Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

214saverio

Hello, I bought a resort in Marsa Alam Returns 2009 but the work was very late, fortunately for me I am a construction worker and IPI sq. photos on sites with Group that expires, a monthly publication, I realized that the data from their prefixes (March 2011) for the first phase of delivery and 'Too Optimistic Given the considerable amount of work to be some price CITO glucose walls and partitions ROOMS, Water Light, plastering, tiling, sewage, Water connections, pipelines for the light, swimming pools, driveways, under General Green, and I could give more.
not so that the labor force at the time and 'employed in construction (workers),but to deliver power to the period they propose to one of my calculation would take modest Workforce very, very, very superior.
In light of these considerations, by delays in delivery are not indifferent. I would have liked to come to me and I assume many other more 'transparency on the part of the developer (IPI GROUP)

Georgina

Georgina

A friend of mine bought a studio in Down Town El Kafr, El Gouna with a vaulted ceiling and put in a mezzanine floor to create a separate bedroom. Not sure if this studio was larger and higher than other apartments.
Forgot to mention that remember that when it is 40 degrees outside and you arrive home and put on the air conditioning on the ground floor the mezzanine floor will be like an absolute sauna. But nice and cosy in the winter.

J

johnwayne

Banned
I am really impressed with the speed of construction looking at Alaa's most recent photos. The general ceiling height appears to be higher than the standard ceiling height for new builds in the UK. Together with the domes and curved ceilings on the top floor apartments I wonder whether it would be possible to add a mezzanine above the kitchen in the type 3 and type 4 apartments? That would potential make a 3 bedroom apartment if is possible?
In the type 3 you can have a mezzanine ceiling. ask alaa to email the photo to you. It looks very good the way they show it.

R

rumbaba

think it is only type 7 as i have asked for my type 3
I emailed the developer yesterday asking if it is possible. Have you already asked the developer about this Harps?

I accept that it may feel quite hot in the summer but I feel it would be great to have if at all possible.

M

maggie

I am really impressed with the speed of construction looking at Alaa's most recent photos. The general ceiling height appears to be higher than the standard ceiling height for new builds in the UK. Together with the domes and curved ceilings on the top floor apartments I wonder whether it would be possible to add a mezzanine above the kitchen in the type 3 and type 4 apartments? That would potential make a 3 bedroom apartment if is possible?

Hi, I,ve just found out that Orascom charged around 15,000 for the mezzanine in type 7, dont know how much they would charge for type 3/4 or if it would be possible.
IF the apartments are smaller would it make the liveing area even smaller, ie haveing stairs put in, we might be loseing some ground space by makeing more space in the ceiling Would it be cheaper or possible to get a local man to do it after the apartments are finished if Orascom allowed us to do it, plus i,m not sure if you would then have to pay more maintanece. I would like to see one done before I had mine done, but its a very, very good idea.
Maggie

Last edited:
R

rumbaba

Just got a reply back from the developer - the mezannine is not available on type 3 units - which probably means type 4 too.

It was worth a try I guess!

M

maggie

Just got a reply back from the developer - the mezannine is not available on type 3 units - which probably means type 4 too.

It was worth a try I guess!
So will we not be allowed to do it later on when our apartments are finished. ??

C

chris_property

A mezzanine floor would be great, pity the type 3 won't work. Maggie, inside the apartments I am sure we can do whatever we want and if a mezzanine works or one can be built there would be no reason why you cannot do what you want inside. It is really only the outside of the buildings that cannot be altered.

57 Sq. is not huge for a 2 bedroom apartment, My impression is it may look too crowded in a type 3 in the living room / kitchen area even if it was custom designed by the owner.

Hard to tell really until we see the finish apartments I would think.

Cheers

Chris

M

maggie

A mezzanine floor would be great, pity the type 3 won't work. Maggie, inside the apartments I am sure we can do whatever we want and if a mezzanine works or one can be built there would be no reason why you cannot do what you want inside. It is really only the outside of the buildings that cannot be altered.

57 Sq. is not huge for a 2 bedroom apartment, My impression is it may look too crowded in a type 3 in the living room / kitchen area even if it was custom designed by the owner.

Hard to tell really until we see the finish apartments I would think.

