Transfers

P

philthecar

can you confirm the website for the transfer service many thanks

R

r0ckcrew

Hi

Does anybody have a recommendation for a transfer from Cairo Airport - Hurghada and a return a week later ?

Thanks

Tommy

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Rockcrew - try emailing Geocities to see if they could do this for you [email protected]
See also Private Airport Pickup & Transfers | Egypt Transportation | Transportation in Egypt | Rental Cars & Buses | Sleeper Train.
I also know of a guide in Cairo who knows lots of drivers with air con cars and minibuses. Let me know if you want his email address as he will either get a price for you or let you know contact details for the drivers. This will prob be the cheapest option

Regards

Alison

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi

Does anybody have a recommendation for a transfer from Cairo Airport - Hurghada and a return a week later ?

Thanks

Tommy
hello
I think Egypt Air have a shuttle bus itself for transfers, plus when you arrive at cairo airport you will find lots companies at the arrrival hall offer you their services

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George Im pretty sure Egyptair shuttle buses are to areas within Cairo only.

R

r0ckcrew

Alison / George

Many thanks for the speedy response... The request is on behalf of a friend flying into Cairo with BA on 25/4 for a weeks diving (assuming his luggage goes with him !!) and the flights to Hurghada with Egyptair are full.

Rgds

Tommy

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Tommy - just checked and there is a flight out of Cairo to Hurgh at 22.30 on 25th - dont know what his arrival and departure times are but there is also a flight back to Cairo from Hurgh at 9.05am on 2nd May. £86 return.

R

r0ckcrew

Alison,

I have just looked at Egyptair, he flies into Cairo on 24th at 23:30 and the liveaboard leaves Hurghada on 25/4 at 19:00, thats why we thought the only option was a taxi/limo.

Thanks

Tommy

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Tommy - just checked and there is a flight out of Cairo to Hurgh at 22.30 on 25th - dont know what his arrival and departure times are but there is also a flight back to Cairo from Hurgh at 9.05am on 2nd May. £86 return.
hello
you can check the seats availability and reserve your ticket online direct and print it on EgyptAir
and it might be possible i will be in Cairo so i have a friend who might work on transfers if you don't find a ticket i will try to ask him for you if he can wait at the airport but how much luggages he need bus or what :)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Tommy - unless George can sort out a flight it looks like the option will be a private transfer.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Tommy - unless George can sort out a flight it looks like the option will be a private transfer.
:) didn't buy my private jet yet so I can help to arrange private transport but need more details :) and if give me the green light i can check the possibilities and costs