Red Sea family resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leporis

Hi,

Harmony looks fantastic, and it has direct access to the beach, I also asked an offer from them.

But I am still interested in Red Sea Family Resort as well. It is just behind Doriss land, still colose to the sea, good infrastructure (according to the ad) and significantly cheaper price. With a potential higher risk as I see.

Regards,
Leporis

P

pebbles

I'm looking at investing in dorissland and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I am new to all of this and any advice/comments would be appreciated

Thanks
AG

L

Leporis

Dear Neil,

I am just interested if you had a chance to find some more info about this project?

Regards,

Leporis

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Dear Neil,

I am just interested if you had a chance to find some more info about this project?

Regards,

Leporis
Dear Leporis,

We are still waiting for the documents for the solicitors, will let you know once i know anything.

Seak soon.

P

pebbles

Dear Neil,

Regards,

Leporis
Dear Leporis,
I am also looking at purchasing at the Red Sea Family, were you aware that if you purchase there that the beach is for the sole use of Dorissland property and the hotel and that there will be an additional charge to use the beach if you are from the red sea family resort? i received an email this morning from Dorissland confirming that

AG

L

Leporis

Dear AG,

well then maybe we will be neighbours! :)
Yes if we want to use the beach of Dorissland it costs 500 USD per year as I know.
My concern was that there were some comments earlier about construcion issues at Dorrisland. Since the same company builds it I want to make sure all investments will be completed. Dorrisland, Red Sea, Hotel, waterpark.

Regards,

Leporis

P

pebbles

Yes we may well be neighbours, but i still have a lot of research to complete before i place a deposit. I have an Egyptian friend going to the site in September on my behalf to discuss the development in more detail and like you my main concerns are the construction. Until today i was not aware of the fee to use the beach and am not happy that they did not inform me of this previously - so at present i still have a lot of questions which need answering.
If i hear anything after the visit in Sept i will keep you posted if you like, as i will also be in receipt of photographs of the Dorrisland development so far. Also if you hear anything or any have any useful advice, I would be grateful. It is also my understanding that the Due Diligence Report is currently being translated into English and should be done by 1st week in September.

Thanks
AG

L

Leporis

Dear AG,

thank you for the information. Let us keep each other informed.
There are public beaches around, but the Dorrisland's beach will cost 500 $ per year.
The onsite trip will help the decision pls keep me posted on infos.
Also what is your opinion if the complex is 300 meters form the sea why there is a need for a bus that takes me to the beach, as I was told. Or is it a common thing there? Or better to check the distances as well.

Regards,

Leporis

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Free advice.

For investors to be looking at 2nd and 3rd row projects from beaches sounds like you are penny pinching.

With the glut of projects along the 900 km coastline, you can find projects that fit your requirements without having to pay extras down the line.

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Consultants.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Map?

Is there any google map to show the location of this project??? i never see a sign for it???

Kind Regards
Margeret

P

paul_69

Hi

I am the Hurghada based agent for Dorissland. If you need any information send me your cantact details and i'll send you anything you require on our developement..

Paul

P

paul_69

dorissland

I plan to buy an apartment in the RED SEA FAMILY RESORT.
Any comments, opinions about this investment are welcome.

"Red sea Family Resort is a luxurious off plan resort located in Al Ahyaa district of Hurghada , just minutes from the luxurious marines ,golf courses and lagoons of El gouna and the bustling center of Hurghada ,Redsea family is a resort which caters for everyone’s needs."

Regards,

Leporis
Hi

I'm the Hurghada based agent for Dorissland. If you would like any information on our developement send me your contact details and i'll be in touch.

Paul

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi

I'm the Hurghada based agent for Dorissland. If you would like any information on our developement send me your contact details and i'll be in touch.

Paul
can you post here more details, due deligance, and so on?

P

pebbles

Hi Paul,
As you are the agent for the Red Sea Family resort could you please clear up the issue about the beach - why is a bus needed if it is only 300 meters away as led to believe and what is the charge going to be for use of the beach. Natalia has informed me that nothing has been decided yet and no amount set, but as you can see from previous messages someone else has been told it will be approx $500.
I have also requested the due diligence report and am still waiting and am a bit concerned by the delay in this being forwarded.

Regards
AG

P

paul_69

Hi Paul,
As you are the agent for the Red Sea Family resort could you please clear up the issue about the beach - why is a bus needed if it is only 300 meters away as led to believe and what is the charge going to be for use of the beach. Natalia has informed me that nothing has been decided yet and no amount set, but as you can see from previous messages someone else has been told it will be approx $500.
I have also requested the due diligence report and am still waiting and am a bit concerned by the delay in this being forwarded.

Regards
AG
Hi AG

Thanks for getting back to me. As it stands there is still no final decision on the charge for the beach. There will be some charge but no price has been put on it yet. The bus is a shuttle service between Hurghada and El Gouna.
I'm meeting with Natalia this morning and i will ask her about the due diligence report. If you need anymore information please don't hesitate to email me paul@dorissland

Paul

L

Leporis

Hi AG

Thanks for getting back to me. As it stands there is still no final decision on the charge for the beach. There will be some charge but no price has been put on it yet. The bus is a shuttle service between Hurghada and El Gouna.
I'm meeting with Natalia this morning and i will ask her about the due diligence report. If you need anymore information please don't hesitate to email me paul@dorissland

Paul[/quote]

I wonder why I have received the 500 $ information from the agent who I am contact with...
What is the current sqm price for Red Sea family at the momment? maybe this information is also different. :hmmmm2:

Leporis

P

paul_69

Hi

The current m2 price is 1650le, there are also some appartments selling for 1550m2. There was talk of the beach costing $500 but nothing has been confirmed as yet...

Paul

L

Leporis

Hi

The current m2 price is 1650le, there are also some appartments selling for 1550m2. There was talk of the beach costing $500 but nothing has been confirmed as yet...

Paul

I just sent you an email with some questions.

Regards,
Leporis

Status
Not open for further replies.