Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

What's happening in the Brazilian real estate market

Discussion in 'Brazil Property' started by rowlandsbb, Apr 17, 2009.

1. dhoskings

dhoskings New Member

How much was the property where a land rover was thrown in. I am not sure on the price of a brand new land rover, but I am thinking it must be about 120 to R$150k? So obviously you were quoted a over the top price to start with. It sounds likethey saw you coming from miles away.....:rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

2. Dotty

Dotty Banned

A new Land Rover in Natal is approx 200,000.It's just a selling technique people can and do use here and is excepted when they want to possibly hold on to their cash or don't have the full cash.It is not uncommon for people to complete a transaction using this method. What do you mean quoted over the top price to start with .A car wasn't excepted!
    [/QUOTE]

3. JMBroad

JMBroad New Member

Moving several posts here from other posts as this discussion was happening on a thread regarding a specific development.

4. dhoskings

dhoskings New Member

[/QUOTE]

ok, so now you are saying that you were offered a land rover in exchange for your property.

That is called exchange, it doesn't have anything to do with discounts at all. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Dotty

Dotty Banned

No ,but as a part exchange.Now if you check the threads there was a discussion on discounts.I'm almost certain it's somewhere in the Jacuma thread. As a buyer do you pay the full asking price(question mark key problem;);)ok, so now you are saying that you were offered a land rover in exchange for your property.

That is called exchange, it doesn't have anything to do with discounts at all. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.