Tanjah golf and beach Resort

P

propertyinvest

I agree 100% , everything seems to be going fine , from recieving the correct info from the agent ,to reserving , developer keeping you updated with everything.

I was bit worried after reading some bad press ,but i found out the truth .

What apartment did you get, block 61 golf views.

If you find any good deals oscar make sure you let me know:)

P

[email protected]

propertyinvest said:
Hi , The best person to talk to is the dirctor of the company i went though .

The company is Worldwide Frontiers - Overseas Offplan property investing in Morocco, Dubai ...

Regards to the road , it is the road which has been made for this resort, it is not a issue.

I know that it is nearly sold out , Phase 2 is being launched and prices are 25%+ higher .

Let me know how you get on.
I hardly think that the main road linking Tangier to Assilah can be classed as a as a road made for this resort.More like a 2 lane motorway.

P

propertyinvest

Sorry i was mistaken regarding the road, it is the old coast road from Tangiers, there is a new moterway now, so this will take the main traffic. there will be a tunnel built from the resort to the beach.

P

[email protected]

propertyinvest said:
Sorry i was mistaken regarding the road, it is the old coast road from Tangiers, there is a new moterway now, so this will take the main traffic. there will be a tunnel built from the resort to the beach.
Do you honestly reckon that local Moroccans, holidaymakers, etc are likely to use a TOLL motorway rather than a free trunk road.Very unlikely i say.Also that road gets choked during high season.Nose to tail traffic. Also no final say on whether there will be tunnels or bridges built to link development to beach.
Not trying to be negative, because i am actually still reserved on a front line 2 bed appt.
Just trying to make sure that nobody falls for the same lines as i fell for.
Could still be a cracking development.Shouldnt be much longer to find out.

P

propertyinvest

I dont think it will be so bad, i have spoken to dreamworld and something is being done to gain access at the beach.I have a unit more within the complex im a golfer so prefered to have front line golf. I think it will be a great complex , but only time will tell. I have been to alot of complexes like this all over europe they all have main roads next to them , once everything is up and running i feel this wont be an issue, but i can see your point. Let hope for the best hey :)

I

investor27

Hi, Yes, the road you are all refering to is the Coastal Road from Tangier to Asilah, we were on this road when we went on inspection trip to PBGR, the road at the time was not that busy but in the future may become a popular route, as long as the bridge appears getting to the beach will be fine, will something about this bridge appear in the contracts?

P

propertyinvest

It is not a busy road , will be a road for tourists to go the resorts etc , all resorts like this have roads next to them i find .

The contracts will have something regarding the tunnel/bridge.

A

andyk2

Hi Tanjah people.

Just want to know if the contracts have been sent out yet. We know a couple of people for who it is "decision time", so interested to know (now that it comes to paying the full deposit) are you IN or are you OUT - and why. No negative comments to follow - just getting some very mixed news at the moment and wonder what is going on.

Thanks

Andy

P

propertyinvest

As far as i am aware contracts will not be sent until end of march,

A

apexsyle

SAD to hear no refund received yet!

SAD to hear that username:ADAA has not yet received his/her deposit which is meant to be refundable.

If any of us on this forum can be of help please don't hesitate to ask. Maybe we can get a petition together or all right letters on your behalf to try and get Dreamworld to refund your deposit.

Best of luck

Apexsyle

P

propertyinvest

I wasnt aware that she hadnt recieved her money back, i called off plan planet they have said all clients have received full refunds . I did ask for her details and would look into itfor ADAA but didnt want to give them???

So how would do a petition if we dont have the investors name.

R

radhav90

I too have reserved an apartment on Tanjah (Block 46 - golf views). I was unable to go to Brimingham last Sunday for the openday - was there anything interesting that came out on the day?
I heard that contracts will be issued in Jan08. I have refused to pay my solicitor fees until I have seen a copy of the purchase contract and rental contract as my deposit is still refundable at this stage.

M

manor park

radhav90

I was not a bad day apart from a few technical hitches, my understanding was that the building would start in January and the contracts themselves would be issued during the first quarter, if that is the case it could be up to March depending on how long it takes to iron out the final details.

There was information on the rental options and mortgage information, you also had the chance to speak to any of the representatives after the main meeting. I was unable to do this as I had to return to London, which is a shame as I wanted more information on the rental options, I will now have to wait until this comes through the post.

MP

R

radhav90

thanks. im very interested in viewing the rental contract.

In regards to the developers linked to corruption scandal - does anyone have any facts about this?

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

If you not the Courts or the Jury you don't needs facts to establish facts of a crime/corruption. As the perpetrators of the crime do not many leads to their crimes.

In the case of business your policy should be no smoke without a fire. Remember its your hard earned money and you need to protect your interest and not reply on the Courts.

Besides, above white collar crime are never clear cut and a smart lawyer will allways be there.

J

Jesus of nazareth

If you not the Courts or the Jury you don't needs facts to establish facts of a crime/corruption. As the perpetrators of the crime do not many leads to their crimes.

In the case of business your policy should be no smoke without a fire. Remember its your hard earned money and you need to protect your interest and not reply on the Courts.

Besides, above white collar crime are never clear cut and a smart lawyer will allways be there.
Stanley Unwin, well said!

Deep joy on the folly, slippery griptwisters.

D

DC

Hi everyone. We were offered this project from Dreamworld last week.

Firstly thank you every one positive and negative for sharing your experiences, that is what forums are for. Everyone has an opinion and every one must be heard.

To date as an agent dreamworld have been very professional and cordial to date.
The product from a marketing perspective looks interesting.
Real concerns like Title deed of course need to be checked.

If you have questions on this, I will fire it over to the developer to get clarification. It shows the power of forums To get attention. Well done all contributers.

Good or bad.

D

DC

Some products from phase 1 are still available, just come on, Phase 1 payment structure and prices.

D

DC

Camel 3 humps - from developer -

the main builder in Tanjah is Groupe Addoha, who have an extremely good reputation. Also they have enough of their own money to finish the build, unlike some other developers on the market, who are constantly asking for money from purchasers (x% deposit, x% when build starts, x% on first fix etc) aka using clients’ money to actually build the place.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Good for them. I for one will not buy there for reasons already stated.