Paradise Hill Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHOLLS3

It was definetly £650 english pounds, as i questioned him about this price, , i think nasser bouroudy was the solicitor he told me to use but i will check this out, im not happy about this charge as i wasnt told in the first place, hopefully someone will know about water and electric for these apartments and will post some info on here, i did notice in village road , the office for the electric company so might go there when i go over again, dave

J

jimlin

Thanks for the info Dave, the latest info I have received from the developer via the lawyer, is that he is unable to respond to e-mails as he is very busy on his develpments.

I have yet to recieve any requests for this £650, probably won't for some time if he is so busy.

would be interested in seeing latest pictures, particularly of ground floor area around pool, as my unit is No 16.

Many thanks

M

Move Europe

Is there any way we can change the title of this thread as Paradise Hills is spelt wrong! just a thought

F

fiachra

Hi everybody

Im just new to this website and Im here because of paradise hill. Dont know what to do at all, or what to make of the situation. How are we going to get through this?
Any suggestions?

J

jimlin

have just recieved an update from my egyptian lawyer , stating he thought my unit would now be ready in two months, still no direct contact with the developer despite repeated e-mails.

all the best

D

DHOLLS3

Electric and wter connection

Just wondering if anybody that has brought at paradise hills hurghada has any info about getting water and electric connected , and if any body has got any keys yet, thanks dave

D

DHOLLS3

Updates at paradise hills

Hi all , seems to have gone very quite on this forum for updates at paradsise hills, does anyone have any info , has anyone got there keys yet , or even taken delivery of there unit yet , would like to hear from anyone that has some information, thanks dave

J

jimlin

I am yet to hear back from the developer, would be grateful to hear your anyone who can provide any update on the progress of this development, must be finished by now????.

Thanks

D

DHOLLS3

JIMLIN , i havnt heard anything and i paid for my unit in january as i was told it was finished then , i dont know what to do , but yr more than welcome to call me as we might be able to come up with something,
thanks dave my email is [email protected] u could send me yr email then i will send u my number
thanks dave

J

jimlin

After a lot of chasing have been told today that my unit is now finished and I can go ahead and Furnish it etc ? ( this is via Lawyer).

Can anyone confirm that this is correct, have heard Jack all from the developer

No formal advise keys are ready for collection etc, snagging complete.

Request for maintenance fee etc etc ??

Overall a very strange buying experience, help please.

Am looking at furnishing it and renting it, out has anyone anyidea as to success of this in this difficult times ?

Or may just leave as an empty shell and try and sell on

D

DHOLLS3

Paradise hill

HI MOVE EUROPE, just enquiring to see if u have got yr keys to yr apartment at paradise hills yet , i have not received any info about this resort from the developer , i have emailed him but no emails returned, just hoping u could shed some light on this for me ,. thanks dave h

J

jimlin

Despite repeated e-mails and unanswered telephone calls, I am going to hurghada early december to see what is what.

Can anyone provide an update in respect of this development.

Kind regards

J

jimlin

good news, it does exist.

Unit is finished, with fitted air con fridge freezer and microwave as promised.

Pool area looks good, got keys water and electricity are connected, I think once you see your finished unit you will be happy.

only real issues as allways are the finishing touches could be better, tiling grouting etc, but as a whole a good deal better than what I was expecting.

Forget e-mail, I think you will need to go and collect keys etc and organise furnishing it yourself, or get a company to do it for you, have a contact if anyone is interested.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.