When with the LJDF golf villa build get under way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Investy

Wondered if anyone had any news as to when the build will begin.

F

fws

We are pleased to announce that the building licence for the following plots has been granted this week:

RT-6 Sahara Beach & Spa Resort

VVT-4 Les Grandes Villas

VVT-5 Les Cascades

VVT-6 Villas de la Plage

VVT-7 Village des Amis

VVT-8 Village de Golf

VVT-11 Villas du Soleil

Please advise all of your clients on the respective plots and let them know that the invoices for their second payments will be issued next week (starting with VVT-8 & VVT-5).

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Warm regards,

Property Logic Sales & Marketing team

I

Investy

Are Property Logic in a sound condition given the credit crunch which could mean difficulty for you to borrow, and of course some buyers being unable to proceed further as they have been bitten by the crunch at home?

I

Investy

So why did you tell us all up front that you would 100% deliver given the Estonian director was a billionaire - or are you going to deny that one now?

Im not sure any of us feel inclined parting with the next 20% just yet. How about your billionaire director waits until he delivers a completed product?

F

fws

Sorry - didn't make clear that this is an email I received from my agent. I'm just someone who has bought on LJDF - nothing to do with PL.

I

Investy

I've just had my bill for the second 20%, yet there have been no update photos of the golf villas since Decemeber, despite this 5* developer indicating in the past that there would be monthly photos.

At least some up to date photos before I part with the next 20% would be reassuring.

And who has been taking the photos? They look like they are taken by a drunkard with one leg and mobile phone camera!

M

Mr Ri

What has happened to LJDF's website. What was a reliable information source with regular photo updates and news - seems to have gone on holiday. Anyone got any info?

D

Dan-the-Man

Have paid my 20% for my phase 1 golf villa on LJDF but like others on this forum decided not part with my next 20%. I've been told by the developers that if I cancel my contract I will lose 50% of anything that I have paid already and that I won't receive my refund until 2010. Has anyone been told the same? Should this information be believed?

T

TimRawlins

Are you just waiting for proof of the start of build as there are now photos on PL's website? We are on VVT6 but have not yet paid our second deposit, despite pressure from PL to do so. Our solicitor is backing our belief that this is not due until construction is underway and that preparing the site is not the same as start of construction. Suggest you sign up to the owners group and contact Popcorn who will have plenty more advice to give you.

D

Dan-the-Man

construction photos

Are you just waiting for proof of the start of build as there are now photos on PL's website? We are on VVT6 but have not yet paid our second deposit, despite pressure from PL to do so. Our solicitor is backing our belief that this is not due until construction is underway and that preparing the site is not the same as start of construction. Suggest you sign up to the owners group and contact Popcorn who will have plenty more advice to give you.
Thanks Tim, I will do that. To be honest, I would like to either get a refund or sell it on if possible. I have no doubt that it will all look fantastic when it is completed and I have seen this happen in Murcia, where I have other properties and the area has grown from nothing but due to a change in circumstance I am very undecided on whether to put down my next 20%.

T

Tangier

i live in Morocco for the past 5yrs i did own a house here but would never ever buy again and would never buy offplan/the property tax is 20% you must own your property for over 8yrs before you are tax free/ what the agents dont tell you. even if you rent out your property again you must pay 20%tax no matter where you buy your property you will not be a moroccan thay can build where ever thay want even put up walls without paper work when you try and sort it out thay say nothing you can do its not your home you are from the uk.

T

Tangier

good luck in buying in morocco i been there done it never do it again

T

Tangier

i live in Morocco for the past 5yrs i did own a house here but would never ever buy again and would never buy offplan/the property tax is 20% you must own your property for over 8yrs before you are tax free/ what the agents dont tell you. even if you rent out your property again you must pay 20%tax no matter where you buy your property you will not be a moroccan thay can build where ever thay want even put up walls without paper work when you try and sort it out thay say nothing you can do its not your home you are from the uk.

D

Dan-the-Man

next 20%

Like I say, Investy, change in circumstance, what is the point in me paying my next payment if I have to cancel and lose 50% of what I have paid. My intention was to buy in undeveloped areas and sell on.

However, with the spanish property market as it is, I have been reluctant sell my other properties. Luckily, I've bought on an exclusive development that seems to be sought after by the rental market as other more built up areas nearby are saturated. I have been managing to cover more than my expenses by doing this.

D

DAN

Hi Tim

Just noticed that you have bought on VVT6. I have as well and am in similar boat regarding 2nd 20%. Might be worth keeping in touch regarding developments with VVT6. I am signed up to the owners group.

I

Investy

tangier

you repeatedly mehtion your dissapointment regards paying Tax. Tax is essential in any economy if there is to be an infrastruture. Its no different in the UK. I like paying Taxes in the sense it means there can be a National Health Servce, Fire service, Police, roads, airports, sewer system and so on.

If we all stopped paying Tax we would soon become an uncivilised rable. Remember next time you use a road, call the ambulance or visit a Doctor how much you detest Taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.