Properties in Port Ghalib or Marsa Alam

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Excellent write up for Port Ghalib - didn't like the one liner about Hurghada though :(

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
The problem with Hurghada from a journalists perspective is that everything is under construction and very little is finished. You need the vision to look beyond that to see how it will be when it is all complete. You can be sure that Marbella and St Tropez looked a bit different when the original constructuion was taking shape.

K

kc67

Excellent write up for Port Ghalib - didn't like the one liner about Hurghada though :(
I took offence at the dig at Hurghada as well - no need! Very interesting reading all about Port Ghalib though. Does anyone think that eventually this will be as up and coming as, say, the likes of Sahl Hasheesh? Are there any ongoing or off plan developments there at the moment?

Last edited:
S

samui13

We saw port ghalib three years ago when building was in the early stages. It was very very cheap but we thought no more of it. It is absolutely amazing and very stunning indeed. When we decided we wanted to buy we enquired (in Feb this year) about availibility in Port Ghalib. The cheapest apartment was over £100,000 UK!!!!!!:eek: Its worth it, the marina is lovely but I think we all missed the boat on that one and now its only for the rich!:

K

kc67

Definitely missed the boat at those prices! I wonder if Marsa Alam will ever become so exclusive...

S

samui13

Hopefully for us KC it will!!!!! Port Ghalib is not that far from Marsa alam Beach Resort - When I am out there, I will definatley be frequenting Port Ghalib for some of my evenings!

K

kc67

Let's keep fingers, toes and everything else crossed then. Port Ghalib will also be on my list of places to go and things to see when I'm over there.

K

kc67

I've just read a bit on Marsa Alam at marsaalam(dot)co(dot)uk and apparently there is going to be a new big development by Libra Holidays and it states that there will also be a marina, golf course, spa, shopping piazzaz, water park, etc. It all sounds quite exciting.

H

hhermani

Property in Port Ghalib

Hi,

I have been following this forum for the last weeks. I want to buy some property in the Marsa Alam region especially in Port Ghalib, i've spent several holidays at the Coral Beach Resort. Does anyone know if there is any property for sale overthere. It looks like it has the potential to develop over the next couple of years.

I am also considering the Marsa Alam Beach resort. The thing what bothers me the most is, "how to sell a property in a resort".

I would like to hear your thoughts on boths questions,

Han

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi,

I have been following this forum for the last weeks. I want to buy some property in the Marsa Alam region especially in Port Ghalib, i've spent several holidays at the Coral Beach Resort. Does anyone know if there is any property for sale overthere. It looks like it has the potential to develop over the next couple of years.

I am also considering the Marsa Alam Beach resort. The thing what bothers me the most is, "how to sell a property in a resort".

I would like to hear your thoughts on boths questions,

Han
Dear Han,
You can have a look in Marsa Alam thread:
http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6772-marsa-alam.html

J

Jef1

Properties in Port Ghalib or Marsa Alam.

Hi Han

I too am looking into purchasing in Marsa Alam. There is a development called Las Cabanas and it is north of Marsa Alam town quite near to Port Ghalib. The agent I am dealing with has sent me photos of the development that he took just a week ago.
Las Cabanas is the first section within the Oriental Coast. There are also some pictures of a model of the Oriental Coast, so you get an idea of how the project will look once completed. I like this development as it's in a lovely bay.
I intend to go out on an inspection visit in a few weeks as I am quite impressed with the photos and information I've received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.