Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Property rentals

Discussion in 'Cyprus Property' started by dplees, Oct 19, 2008.

1. dplees

dplees New Member

Hi,

I have bought a property at the st georges hills development in coral bay paphos and am interested if someone could possibly tell me how much i would realistically receive in rental income once it is competed?
    The property is a one bedroom apartment and has excellent facilities
    www stgeorgehills com

2. Nigel Howarth

Nigel Howarth New Member

I suggest you take a look at holidaylettings.co.uk and see what others are renting their properties in the area for AND their availability.

This should give you a good idea of what you can expect by way of rental income.

Regards,

3. snakesinthegrass

snakesinthegrass New Member

A few more websites to look at are:

ownersdirect.co.uk
    villarenters.com
    holiday-rentals.co.uk

Look at as many as you can and that way you will get a good idea of what to expect. It's worth looking at the availability calendars of properties on these website and that way you will be able to see how many weeks a year they get booked out. To maximise bookings, it's probably worth getting your own website.

Paula

4. Njackie

Njackie New Member

that was great help! the websites had enough of the information.

5. dplees

dplees New Member

rentals and mortgage

Does anyone ever cover their mortgages with rental income? I am so fed up with ever getting involved in offplan property. I just want to get out, but i dont think that is ever going to be possible

6. Nigel Howarth

Nigel Howarth New Member

I came across a very good website for those wishing to maximise their rental income. Just Google "Lay my Hat" and you'll soon find it.

Regards,

7. Mikeyv

Mikeyv New Member

hey guys you should take a look at private rentals direct with the owner . . . . .like so Holiday Lettings

I hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.