Blue Sea Bay, Makadi Bay

M

maggie

doors

The one thing I had fitted to my door was a separate mosquito door so that I can keep the front door open and get the air flow and view without the mossies or flies coming in.

Thats ideal for the patio doors, but I was thinking more of the door of your apartment leading onto the walkways/ corridors
Maggie.

Last edited:
Georgina

Georgina

Thats ideal for the patio doors, but I was thinking more of the door of your apartment leading onto the walkways/ corridors
Maggie.
Yes, that is my front door where I have fitted the extra mossie net door. My patio doors leading to my balcony are split in two halfs so the upper half is a window you can open and has built in mossie nets. They were just the standard Orascom patio doors.

M

maggie

doors

Yes, that is my front door where I have fitted the extra mossie net door. My patio doors leading to my balcony are split in two halfs so the upper half is a window you can open and has built in mossie nets. They were just the standard Orascom patio doors.

Hello, could we still have a wrought iron security door put on the front door do you know ? And could I ask you if you know what sort of patio doors are on the balcony,s of the Makadi apartments, are they full patio slideing doors or if they will be the same as yours? Sorry to ask all these questions, but i,ve got patio curtains what I brought for the other apartment and I was just now wondering if they will be ok for this apartment.
Thanks Maggie

Georgina

Georgina

Hi Maggie
I've just looked at the photos on the Facebook page for Makadi and all the windows in their photos seem square. All the Nubian style buildings in Gouna are arched so I think they will be installing something different. I attach a photo of my patio doors.

I am sure you could install an iron door if you wish. I've never seen one in El Gouna though.

Attachments

M

maggie

Hi Maggie
I've just looked at the photos on the Facebook page for Makadi and all the windows in their photos seem square. All the Nubian style buildings in Gouna are arched so I think they will be installing something different. I attach a photo of my patio doors.

I am sure you could install an iron door if you wish. I've never seen one in El Gouna though.
Hello, your apartment looks beautifull I hope mine can look as half as nice as yours, it must be like liveing in a dream every day liveing in an apartment like that. My other apartment had 3 full patio doors in it and I loved it
Thank you for showing us what lovely apartments we can be looking forward to owning.
Maggie

214saverio

hello, and 'you can see the yard with an aerial photo?
so 'we could have a complete picture of the work done so far, hello

R

rumbaba

hello, and 'you can see the yard with an aerial photo?
so 'we could have a complete picture of the work done so far, hello
To the best of my knowledge there are no aerial photos showing the construction updates. This would be a tall order to ask for. Google also does not update its aerial maps very regularly.

A

Anni_F

Thanks so much, Matilda. They do look great ... love the two-tone paintwork. Anyone else wishing that they'd bought a villa, or a type 6 (the one with the grand staircase) ... ?

Regards
Anni

M

maggie

Thanks so much, Matilda. They do look great ... love the two-tone paintwork. Anyone else wishing that they'd bought a villa, or a type 6 (the one with the grand staircase) ... ?

Regards
Anni
Do I wish, I should say so. But as long as I get the apartment that i've paid for then I'll be happy.
maggie

R

rumbaba

Thank you for the photos! This development is really looking similar to El Gouna which is amazing!

I have found a few pics of a villa in El Gouna. As you can see the architecture is almost identical. I have taken the pictures of the ceiling to give us all an idea of what to expect. The ceiling height is fantastic!

The area is really developing with the proposed aqua park, golf at Jaz across the road, Madinat Makadi with its shopping and bazaars and Sahl Hasheesh!I want to move in now and can't wait anymore! Who wants to join me catching a tan with an ice cold drink by the pool??

Attachments

Last edited:
Georgina

Georgina

T
I have found a few pics of a villa in El Gouna. As you can see the architecture is almost identical. I have taken the pictures of the ceiling to give us all an idea of what to expect. The ceiling height is fantastic!
That is an exceptionally high example. I have an apartment and the vaulted ceiling in the bedroom is less than a third of the height of the room.

M

maggie

Thank you for the photos! This development is really looking similar to El Gouna which is amazing!

The area is really developing with the proposed aqua park, golf at Jaz across the road, Madinat Makadi with its shopping and bazaars and Sahl Hasheesh!I want to move in now and can't wait anymore! Who wants to join me catching a tan with an ice cold drink by the pool??
Morning rumbaba/ Georgina
I want to go yesterday.:vroam:
maggie

C

chris_property

The latest pictures from Sun Homes of the paintwork on the villa looks fantastic, really gives a feel for the finish of Makadi. I look forward to seeing a type 3 painted, very exciting to see Makadi take shape.

The finish looks really good, I think all of us should be really happy with what we are seeing :)

Cheers

Chris

214saverio

Hello everyone, does anyone know if the infrastructure (swimming pools, hospitals, schools, bars .... etc. ...)
are built with the same time the apartments. Delivery will be 'only the apartment and then nothing?
someone had spoken with the developer to get clarification delivery modes?
Hello everyone

R

rumbaba

Just found the developers mission statement which sounds very promising:

ODM Mission
To develop new homes and manage communities of the highest quality and design excellence which would be impossible to duplicate in the future...
To develop value-added, master-planned communities that meet the homebuyers' full spectrum of lifestyle needs.
ODM has currently in its portfolio:
Cape Citadel in Sahl Hasheesh - Hurghada, Egypt
Makadi in Makadi Area - Hurghada, Egypt
Aqaba Oasis in Aqaba - Jordan
Nasr Gardens in Cairo, Egypt