Property rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dplees

Hi,

I have bought a property at the st georges hills development in coral bay paphos and am interested if someone could possibly tell me how much i would realistically receive in rental income once it is competed?
The property is a one bedroom apartment and has excellent facilities
www stgeorgehills com

Nigel Howarth

Nigel Howarth

I suggest you take a look at holidaylettings.co.uk and see what others are renting their properties in the area for AND their availability.

This should give you a good idea of what you can expect by way of rental income.

Regards,

S

snakesinthegrass

Hi,

I have bought a property at the st georges hills development in coral bay paphos and am interested if someone could possibly tell me how much i would realistically receive in rental income once it is competed?
The property is a one bedroom apartment and has excellent facilities
www stgeorgehills com
A few more websites to look at are:

ownersdirect.co.uk
villarenters.com
holiday-rentals.co.uk

Look at as many as you can and that way you will get a good idea of what to expect. It's worth looking at the availability calendars of properties on these website and that way you will be able to see how many weeks a year they get booked out. To maximise bookings, it's probably worth getting your own website.

Paula

N

Njackie

that was great help! the websites had enough of the information.

D

dplees

rentals and mortgage

Does anyone ever cover their mortgages with rental income? I am so fed up with ever getting involved in offplan property. I just want to get out, but i dont think that is ever going to be possible

Nigel Howarth

Nigel Howarth

I came across a very good website for those wishing to maximise their rental income. Just Google "Lay my Hat" and you'll soon find it.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.