Ocean Breeze Sahl Hasheesh

H

holterchris

chris sharm

Hi Can you direct me to the thread and advice which agents offer these. Many thanks

hi light,
I read you reply to a sungate message. I just opened a thread for buyers of the sungate and ocean breeze project, hopefully more owners willl download there new pictures....

hope to hear from you.

kind regards,
linda
sungate

D

dnewhall

Sungate

Hi to all you Sungate owners

My partner and i come from Essex and have bought a studio on the 3rd floor. Went out to see the apartment just before xmas. They certanly have come on alot since our last visit last year, although still quite a bit of work to do before the completion which the original solicitor estimates as end of march. We are awaiting details of furniture packages at the moment and got the impression that they would like if possible all the apartments to have the same furniture!
Does anyone know when the Sungate hotel will be completed (this is now the last 2 phases of Sungate that originally was to be sold as apartments) but what with the recession they decided to make a hotel. Does anyone have any details about the hotel ?
I feel when Sungate is finished the area around will be pretty quiet for a bit until they complete more of the area nearby- there are 3 or 4 resturants nearby the apartments but these are also not finished yet.( Mexican, Arabic and sorry cant remember the other two)
Im looking forward to having holidays in Sungate and getting to meet the neighbours.l

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi to all you Sungate owners

My partner and i come from Essex and have bought a studio on the 3rd floor. Went out to see the apartment just before xmas. They certanly have come on alot since our last visit last year, although still quite a bit of work to do before the completion which the original solicitor estimates as end of march. We are awaiting details of furniture packages at the moment and got the impression that they would like if possible all the apartments to have the same furniture!
Does anyone know when the Sungate hotel will be completed (this is now the last 2 phases of Sungate that originally was to be sold as apartments) but what with the recession they decided to make a hotel. Does anyone have any details about the hotel ?
I feel when Sungate is finished the area around will be pretty quiet for a bit until they complete more of the area nearby- there are 3 or 4 resturants nearby the apartments but these are also not finished yet.( Mexican, Arabic and sorry cant remember the other two)
Im looking forward to having holidays in Sungate and getting to meet the neighbours.l
Hi!

We are glad to hear that the hotel will be in the same house as the apartments. We were a little bit worried that the hotel shouldn´t be built. Do you know if the hotel will be finished at te same time as the apartments? Do you have any photos from your visit, we should be glad to see some. Does anybody know the possibility to get your apartment out for rent and if the hotel will take care or if it´s better to make a contact with travel agents?

Best regards
Ulf & Susanne

M

MrBaz

Latest Pic's of Ocean Breeze and Sun Gate

Hi,

For latest pictures please follow the below link to:
The Orbit Alliance dot Com website and click on Sahl Hasheesh, then Current Developments then either Ocean Breeze or Sahl Hasheesh.

After this click on the progress bar half way doen the page and this will give you the latest update pictures.

Sorry I tried to post the links and they did not work...

Thanks

E

Egypt fan

pictures

While surfing internet today I found pictures update of this project on one of the websites just posted today I hope it will be good for owners of this project but would it be ok to post the link here?

Thanks

Rivermead

Rivermead

Here are some updated photographs from a recent Rivermead Global Trip to Egypt, just last week in fact.

CIMG3323.jpg

CIMG3324.jpg

CIMG3347.jpg

CIMG3333.jpg

CIMG3349.jpg

CIMG3337.jpg

S

sungate638

Hi Everyone,

It has bee quiet lately around me, but now there is news i am curious how everyone is.
We can snagger our appartment 638 on the 3th of april.... exiting!

i have no clue if we will get the key (moeftah) directly after the snaggering. We plann to stay in Egypt for 12 days and hopefully we will be able to furnish everything and see the carpenter for the kitchen.

2.5 years waiting finally pays off. The last time we were on the project was november last year and hopefully everything is good, clean and ready.

Does anyone of you have an appointment for snaggering in the same period?

Keep you posted.

