U.S Dollar ($) strength increases price of Dubai properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PropGuy

All my postSs are not for you but for descent investors.
What that suppose to mean? With all due respect, you don't even know what is peak or bottom in US$.

Real estate index rose 3.9% in july, and that goes against your assessment. August index will confirm if there is uptrend in property prices.

W

Wannaberich

Dubai will never get the Olympics,too hot so lets forget it.
As for the dollar,we all need to hope it doesnt continue to gain strength cos this will turn away many european investors and bring Dubai prices down.

T

Thakur

Dubai will never get the Olympics,too hot so lets forget it.
As for the dollar,we all need to hope it doesnt continue to gain strength cos this will turn away many european investors and bring Dubai prices down.
Contrary to what you said it actually becomes a more attractive option for european investors as the dollar /Dirham gains strength their returns will look even more attractive in Euros / Pounds

I can confirm this with the increasing interest ive received from European investors in my properties over the last week

G

georgihh

Contrary to what you said it actually becomes a more attractive option for european investors as the dollar /Dirham gains strength their returns will look even more attractive in Euros / Pounds

I can confirm this with the increasing interest ive received from European investors in my properties over the last week
I hope you are not selling hotel rooms for the future Olympic games in Dubai:):):)

W

Wannaberich

Thats rubbish ! If the dollar strenghtens then properties will cost more for euro investors.

T

Thakur

As all of us agree that the dollar is likely to gain more stregnth with time , Therefore its a good time for european investors to buy , their return will be much more in pounds and euros as compared to the people who invest in dollars and dirhams

G

georgihh

As all of us agree that the dollar is likely to gain more stregnth with time , Therefore its a good time for european investors to buy , their return will be much more in pounds and euros as compared to the people who invest in dollars and dirhams
Makes sense but if I want to invest in $ I will buy in USA (much cheaper and mush more established).

I

iced

All my postSs are not for you but for descent investors.
I know they want everything in Dubai but Olympics is Olympics and unless the world doesn’t go mad nobody will try to kick the ball with outside temperature of 50c and humidity above the normal levels.
I know Dubai and will tell you Olympics is not possible to happen in Dubai
Or maybe when I reach my sixties they will call me to participate in a football game in Dubai Olympics in under see stadium with cool water chilling AC and grass on the sand and I need to apply for a tourist visa . Or maybe they will have a nice ski slope with 2000m run in the desert of RAK
MONEY CAN BUY EVERITHING BUT CANNOT BUY THE NATURE
i also agree that the Olympics will not held in this part of the world due to the hot summers. Also agree that the peak of Euro at 1.60 will not be breached for a long time.

Currently investing in Dubai at these prices is too risky for new investors. It is different of course if you want to buy a home and dont mind if prices do fall in the future.

P

PropGuy

Any distress seller wants to sell their property before the market crash can contact me. I'm interested in buying those properties.

D

Demoniise

I am willing to buy any properties for 500 sq foot !!! hurry!!

P

PropGuy

US$ plunged today (it is down 150 pips),and oil is moving back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.