TIba Palace Owners Thread

B

brian2104

Tiba Palace

Have just reserved an appartment in this development.

First time overseas investor, nervous times!!!

would be interested in getting to know other owners.

Many thanks

Brian

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Brian, know what you feel like, we purchased on tiba gardens in february. Everything is going alright on all the tiba projects up to date, feel free to join in on any of the tiba threads,
Regards, A

B

brian2104

Tiba Palace

So far all seems straight forward, the only thing that seems a little grey is the actual finishing that will be required. guess that will become clearer once we have the contract.

Have done lots of research on developer and our agent all seems ok. have seen photos of building progress etc. Just waiting to hear from the Lawyer now.

A Rab

A Rab

With the developer RSW you get as it says in your contract, walls painted, light fittings sockets,windows a sink and white fittings in the bathroom. read the tiba gardens thread as i have posted costings for the extras (not in contract). Regards A

M

Mrglynn

Hi Everyone,

I purchased a 1 bedroom apartment on the Tiba Palace development back in November 2010. Would be interested to know who else has brought on this development.
Have had a thorough read through this forum and really pleased with all the positive feedback.
I am wondering why there aren't many active members who have brought on the Tiba Palace development but lots on the Tiba Gardens development?

Look forward to hearing from other buyers.

Has anyone got any information on the proposed Ikea being built in Hurghada?

Regards
MrGlynn

B

brian2104

Have not heard about the Ikea, but will be handy!!

Which floor are you on?

Brian

P

pushkin69

Hello all,
get everything in writing, so you can always stick to your agreement and always pick a good lawyer
Regards
Ashraf

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Well done

Hello all,
get everything in writing, so you can always stick to your agreement and always pick a good lawyer
Regards
Ashraf
Make sure you use an independent lawyer. Even though Ramy's is fine for the project, you need to check from a second opinion that your documents and the projects d.d. is up to date.

Welcome to the project.

Alan.