Ocean Breeze Sahl Hasheesh

Tobias

Tobias

Thanks, was in Sahl Hasheesh, two years ago and passed by that site. Looks fantastic!

Light

Light

WOW, thanks a lot!!! very nice pictures and good news. I was a bit disappointed that lost my opportunity this year to go on my Easter holiday to Sahl Hasheesh but thanks to you now I can be relaxed :five:

S

sungate638

hi light

hi light,
I read you reply to a sungate message. I just opened a thread for buyers of the sungate and ocean breeze project, hopefully more owners willl download there new pictures....

hope to hear from you.

kind regards,
linda
sungate

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
hi light,
I read you reply to a sungate message. I just opened a thread for buyers of the sungate and ocean breeze project, hopefully more owners willl download there new pictures....

hope to hear from you.

kind regards,
linda
sungate
next time me or my husband there will try to make new pictures ::::))))

Light

Light

Hi light,

Which appartment did you buy at sungate or ocean breeze?

linda
Hi Linda, sorry for my long-long delay with respond but unfortunately i stopped using my forum registered email and have not being here for a couple of months. But now i updated my email and will be connected.:wavey: We have 328 apartment at Sun Gate and I really appreciate your photo-update for our spot. Can you please clarify for me: is the photo 2 with the view over villas was made from Sun Gate building? and what is the floor?

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Ocean Breeze & Sungate Updated Pictures 1

Dear Friends and Forum members I been To Sahl Hasheesh today and managed to make some updated pictures for Ocean Breeze and Sungate Project

Attachments

E

Egypt fan

Nice project but seems long way to be finished I guess or when is delivery date>?

S

sungate638

Hi everyone,
We have been to the project last november and as we understood it will be delivered by february.

Everything looks great!
Kind regards,
linda
Sungate638

B

b bingham

Hi
I purchased a 1st floor appartment in Sungate through MRI at phase 1 a few years back.
I know the completion date is in early April, but i would like to know if anyone is still employing their original solicitor that was supplied by MRI and if not are you using an Orbitalliance solictor?
Also can anyone have any recmmendations regarding purchasing furnature packages in Egypt?

Many thanks
Bill.

E

Egypt fan

Hi
I purchased a 1st floor appartment in Sungate through MRI at phase 1 a few years back.
I know the completion date is in early April, but i would like to know if anyone is still employing their original solicitor that was supplied by MRI and if not are you using an Orbitalliance solictor?
Also can anyone have any recmmendations regarding purchasing furnature packages in Egypt?

Many thanks
Bill.
Dear Bill

Its much better to hire your own solicitor in my own opinion and you can check the ones listed on the Embassy recommendations, for furniture there is many to shop from around just check differnt offers and select what suits you from quality and price side and can find on internet if you search Google many of them

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

New photos

Hi All, we have just returned from Egypt and here are a few photos.

CIMG3055.jpg

CIMG3071.jpg

CIMG3101.jpg

CIMG3080.jpg

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi

Many thanks
Bill.
Hi Bill!
We purchased two appartments in Sun gate through MRI some years ago, We still have the same solicitor as we had then. We have been in contact with him some times after MRI left Egypt. Try to get in contact with your solicitor. They were not bound to MRI. We met our solicitor last time we went to Egypt together with people from Orbitalliance.

Who told you Sun gate will be completed in early april?

Best regards
Ulf &Susanne

B

b bingham

Hi Ulf and Susanne
I was using Roberto Sanchez through MRI at the 1st stage in 2008 but have since e mailed him many times without any reply.
I now have been contacted by Louis Huguenin who infomed me of the completion date and i understand is with Orbitalliance and he has told me he will take care of all my affairs.
He has recommended a quote from Ofalex regarding furniture for my appartment.
Have you had any quotes from any other company?
Regards Bill

E

Egypt fan

Hi Ulf and Susanne
I was using Roberto Sanchez through MRI at the 1st stage in 2008 but have since e mailed him many times without any reply.
I now have been contacted by Louis Huguenin who infomed me of the completion date and i understand is with Orbitalliance and he has told me he will take care of all my affairs.
Regards Bill
wish all of you Merry X-Mass from Sunny Hurghada :smile:

Just question who is ofalex?

Thanks

U

Ulf & Susanne

Hi Ulf and Susanne
Regards Bill
Hello Bill,
We also had Roberto Sanchez as a solicitor through MRI. We have been told that he does not work in Egypt any longer. Our contact has been Mr Wael Bastawy who works at Martinez Echevarria as a lawyer. Last time we heard from him was in april 2010. After that time we haven´t heard anything about completion date nor from him or Orbitalliance. We found the hole process very strange that we through rumours get to know the date for completion. How did Louis Huguenin get in touch with you?

Regards
Ulf & Susanne

B

b bingham

Hi Ulf and Susanne
I had just been contacted out of the blue in August informing me that the property would be delivered and ready for completion within the last week in March or the first week in April.