Red Sea family resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul_69

Red Sea Family esort

Could you pls confirm you received my email, I have not received reply yet.

Regards,

Leporis

Hi

I sent you an email with all the requirements you asked for, i'll re-send it....

Paul

P

paul_69

Dear AG,

thank you for the information. Let us keep each other informed.
There are public beaches around, but the Dorrisland's beach will cost 500 $ per year.
The onsite trip will help the decision pls keep me posted on infos.
Also what is your opinion if the complex is 300 meters form the sea why there is a need for a bus that takes me to the beach, as I was told. Or is it a common thing there? Or better to check the distances as well.

Regards,

Leporis
Hi

The bus service is to take guests to hurghada and El Gouna respectivly

Paul

P

pebbles

Hi Paul, is there any news on the due diligence report yet as i have still not heard anything?

Thanks AG

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi AG

I'm waiting on the info you asked for....

You can contact me at [email protected]

Paul
Hi Paul, as the main agent would you not have all the information on the due diligence? If you do have a copy of the due diligence could you please email it to me, i am having a legal firm in Cairo carry out some independent due diligence so any documents you have would be helpful. We are also contacting Mohammed for the same, thanks.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Paul, as the main agent would you not have all the information on the due diligence? If you do have a copy of the due diligence could you please email it to me, i am having a legal firm in Cairo carry out some independent due diligence so any documents you have would be helpful. We are also contacting Mohammed for the same, thanks.
Same goes for us Paul; we need due diligence documents with a certified English translation. Do you have it?

L

Leporis

Yes we may well be neighbours, but i still have a lot of research to complete before i place a deposit. I have an Egyptian friend going to the site in September on my behalf to discuss the development in more detail and like you my main concerns are the construction. Until today i was not aware of the fee to use the beach and am not happy that they did not inform me of this previously - so at present i still have a lot of questions which need answering.
If i hear anything after the visit in Sept i will keep you posted if you like, as i will also be in receipt of photographs of the Dorrisland development so far. Also if you hear anything or any have any useful advice, I would be grateful. It is also my understanding that the Due Diligence Report is currently being translated into English and should be done by 1st week in September.

Thanks
AG
Any news about the site visit?

Leporis

P

pebbles

Hi, no news yet. Have you heard anymore or been able to get hold of the due diligence report? I've sent paul an email, but still waiting for the information i've asked.

AG

L

Leporis

Hi, no news yet. Have you heard anymore or been able to get hold of the due diligence report? I've sent paul an email, but still waiting for the information i've asked.

AG
I have still got the russian version only....

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I have decided to leave this development as I have not had sufficient paperwork through but will keep trying, has anyone else received an English DD report. I am also researching a new complex in Sahl Hashessh with amazing prices (studios from €18,000),anyone heard of Mama Mia Golf and Spa Resort?

P

pebbles

I have decided to leave this development as I have not had sufficient paperwork through but will keep trying, has anyone else received an English DD report. I am also researching a new complex in Sahl Hashessh with amazing prices (studios from €18,000),anyone heard of Mama Mia Golf and Spa Resort?
Hi, we have also decided to leave this property due to the lack of response and the fact that emails were never returned and they were unable to provide relevant paperwork.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi, we have also decided to leave this property due to the lack of response and the fact that emails were never returned and they were unable to provide relevant paperwork.
It's not just me then!!! Peter have you managed to find anything out?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Good news

I met Mohamed the developer of this project and Dorissland, he apologised for the lack of English DD but said it is being sorted out. He is waiting for IPLC to carry out and then do a report on the DD, he is hoping to have this either this or next week.

It was good to meet him face to face and I know the solicitor compiling the DD so will speak to him also, anyone need any info let me know.

L

lifestyles

Hello

I've just returned from a fantastic holiday in Hurghada and have fell in love with the place. I'm now thinking of investing in an off plan property. I have been told Red Sea Family Resort is a good off plan developement to invest in. Can anyone give me any information on this developement before i make a reservation on one of these properties.... Has anyone bought off this developer and would it be a good investment for the future....

All feedback would be appreciated.

P

pebbles

i personally would not deal with them. I was looking at reserving a property but found the lack of communication quite worrying. I am not sure if the Due Diligence is readily available now, but this appeared to be a major problem a few months ago as you can see from previous posts. It was as a result of the poor communication that i pulled out, plus too many changes to the plans etc were being made. It is also my understanding that the beach is too small for the number of properties being built. You will also be required to pay in order to use the beach.
These are only personal opinions, so good luck with it.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Red Sea Family Resort, Hurghada

i personally would not deal with them. I was looking at reserving a property but found the lack of communication quite worrying. I am not sure if the Due Diligence is readily available now, but this appeared to be a major problem a few months ago as you can see from previous posts. It was as a result of the poor communication that i pulled out, plus too many changes to the plans etc were being made. It is also my understanding that the beach is too small for the number of properties being built. You will also be required to pay in order to use the beach.
These are only personal opinions, so good luck with it.
Without rock solid Due Diligence we would not touch this project; it is too cheap and to me that either means poor quality or raises alarm bells concerning whether it will ever be built. The site has not changed in a year so it looks like the Developers are hoping to sell it before they begin construction. A recipe for disaster in the current climate!

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned

Hello

I've just returned from a fantastic holiday in Hurghada and have fell in love with the place. I'm now thinking of investing in an off plan property. I have been told Red Sea Family Resort is a good off plan developement to invest in. Can anyone give me any information on this developement before i make a reservation on one of these properties.... Has anyone bought off this developer and would it be a good investment for the future....

All feedback would be appreciated.
My advice to have peace of mind about your investment involve your lawyers before you take any step forward to check all papers

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Project name correction

Without rock solid Due Diligence we would not touch this project; it is too cheap and to me that either means poor quality or raises alarm bells concerning whether it will ever be built. The site has not changed in a year so it looks like the Developers are hoping to sell it before they begin construction. A recipe for disaster in the current climate!
I am sure Peter typed the wrong project name.
Please note, Red Sea Family Resort marketed by Red Sea Pearl forms part of huge project "Doriss Land" and located 7km from El Gouna, and 15km from Hurghada. It seems predominantly targeted to Eastern Europeans, probably because it stalled with European sales, or they got wise......

It must not be confused with Red Sea Beach Resort, a successful development (with full due diligence) in Marsa Alam, constructed by a Netherlands company marketed by OFF PLAN PLANET through agents like myself at Coralife-Style.

Alan. - Coralife Consultants.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Correcting my Mistake!

I am sure Peter typed the wrong project name.
Please note, Red Sea Family Resort marketed by Red Sea Pearl forms part of huge project "Doriss Land" and located 7km from El Gouna, and 15km from Hurghada. It seems predominantly targeted to Eastern Europeans, probably because it stalled with European sales, or they got wise......

It must not be confused with Red Sea Beach Resort, a successful development (with full due diligence) in Marsa Alam, constructed by a Netherlands company marketed by OFF PLAN PLANET through agents like myself at Coralife-Style.

Alan. - Coralife Consultants.
Alan is quite right; my apologies to Laurie & Karen at Off Plan Planet, I was referring to Red Sea Family Resort near to El Gouna! We too sell Red Sea Beach Resort at Marsa Alam which is being constructed by a well funded, highly professional company with impeccable due diligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.