property deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bizzy bee

Does anyone know of any properties in IC from Best Homes that have the title deeds ready? i've been after them for nearly a year to get the title deeds and so far all i've got them saying is that they have sent the documents to Nakheel for approval. The building has been sitting there for over 2 years and it still needs approval?!?

G

georgihh

Does anyone know of any properties in IC from Best Homes that have the title deeds ready? i've been after them for nearly a year to get the title deeds and so far all i've got them saying is that they have sent the documents to Nakheel for approval. The building has been sitting there for over 2 years and it still needs approval?!?
Which one is your building?
More than half of the flats are with title deed.
Very few are not handed over, if any

B

bizzy bee

this is at Global Green Views. The flat is currently being let as well. as i said before, the building has been around for just over two years i believe.

S

sarah DXB

I am in the process of selling my friends apartment (I am power of attorney, he is in the uk) and the MOU was done in December- Nakheel still havent registered the title deeds- every time I go there they say "2 weeks, 2 weeks" its been 3 mths!!!! No one is being helpful, the buyer is getting annoyed, we are getting annoyed! Does anyone happen to know anyone in the Nakheel transfer dept well? I need to speak to someone who knows what they are talking about! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.