Situation of Badrah Nakheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dubai_One

Hello guys
A lot of people bough in Badrah Phase 1 and because there was a lot of disappointed people because they didn't get any Nakheel released Phase II the following month
which mean 2000 People bough in Badrah
with the financial crisis my question is
Where does Badrah situated in this crisis
any body who bought do you advice him to sell or hold
and is it worthy to buy in badrah for distressed sellers
Waiting your precious contribution

Last edited:
A

azeemi

In these situations I personally think take it and consider it long time investments.
don't try to take decision just wait for right time.

I

imrane

well in case you make up your mind to go for it.. i have my 2 apartments im willing to part with for 150k. Next installment is in june , if i wasnt leaving for australia , i would keep it... but since i am , im willing to sell it for a loss

D

Dubai_One

The thing is I don't see distress sellers in expatriates.com and no much advertisement in GN for sellers, specially phase I who are having very tight payment plan every 3 months for an early completion predicted by the end of this year, I mean in such critical situation where are the buyers of Badrah, did they abandoned their apartment did they walked away leaving their 10 % or 20 % if they payed so,
If you see Al furjan, it's shaking
Jumeirah park is shaking as well
But what about Badrah ?
One million question :confused:

S

SKY

Hi,

I got apartments in badrah and just paying the fees. As completion is december, i hope. I dont think they are doing extensions for phase 1.

I think if they were going to delay they would have given extension, who knows.

What makes u think farjan is shaking? i have something their 2 and just paid the next 10%. I really think farjan is going be excellent development, im phase 2 there.

some people may not keep on with their payments but i do think they complete phase 1 of badrah for sure.

If the big developers start to cancel projects 10 months from completion, i think that will cast major negative feelings abt dubai and investors will lose complete confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.