Properties in Port Ghalib or Marsa Alam

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHO

SHO

Marsa Allam still has 5 years in front of it IMO and you'll be surprised as it will probably be more expensive than Hurghada...why?

Firstly build cost is a higher in Marsa and also Al Khorafi Group decided to buy most of it. What land I saw was not cheap except in the town and you wouldnt really want to buy there!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Marsa Alam is three hours drive South of Hurghada. Cairo is three + hours drive North unless I am mistaken?

A

awahee123

Banned
Sorry guys, and I haven't had a drink have removed my stupid comment my mistake don't know what I was thinking.
i'm glad someones awake.

SHO

SHO

The main thing Marsa Allam has going for it is the diving. It is second to none. The further south you go down the red sea towards sudan the better (more virgin) the reefs and quality of fish.

D

dave99

Why not in town

Marsa Allam still has 5 years in front of it IMO and you'll be surprised as it will probably be more expensive than Hurghada...why?

Firstly build cost is a higher in Marsa and also Al Khorafi Group decided to buy most of it. What land I saw was not cheap except in the town and you wouldnt really want to buy there!
Why not in town - is there something wrong there

D

dave99

Must have a VERY fast driver

Marsa Alam is three hours drive South of Hurghada. Cairo is three + hours drive North unless I am mistaken?
Must have a VERY fast driver

We did Hurghada to Cairo by coach in 6 hours - return by car just over 5 hours.

Hurghada tro Marsa Alam is nearer 5 hours than 3 I think.

D

dave99

Going further south makes it hotter

The main thing Marsa Allam has going for it is the diving. It is second to none. The further south you go down the red sea towards sudan the better (more virgin) the reefs and quality of fish.
Going further south makes it hotter - by about 1 degree on average

Get to Aswan it's about 2 degrees hotter on average year ropund than Hurghada.

A

awahee123

Banned
I think most of the red sea resorts started out as a divers paradise.
I was talking to a cousin of mine who was telling me he first visited Hurghada on a diving trip with friends about 12 years ago....

D

dave99

Not sure how many people come only for diving

I think most of the red sea resorts started out as a divers paradise.
I was talking to a cousin of mine who was telling me he first visited Hurghada on a diving trip with friends about 12 years ago....
Not sure how many people come only for diving

N

Nefertary

Hi all, somebody can tell me is it possible to buy a plot of land by $25.000 near to the beach in Marsa Alam. Or its very small money for that.

D

dave99

Time to drive from Marsa Alam to Hurghada ?

Marsa Alam. is a very small place, we drove through to Hughada which took 1 and 1/2 hours in taxi. a bit like driving to Cairo sea on one side and desert on the other. If hurghada prices go up we would like to buy a small piece of land there and build our own villa. If the timing is right.

Taxi's are very expensive at moment.
not alot to see
small town looks like John Wayne lives there.
Hotel's are 5* and need to be to keep you in them.

With devolpments happening it will proberly get alot bigger.

hope this helps.
Time to drive from Marsa Alam to Hurghada ?

Can you confirm time it took to drive - I'm sure it's more than 90 mins Hurghada to Marsa Alam - It's over 40 mins to Safaga.

D

dave99

Looks like optimism to me

Hi all, somebody can tell me is it possible to buy a plot of land by $25.000 near to the beach in Marsa Alam. Or its very small money for that.
Looks like optimism to me.

If you find a plot let me know what you are offered size / location etc, may be worth a look.

SHO

SHO

its about 2.5 hours to Marsa. About 2 hours to where the airport then another 40kms to the city centre.

K

kc67

Does anyone have any information on Port Ghalib?? I've just invested in a 2 bed in Marsa Alam and think that it is going to be a great investment - thought I'd get in early on beachfront before the prices go up. However I don't know anything about Port Ghalib.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
this sure small money and n way to get such thing this was 10 to 15 years ago

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Does anyone have any information on Port Ghalib?? I've just invested in a 2 bed in Marsa Alam and think that it is going to be a great investment - thought I'd get in early on beachfront before the prices go up. However I don't know anything about Port Ghalib.
hello for full information about port Gaib click on this link Port Ghalib Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.