Wondered if anyone had any news as to when the build will begin.
Thanks Tim, I will do that. To be honest, I would like to either get a refund or sell it on if possible. I have no doubt that it will all look fantastic when it is completed and I have seen this happen in Murcia, where I have other properties and the area has grown from nothing but due to a change in circumstance I am very undecided on whether to put down my next 20%.Are you just waiting for proof of the start of build as there are now photos on PL's website? We are on VVT6 but have not yet paid our second deposit, despite pressure from PL to do so. Our solicitor is backing our belief that this is not due until construction is underway and that preparing the site is not the same as start of construction. Suggest you sign up to the owners group and contact Popcorn who will have plenty more advice to give you.