Transfers

D

dave99

NO road down there

I think HUrghada Temple in El Kawser is 200 EGP per night for a 2 bed apartment
NO road or street lighting there yet - this is next to an apartment where I visited many times.

There are better locations.

SHO

SHO

I know that only too well Dave.. but Hurghada Temple is quite nice inside and has some decent facilities.

D

dave99

Still need a torch I think

I know that only too well Dave.. but Hurghada Temple is quite nice inside and has some decent facilities.
Still need a torch I think - and I doubt those high heals will be any use walking down the "access road".

This area is due for road works but still some time off I think.

P

philthecar

we are staying in the LTI dana beach. Can anybody let us know how much it should cost for transfer from airport etc. and whether we are best offering english money to the driver

queenie40something

queenie40something

we are staying in the LTI dana beach. Can anybody let us know how much it should cost for transfer from airport etc. and whether we are best offering english money to the driver
Hi Phil it should not cost you more than £8 each way. There will be plenty of taxis to greet you!!! and hold onto your luggage as the Egyptians will want to take it to your car when you are capable of doing it yourself and then the tipping hand comes out! Suggest you take a few £1 coins with you to start you off until you get LE. We tend to tip £1 a go eg to porter etc in hotel. Geocities do Hurghada hotel transfers prices are
1 person 12 USD one way ( £6 )
2/3 person $5 per person each way ( £2.50 )
4 or more person $4 per person each way ( £2 )
So may be worth booking online. They confirm 3 days before you arrive and you pay on arrival.
!st child also goes free.
For anyone else interested they also do transfers to El Ghouna, Safaga, Makadi and Marsa Alam.

Queenie

L

lyndsay552

why would you not be allowed to post websites?

I did earlier? Can i expect a repremand?

queenie40something

queenie40something

...they also do lots of trips
Cairo by bus including guide, entrance to museum, pyramids, sphynx, lunch etc and to bazaar £40 each children under 12 half price
by air £130

Luxor by coach £40 including lunch, guide, valley of kings, Karnak temple etc

Desert safari quads £20 jeep £15

Giftun Island including equipment drinks and lunch £15

They give group discounts and also discount if you book more than 2 excursions.

A

awahee123

Banned
Promotional

why would you not be allowed to post websites?

I did earlier? Can i expect a repremand?

Hi Lyndsay,

You will find the forum does not allow any promotional literature if you are an agent all this type of promotional stuff has to go into the other sections on the forum.
If you are unsure and you wan to provide anyone with a website address please private message them,this will stop your post from being removed.
There are a lot of agents who pay for the premiun service for eg selling aproperty etc.
Hope this clears the matter up for you.

D

dave99

Bank cash machines in airport

Hi Phil it should not cost you more than £8 each way. There will be plenty of taxis to greet you!!! and hold onto your luggage as the Egyptians will want to take it to your car when you are capable of doing it yourself and then the tipping hand comes out! Suggest you take a few £1 coins with you to start you off until you get LE. We tend to tip £1 a go eg to porter etc in hotel. Geocities do Hurghada hotel transfers prices are
1 person 12 USD one way ( £6 )
2/3 person $5 per person each way ( £2.50 )
4 or more person $4 per person each way ( £2 )
So may be worth booking online. They confirm 3 days before you arrive and you pay on arrival.
!st child also goes free.
For anyone else interested they also do transfers to El Ghouna, Safaga, Makadi and Marsa Alam.

Queenie
Bank cash machines in airport arivals hall if you need local currency as soon as you land for taxis etc.

P

philthecar

soz didnt realise people couldnt advertise on the forum. very helpful information in any event and many thanks

A

awahee123

Banned
All information is welcome to help the users of this forum it's just promotional links we are talking about here philthecar.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
When taking taxis always remember to ask the price BEFORE you travel and check its in Egyptian pounds. A favorite trick is to quote you in 'pounds', you think its Egyptian and when you reach your destination they say 'English pounds'. Hey presto 10% increase in the price!

D

dave99

more like 10 times the price

When taking taxis always remember to ask the price BEFORE you travel and check its in Egyptian pounds. A favorite trick is to quote you in 'pounds', you think its Egyptian and when you reach your destination they say 'English pounds'. Hey presto 10% increase in the price!
more like 10 times the price I think you mean

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Correction - dave99 is right 10 times more than it should be!!