Studio or 1 , 2 bedroom apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
back to the subject matter.

apart for the fact that we can only afforda studio. i think that if were buying again we would go for a place to crash mentality .. offering good accomodation aimed at divers enthusiasts etc minimal expenditure maximum gain .. if we were looking soley for our enjoyment id personally go for a 2 to 3 bed apt... i can dream i guess

some nice apts in brazil im seeing

J

Jeremy Sturgess

studios 1 or 2 beds ?

I know the appartment units in the new Golf Project at El Gouna, Ancient Sands Golf Resort, to be launched later this year will be mainly large studios and one bedroom units with a lock out feature so they can be combined to create larger units in order to maximise rental flexibility and income. There will also be villas and townhouses.The architects (sb architects) and Landplanners (EDSA plan) were americans and it is very common to have a lock out feature for reasons above and to provide the rental management company/hotel operator who run the facility with myriad options for attracting rental business. works well in the usa.

Again, I really do appreciate the input I am getting here. Rivermead your idea about a connecting door to the rooms is a great one and will cater for all markets, i.e. I can market it as a two 1 bed studio's or one 2 bed apartment when it comes to rental or selling the property depending on how the market is at the time, so that offers me great flexibility. Again thanks that's a great idea one that I will discuss with the developer.

Again I must stress the question is whether a 2 bed or 2 studio's not studio's vs 1 bed. In my experience studio's have been easier to rent or sell than 1 bed's, again ,that is my opinion only.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I know the appartment units in the new Golf Project at El Gouna, Ancient Sands Golf Resort, to be launched later this year will be mainly large studios and one bedroom units with a lock out feature so they can be combined to create larger units in order to maximise rental flexibility and income. There will also be villas and townhouses.The architects (sb architects) and Landplanners (EDSA plan) were americans and it is very common to have a lock out feature for reasons above and to provide the rental management company/hotel operator who run the facility with myriad options for attracting rental business. works well in the usa.
I think this is great idea i hope they would do such thing here in hurghada

B

BOBBYBARLOW

Hello

Whats every ones thoughts on the following:-

Instead of buying 2x studios with all the related costs x2, such as furniture packages x2, legal fees x2, property maintenance x2. The hastle of renting 2 appartments etc

To instead buy one, 2 bedroom apartment.

Comments on the pros & cons would be appreciated. As we at the moment are undecided which avenue to explore

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Bobbybarlow - I have merged your thread into this existing one which you might like to read peoples views.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello

Whats every ones thoughts on the following:-

Instead of buying 2x studios with all the related costs x2, such as furniture packages x2, legal fees x2, property maintenance x2. The hastle of renting 2 appartments etc

To instead buy one, 2 bedroom apartment.

Comments on the pros & cons would be appreciated. As we at the moment are undecided which avenue to explore
hello
i think to have 2 apartments much beter than putting the money in one plae as they say don't put all your eggs in one basket if its broken you lose all, besides when you have 2 you will have 2 locations so its more money and more options when you rent and even when you like to resell its much easier to flip a studio than 2 beds much much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.