Linda and André
Sungate 638

Light

Light

Meeting with Mr. Shawky- from 1st. of May all the Ocean Breeze – Sun Gate resort will be finished

Hi Everyone,

It has bee quiet lately around me, but now there is news i am curious how everyone is.
We can snagger our appartment 638 on the 3th of april.... exiting!

i have no clue if we will get the key (moeftah) directly after the snaggering. We plann to stay in Egypt for 12 days and hopefully we will be able to furnish everything and see the carpenter for the kitchen.

2.5 years waiting finally pays off. The last time we were on the project was november last year and hopefully everything is good, clean and ready.

Does anyone of you have an appointment for snaggering in the same period?

Keep you posted.

Linda and André
Sungate 638
Hi Linda and André ,

Very nice to hear good news from you. :flowers: Congrats on snagging appointment for your apartment.

Unfortunately we are going to miss you this time because bought our tickets just 3 days after your departure. But on the other hand it might be beneficial that we would be able to check realisation of all Orbit promises to you because we will stay until 2nd of May.

Also, I would like to pass info from the other owner that I received just yesterday: “I have received a reply from Mohamed Salah tonight, he asked me to pass on the information on the forum:
“I think you have seen how we work and also who we are we will start the maintenance when the resort is ready for living we will not make you paid money for nothing I have told you before that the we will start it from 1st. March
Now after a Meeting with Mr. Shawky all the resort will be start from
1st. of May at this date all the resort will be finished and ready for living. Please can you inform all the owners for me in the forums so they can know about this. Mohamed Salah”

So glad to hear that….we will see what will happen.

Rivermead

Rivermead

Hello Guys,

Just a quick update of Ocean Breeze and Sungate, these photographs were taken this month.

IMG_4634.jpg IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

S

sungate638

hi everyone

I got back mid april after snaggering our appartment and everything went very smoothly. We got the keys directly after snaggering and there is a small list with things that need to be done.
Mr. Salah will take care that those things are going to be repaired when i am back in Egypt. Tuesday i will leave to Egypt and about a week later i will be in Sahl Hasheesh.

We started to clean the appartment. It looked great at first but during cleaning we found out that the workers in Egypt work differently than here in Europe.
We removed a lot of paintdrops from the floor and sink and so on. Anyway. Thats all been done and now we are waiting for the kitchen to arrive.
A lot of furniture has been delivered by Neil of Rivermeadglobal. And they look great.

Tuesday the 17th of may i will carry a lot of stuff that needs to be put in place in the appartment and than i am starting to shop again.... to finish everything of.

Attachments

M

Mina

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I have recently come across information about possibility to purchase

apartment in Hurghada. Can anyone give me more information about laws and regulations

in real estate market in Egypt ? Does anyone have experience cooperating with Hurghadainvestment company?

Thank you

M

Mina

Hello Linda and Andre

I would be grateful if you would share the information how much did you pay for the studio (the price per square meter, and did you pay any tax )?

Thank you

S

sungate638

Hello Linda and Andre

I would be grateful if you would share the information how much did you pay for the studio (the price per square meter, and did you pay any tax )?

Thank you
Dear Mina,

Please inform at the office where they can give you more information about the prices per square meter.
We bought it directly of the projectdeveloper orbit alliance.

Good luck!
linda

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Help with completing

I have spoken to Orbit Alliance today and asked them for details of who people need to contact for completions as it appears many of those that bought through MRI have not had any contact and may be unaware that they need to complete NOW.

So if you have an apartment on Ocean Breeze or Sun Gate please contact:

Brandon McCormack

The Completions Team

UK: 0870 423 5635

or

[email protected]

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

You have sun loungers

Here is a photo taken recently as you can see the new entrance is completed and looks stunning with the VERY large smoked glass windows. You will also notice sun loungers round the pool, although the communal areas are not yet fully complete I am told there's many workers on site getting them finished.

It does look very nice :)

Ocean Breeze sunloungers.jpg