New Marina Hurghada near Arabia Tourist district

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

What's it like these days

How popular is the New Marina these days

The placed looked great in December.

Are there still lots of really expensive boats moored up.

P

propertastic

How popular is the New Marina these days

The placed looked great in December.

Are there still lots of really expensive boats moored up.
Let me go and have a look from my balcony ...

There's still quite a few expensive boats here, but it's still nowhere near that amount you can find in Abu Tig Marina in El Gouna.

It definitely got quieter since winter began. It was wonderful to sit outside during the rest of the year, but it can be a little chilly at nights these days - you need to wear - *gasp* - a pullover!

But winter will be over in a few more weeks and then I'm sure that the place will be back as lively as it was last October.

J

jeremy bright

Let me go and have a look from my balcony ...

There's still quite a few expensive boats here, but it's still nowhere near that amount you can find in Abu Tig Marina in El Gouna.

It definitely got quieter since winter began. It was wonderful to sit outside during the rest of the year, but it can be a little chilly at nights these days - you need to wear - *gasp* - a pullover!

But winter will be over in a few more weeks and then I'm sure that the place will be back as lively as it was last October.
hi nick what’s the prices like now in the marina are they still out of peoples who don’t own boats in the complex price range also what sort of people are in the penthouse studios on the roof are they used as a 2nd bedroom for people who bought in the complex and wanted a extra bedrooms

E

Ery

Hi Jeremi. On the moment the studious are avaliable for everybody. The smolest ones will have some modification. If you want to purchise without modification it will cost around 60000dol . There is a part of terrace that is private for the owner of studio around 60 sp m.

J

jeremy bright

Hi Jeremi. On the moment the studious are avaliable for everybody. The smolest ones will have some modification. If you want to purchise without modification it will cost around 60000dol . There is a part of terrace that is private for the owner of studio around 60 sp m.
what changes have they done and are you saying the penthous on the roof are $60,000

P

propertastic

I wouldn't recommend Hurghada Marina to any morning people or light-sleepers as it can be pretty noisy at night.

Most of the bars have to shut at 2.00am, but Hed Kandi runs to 5.00 or 6.00am on occasions.

We are towards the quieter end of the marina and can still hear it. Those that have apartments down the noisy end by Papa's must really struggle.

E

Ery

Jeremi, the penthouse it is too strong name it is just small studious. the price is 60000 only in case if you will buy without any modification. So it is one bedroom and shower room. outside it is pergola and huge terrace with Marina view. In case if you will buy the studio with modification(they want to close pergola for you can use it like kitchen or something like that) you will pay more. How much exactly it is not announced yet. About noise I can tell that in the first block which is near Had candy it is really not worth to buy but all another blocks are ok. Besides of course the developers tried to protect the residents by construction itself. (the windows are double glasses with vacuum inside to stop the noise)

E

Ery

rent in Marina

also to rent studious in Marina it is a very greate business I must say! Just think if you purchise for $60000 of course you will spend more at least from 5 to 10 thousand dol, but the price for rent per month is from 300 to 400 Euro so account how it is. And I must say a lot of people are asking about studio for rent...

J

jeremy bright

also to rent studious in Marina it is a very greate business I must say! Just think if you purchise for $60000 of course you will spend more at least from 5 to 10 thousand dol, but the price for rent per month is from 300 to 400 Euro so account how it is. And I must say a lot of people are asking about studio for rent...
60 000 U.S. dollars = 42 616.6631 British pounds

to tell you the truth I was looking at the penthouses some years ago wish I had bought one now as at the time they was selling for £12,000 and survice charge was only £100 a year but as they had no kitchens or aircon put me of at the time

Last edited:
J

jeremy bright

60 000 U.S. dollars = 42 616.6631 British pounds

to tell you the truth I was looking at the penthouses some years ago wish I had bought one now as at the time they was selling for £12,000 and survice charge was only £100 a year but as they had no kitchens or aircon put me of at the time
this is info

Attachments

D

dave99

Walking distance to New Marina

Red Sea Residencia owners take advantage on the new walkway to the New Marina - takes about 15 mins to walk.

Attachments

P

propertastic

Red Sea Residencia owners take advantage on the new walkway to the New Marina - takes about 15 mins to walk.
Both the Marina Cafe and the Adidas/Timberland shop have closed down in the past couple of weeks.

This is no great loss though as the Marina Cafe was completely rubbish and I expect the person who thought it was a good idea to sell real Adidas and Timberland goods in a place where knock-offs are on sale everywhere for a fraction of the price has probably been admitted to the asylum by now.

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Both the Marina Cafe and the Adidas/Timberland shop have closed down in the past couple of weeks.

This is no great loss though as the Marina Cafe was completely rubbish and I expect the person who thought it was a good idea to sell real Adidas and Timberland goods in a place where knock-offs are on sale everywhere for a fraction of the price has probably been admitted to the asylum by now.
I guess its the credit crunch every where I hear alot of people doesn't do any sales and sure have difficulties to afford the rent in a place such the marina, may be outlets needed to get some marketing activities

D

dave99

Hows the Marina doing these day

Anyone been to the Marina this week.

Hows it doing these days.

It's such a great place to be.

R

rossantony

21st century staff...

I like adidas, so went to the shop, and chose about 2000le worth of clothes for the summer. I went to pay and they wouldn't accept my credit card. ended up going to puma by costa coffee instead. no big suprise they shut the adidas shop. they are moving to senzo mall.

J

johnwayne

Banned
I like adidas, so went to the shop, and chose about 2000le worth of clothes for the summer. I went to pay and they wouldn't accept my credit card. ended up going to puma by costa coffee instead. no big suprise they shut the adidas shop. they are moving to senzo mall.
hi - does anyone know when the new senzo mall is opening and is this near the titanic hotel road area? thanks

W

wellheld

hi - does anyone know when the new senzo mall is opening and is this near the titanic hotel road area? thanks
Don't know when it's actually opening ( sometime last year I believe ) but the Spinneys sign is up WHOOPEE!!!!!!! The whole developement looks fantastic.

J

johnwayne

Banned
thanks wellheld - are spinneys for food? or do they sell furniture as well? thanks

W

wellheld

Spinney's

thanks wellheld - are spinneys for food? or do they sell furniture as well? thanks
Well now i have to admit that I've never been in a Spinney's, but from outside (the City Stars one in Cairo) it looks like they sell all the stuff that a Tesco or Asda would sell, so furniture I don't know about. But some people in Hurghada get excited about Spinneys so I am too.
Helen

D

dave99

Good news about shops but ???

What does this have to do with the marina - or is this shop close by ???

Well now i have to admit that I've never been in a Spinney's, but from outside (the City Stars one in Cairo) it looks like they sell all the stuff that a Tesco or Asda would sell, so furniture I don't know about. But some people in Hurghada get excited about Spinneys so I am too.
Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.