Cheers

Chris
Hello Chris
Thats what I ment by saying we might lose floor space by making more space in the ceiling. I would want to see one done first before I would consider haveing mine done. Also i,m not looking to rent out my apartment its only for myself and family if they behave, so I dont think I would need another bedroom plus theres always hammocks.:hahaha:
Maggie

M

maggie

Hello Chris
Thats what I ment by saying we might lose floor space by making more space in the ceiling. I would want to see one done first before I would consider haveing mine done. Also i,m not looking to rent out my apartment its only for myself and family if they behave, so I dont think I would need another bedroom plus theres always hammocks.:hahaha:
Maggie
only jokeing about my family

C

chris_property

Hi Maggie,
I think it would only look good in a large space, also would want to see one done as well as it could take away from the tall ceilings in the type 3 compared to the type 7.

Maybe much easier to go for the sofa bed option if more than the 2 bedrooms was required or stick them out on the balcony :top:

Another option is a pull down bed which folds into a cupboard.

The domes and the high ceilings will be a really nice feature in them for sure.

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
M

maggie

Hi Maggie,
I think it would only look good in a large space, also would want to see one done as well as it could take away from the tall ceilings in he type 3. Maybe much easier to go for the sofa bed option if more than the 2 bedrooms was required or stick them out on the balcony :top:

Another option is a pull down bed which folds into a cupboard.

The domes and the high ceilings will be a really nice feature in them for sure.

Cheers

Chris
Hello Chris
I went for the top floor because of the ceilings and yes the sofa bed is a good idea. I have already brought a blow up bed which you can put under a bed when not in use, if you need that bit more sleeping space, it was for my other apartment the one that i,ve lost as that was only a 1 bedroom. I cant wait for this apartment to be finished.
Maggie

D

darryl0819

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but have picked up some very useful info on here already.
My wife and I have been looking for an overseas property for a couple of years now, and finally I think that Makadi has jumped out at us and said buy me!

We know the particular type of property (1 bed, type 9) and the guy that we have been in touch with, has stated that there are none of these types left in Q3.

Does anyone know when Q4 will go on sale, as we dont want to miss out?
We have booked a trip out to Egypt in early December and we were kind of hoping that it may tie in with the release of Q4 (long shot I know).

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Darryl

R

rumbaba

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but have picked up some very useful info on here already.
My wife and I have been looking for an overseas property for a couple of years now, and finally I think that Makadi has jumped out at us and said buy me!

We know the particular type of property (1 bed, type 9) and the guy that we have been in touch with, has stated that there are none of these types left in Q3.

Does anyone know when Q4 will go on sale, as we dont want to miss out?
We have booked a trip out to Egypt in early December and we were kind of hoping that it may tie in with the release of Q4 (long shot I know).

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Darryl
Not sure when Q4 will be released. You can always try Alaa from Classica as he may have an idea.

On another point though we have seen prices go up with the introduction of each new phase. Q4 may be more expensive than Q3. As they will start building Q4 last, it will be finished later that the other quarters. If may be worth looking into the price of a 2 bedroom apartment in Q3 which will complete sooner and compare the price of that with the predicted increased price of a 1 bedroom apartment in Q4.

Last edited:
M

matilda

Hi all,
I’ve seen a fresh photo (by Alaa fayad) on facebook. There are three doors with different colour at the photo. Does it mean that owner can choose a preferable colour?
Could anybody answer the question? My agent has no such information.

R

rumbaba

Hi all,
I’ve seen a fresh photo (by Alaa fayad) on facebook. There are three doors with different colour at the photo. Does it mean that owner can choose a preferable colour?
Could anybody answer the question? My agent has no such information.
That woud be nice if we had a choice but to be honest they all look equally acceptable.

The photos with the doors is found here:

Makadi Resort , Hurghada within Reach Photos | Facebook

M

maggie

That woud be nice if we had a choice but to be honest they all look equally acceptable.

The photos with the doors is found here:

I dont think it makes that much difference on the outside, you can always paint the inside of the door to match your decor. I would like to know though if we can have a security wrought iron door put on the outside.
maggie

Georgina

Georgina

I dont think it makes that much difference on the outside, you can always paint the inside of the door to match your decor. I would like to know though if we can have a security wrought iron door put on the outside.
maggie
The one thing I had fitted to my door was a separate mosquito door so that I can keep the front door open and get the air flow and view without the mossies or flies coming in.