

S

SUAVE

Hi all
Hey where is this other restaurant called Fatihs. We where led to believe there was only one. An extra eatery close to home is a great Idea.

The drive is quite easy its just mainly one straight road till you get to Kemer then hopefully you should know your way from there. But if not drive till you see the sign for Kemer Turn left there, go past Tesko's to the island in the center of Kemer 2nd exit off the island then just follow your nose. Simpolz

C

Chudleigh

Hey where is this other restaurant called Fatihs. We where led to believe there was only one. An extra eatery close to home is a great Idea.

The drive is quite easy its just mainly one straight road till you get to Kemer then hopefully you should know your way from there. But if not drive till you see the sign for Kemer Turn left there, go past Tesko's to the island in the center of Kemer 2nd exit off the island then just follow your nose. Simpolz

Fatih's bar is right by the river in the centre of Kemer. If you know where the Taxis/Jandarma post is on the roundabout - right next to the river bridge - Fatih's is right behind. There is a sign 'Green Park'. There is a gathering of expats there most days, many of whom live around the several Country Homes sites in the area. Hence you can get some useful information/local knowledge. Efes is good value at 3TL - it was 2.50TL until recently!