Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

R

rumbaba

That is an exceptionally high example. I have an apartment and the vaulted ceiling in the bedroom is less than a third of the height of the room.
Hi Georgina,

I think if you look at the vaulted ceiling height of the type 3 and 4 apartments being constructed, such a high ceiling height does not seem unreasonable. It is also consistent with the image of the El Gouna house pictured.

Let me know you thoughts!

Georgina

Georgina

Hi Georgina,

I think if you look at the vaulted ceiling height of the type 3 and 4 apartments being constructed, such a high ceiling height does not seem unreasonable. It is also consistent with the image of the El Gouna house pictured.

Let me know you thoughts!
They certainly look very high from the photo. Just tried to measure my El Gouna bedroom, which isn't easy because it is a long way up for a floppy tape measure. My wall is 2.55m and then the vault begins and it is around another 1.15m to the highest part. That was one of the reasons I fell in love with the Nubian style properties because of the domed and vaulted ceilings.

M

maggie

contract

They certainly look very high from the photo. Just tried to measure my El Gouna bedroom, which isn't easy because it is a long way up for a floppy tape measure. My wall is 2.55m and then the vault begins and it is around another 1.15m to the highest part. That was one of the reasons I fell in love with the Nubian style properties because of the domed and vaulted ceilings.
Hi, just wondering if any one brought around May/ June 2010 time and if they have recieved their contract back from Orascom yet.
maggie

R

rumbaba

Hi, just wondering if any one brought around May/ June 2010 time and if they have recieved their contract back from Orascom yet.
maggie
Did Orascom not send you two signed copies? One for you to sign and return to them and the other to keep?

A

Anni_F

Hi Maggie

I bought in May 2010, and received my documents back from Orascom after about 4-6 weeks of my sending off all the documents.

Definitely worth chasing up if you've had nothing yet!!

M

maggie

Did Orascom not send you two signed copies? One for you to sign and return to them and the other to keep?
Hi,Thanks for your replies. No they just emailed me a contract to print off, then sign it, then to send it back to them. The have sent an unsigned copy of my contract to my solicitor for the CVS and they were supposed to be sending me the one that I signed back to me but I have not recieved anything yet. I think I will contact GDI tomorrow to see whats happening.
Thanks again
maggie

M

maggie

Hi Maggie

I bought in May 2010, and received my documents back from Orascom after about 4-6 weeks of my sending off all the documents.

Definitely worth chasing up if you've had nothing yet!!
Hi, Anni
Thanks will give GDI a ring.
maggie

M

maggie

Hi, Anni
Thanks will give GDI a ring.
maggie
Hello everyone
Just thought I would let you know that I have contacted GDI and the reason I have not recieved my contract yet is because Orascom are waiting for my solicitor to send the contract back to them after he has got the CVS done. So I can breath again now:laugh: GDI also just told me that Orascom are building a lake near our apartments, but they will build all the 4 phases first before starting on the hotels ect.
Maggie

M

matilda

"...Orascom are building a lake near our apartments..."
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

J

jjoneedge

Matilda

"...Orascom are building a lake near our apartments..."
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
Hi everyone, a Lake awesome, time to get the fishing rods out:dancing:
Joyce

R

rumbaba

Hello everyone
Just thought I would let you know that I have contacted GDI and the reason I have not recieved my contract yet is because Orascom are waiting for my solicitor to send the contract back to them after he has got the CVS done. So I can breath again now:laugh: GDI also just told me that Orascom are building a lake near our apartments, but they will build all the 4 phases first before starting on the hotels ect.
Maggie
Definitely a lake? Or is it the water on which the jungle hotel will be built on?

M

maggie

Definitely a lake? Or is it the water on which the jungle hotel will be built on?
Not to sure just told that my apartment will be over looking it, but I will try and find out later, but either way it will be a nice view, better then just looking at other apartments.
maggie.

Last edited:
S

sanddune

It would be really nice if a park could built beside the lake as well.

M

maggie

I think Orascom should have put this out earlier.
You have to use your imagination.

Alan.
Hi Alan,
thank you for the posting , its the first time i,ve seen all of that i,ve only seen half of what you have shown us.
maggie.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Agent responsibilities

I think I have fathemed out where my apart is on your image.
Thanks again Alan
You're welcome. And I don't even promote it.....

This is what your agents should be doing.... It's called "After-Sales.

Alan.