Red Sea Pearl, Sunset and Isis development

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razanne99

Maybe i will send jason an email and ask if that is a possibility, cos i hate getting ripped off at the airport

Andy

C

CMChris

All packed ready for our trip to SH tomorrow to complete on our Sunset Pearl apartment, Neil is 'sorting' out our furniture and Alison is picking us up so we can go choose the fabrics at her workshop in Hurghada. All exciting now its coming together and looking forward to some diving in warm water and some hot hot sun.

C

Cappy

Regarding the new contracts has anyone been able to negotiate the maintenance charge as it has increased from the original wwd contract.?
Also, are you all aware that to use any of pyramisa communal areas (eg pools but not beach) you must pay the 35 euro all inclusive supplement.
And is anyone aware of any points in the new contract that we should all be aware off or that needs implementing (one point i noted is that the new contract did not suggest that owners could rent out their apartment),if so please advise.
Regards to all

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Regarding the new contracts has anyone been able to negotiate the maintenance charge as it has increased from the original wwd contract.?
Also, are you all aware that to use any of pyramisa communal areas (eg pools but not beach) you must pay the 35 euro all inclusive supplement.
And is anyone aware of any points in the new contract that we should all be aware off or that needs implementing (one point i noted is that the new contract did not suggest that owners could rent out their apartment),if so please advise.
Regards to all
Hi Cappy, i think the maintenance was an typing error it should be 20 Euro m2 not 20 GBP, WWD was quoting for example €1,600 for a 2 bed which is 80m2 =20€ per m2. I was under the impression you could use the faclities and the 35€ was if you wanted the food and drink, it hink they need to come up with a new idea there. As for rental, there should be no restriction on renting out the apartments, they are yours and you own them. There has never been a restriction on the old contracts and therefore i wouldnt sign a new one with this on, you will be in essence putting yourself i their hands and if they aren't able to rent them or fill the hotel first but you could via holiday lettings.co.uk or a company like Well Placed Apartments you would not be allowed and therefore lose out on a good income.

Just my opinion, i am in enough trouble:D:D:D

C

Cappy

exactly my thoughts as well, this is why i thought it better brought to the attention for people to see.
i have managed to have inserted that i can rent my apartment (but not if i use pyramisa rental pool) but the only facilities you can use is the stretch of private beach. i have had an email from Jason and as helpful as he is he does state that without paying the 35euros you can not use any of the other communal facilities except that on sunset.
Regarding the maintenance a studio will be 1200 GBP and a 1 bed 1400 GBP. i have asked to have these corrected but so far they will not move on the matters (both facilities and maintenance cost).
Does anyone else share my concerns on this or any other matter?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Just to add something else, if there are restrictions on the rental of the apartments it will also severely affect the resale and the resale value because people will in the most part buy these to use and to rent out. If you are restricted to either Pyramisa or no rentals at all then that will be a bad situation to be in.

C

CMChris

As far as I'm aware Nagi Azab has no problems with apartments being rented out by outside companies. There are a couple of issues I have with the maintenance but that's not the monies to be used by Pyramisa to maintain Sunset Pearl. Its amazing to watch the 'road sweepers' using a 3 foot broom in short 1ft bursts push sand up the road for 20ms then turn round and push same sand back again. Then you have the 'beach rollers' on the public beach that hide against the wall then as they see a 'bikini approaching they leap into action dragging a metal pole down to the sea, levelling already level sand. Then you have said road sweepers leaning, sorry sweeping sand along a maintenance road that runs towards Ocean Breeze direction through the desert, only to be used by big lorries and construction vehicles. There are other things similar going on and I feel its a waste of our maintenance money which could be reduced.
Sunset Pearl has now got a restaurant being built near the pool, the gym (which I believe is to be shared between SP, Cleopatra and RG) is built. The pool was being cleaned out yesterday ready to be filled as of today, nice swim up bar too! The grass is going down and they were laying block paving on the walk areas. Tarmaccing is supposed to happen some time next week and they are painting the outside of SP with a special paint. I have photos but I forgot my camera so need to get the disposable developed (bad derrrrr moment that was). Don't forget to wander down to Fantini's, we had some fantastic food and evenings there.

C

CMChris

I've just checked the new contract and there is no mention of rental restrictions. I know that if you go with the furniture packs by Pyramisa they are offering to sort rentals for you. Nagi did ask if we were going to rent and we said probably not but that if we did we'd go with Well Placed and he just nodded

C

CMChris

Sunset Pearl

Hopefully this has worked and shows the pool area with a swim up bar :))))) and the kitchen units with the doors on.

Attachments

C

Cappy

Hi Andy,
Always was sober in the day! not so much in the evening.
Still waiting on the beach for the taxi arranged from divers center with Pura & Chris, lol (has he still got his job chris?).
Anyway it was nice meeting with all the different people and hope to meet up with you all again over the coming years and lets build on this forum so we can all share our experiances including places to go, when visiting, things to do, concerns, flights etc etc. Jodie has started one but only a few people are on their so maybe we can build on that or if anyone is IT literate to set up a good community forum we can all use that specifically for sahl hasheesh and hurghada (and surrounding areas)
Generally i was happy with apartment although not ready to use and looking forward to when all is complete including greenery which will make a big difference as those sand bunkers are absolutely huge.
Will catch up on forum later in week as have to organise my work now.
speak soon.
Jon

C

Cappy

Is our Australian friend Simon Hig.... on this forum? I tried sending an email to you at your yahoo.com address but it keeps returning. let me know if you are on this forum
Cheers
Jon

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Is our Australian friend Simon Hig.... on this forum? I tried sending an email to you at your yahoo.com address but it keeps returning. let me know if you are on this forum
Cheers
Jon
Hi Jon, i have just emailed him to say you are looking for him as i have a different email address for him. Let me know if he gets in touch, speak soon.

C

Cappy

Hi Neil,
simon has sent me an email so thanks for that, i will send him a link to this forum as he says he is feeling very isolated.

P

pura

hi john

we did manage to escape to the airport & paid just 10 euros

i think the manager of the dive centre still has ajob will find out when
we go back anyway glad you got home ok how much was your taxi in the end

regards chris&pura:):)

C

Cappy

Hi Pura & Chris and welcome to the forum.

i ended up using the taxi service next to reception (5euro discounted) had no choice in the end but got 'the captain' to arrange it as taxi manager was most upset (didums)

C

CMChris

Cappy and Pura............ did you use the dive centre at the Pyramisa??????

C

Cappy

Hi Chris,
Pura & Chris did as they are divers so probably better them answering to you.

But, as i have mentioned in an earlier post i think we need to set up and/or use and easy to use separate forum site dedicated to sahl hasheesh with owner access to each development and general area for public to also access to share different discussions on separate threads and not clog up one thread with all different issues and topics

Maybe the administrators on this site can do this to get us started but i have no idea how. any suggestions anyone???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.