Saidia site report

M

MoroccoConcerns

Hi,

I'm incredibly, incredibly late to this forum, so apologies for that. Up to 24 hours ago I didn't even know it existed, but I've been contacted by a relative in a bit of a predicament and told her I'd do a little investigating for her.

She's invested in Alcudia Smir through a company in Ireland called Larionovo, who apparently went belly up at the end of 2008. From what she's told me the original developer, Fadesa, has also bitten the big one and the developer is now Addoha.

Basically, her property has been very badly delayed and she wants to get her money back, as per a clause in her contract.

I'm just wondering what exactly is happening on this development at the moment, if anything, and what are the chances of getting any money back from Addoha?

Any information that can be provided would be very gratefully received.

All the best,

MC.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Please refer to " unoffical Alucudia samir" website. You will have all the answers & others who are in the same boat.

Please also note that under Moroccan law any delay in the stipulated handover date will incur a 1% penalty for every month delayed.

Your, problem will be that Adoha has connections to the King of Morocco & you will be struggling to find a lawyer to take them on.

M

MoroccoConcerns

Many thanks for the link o many humped one, much appreciated.