Mizin - Remraam

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fira

Kindly reply to these questions:

Does anyone know about the short term/long term prospects for investing in this project ?

How good of an investment is this when compared to Ajman and international city? (Any answer backed with stats would be helpful)

It seems to be on the edge of Dubai land (though nearer to Dubai World Central) will that hurt or help its price appreciation ? Also taking into consideration there are other future property projects with in the center of Dubai Land (if you see the Dubai Land map) and around City of Arabia etc.

Any news when Dubai Land will become functional and ready ? 5 - 10 or 20 years ?
Hi. Dubai Land did not start construction becouse project not was ready from the muster developer. Now it is ready and handover. Also if any developer will launch the project and not start contsruction in more than 6 months time , land will be taken from the muster developer. So they will start.

F

Fira

miss

Dear Mobee,
Thank you . i plan to be in Dubai on 26th and hope to book an apartment.

Naseem
i hear there is some netionality not will be able to get residnce visa if they are not alrady residence in Dubai. You can check thet before you made desigion

Y

Yasir

Banned
I want to invest in Badrah or remraam . Is it good idea ? What you advise?
Remraam is the hottest in the market right now and badrah is catching fire cause the phase 3 launch is just round the corner. Investing in either one of those can be benefecial.

F

Fira

Miss

Remraam is the hottest in the market right now and badrah is catching fire cause the phase 3 launch is just round the corner. Investing in either one of those can be benefecial.
thanks for replay. pl. kindly let me know. if i buy on phace 1, studio what will be the best premium so i can make benefit. i have offer AED 1200 per sq.ft in Remraam , 21% in Badrah. Can i go for it?

Y

Yasir

Banned
^^ If its Phase 1 .. For Badrah Studio 21% is a good price ..

whats the phase for Remraam .. ??

S

sameer.dada

remraam buy offer

I am ready to buy a studio form anyone who owns remraam for 18% premium.
Please contact me if you want to sell. Thanks.
my user name above (at) gmail

S

sameer.dada

or a 1 br for 14% premium. But not the big 1 bed 1378 sq ft, rather the smaller ones Ie 848 sq ft. Please email or PM details if you are willing to sell. Thanks.

F

Fira

^^ If its Phase 1 .. For Badrah Studio 21% is a good price ..

whats the phase for Remraam .. ??
remramm phace 1 , i have offer for 1200 . shell i go for it?
How much premium you think i can make after 6 months?:confused:

S

sameer.dada

remraam buy offer

If you can hold, then hold it. You'll make more premium later. Probabaly after Cityscape in October / Nov.

But post the details of your unit on here. Maybe someone will offer you better than 1200.

F

Fira

If you can hold, then hold it. You'll make more premium later. Probabaly after Cityscape in October / Nov.

But post the details of your unit on here. Maybe someone will offer you better than 1200.
it is not my unit i wont to buy. Agent offer me 1200+ 2% transfer + 2% commission. I wont to ask shell i buy or not?
What you guys are thinking? Good deail. i can make money on top or not?

S

sameer.dada

phase 2??

Everyone is asking for phase 3 currently..

D

DubaiMuse

Can some one please tell me the current premium (without commission & transfer) going for Phase 3 in Remraam. I just want to confirm what the current premiums are going for Phase 3 for 2 Br.

Also what are the normal transfer + commission rates ?

Would any one recommend buying and holding onto this (for atleast a year) or selling this after city scape ?

All suggestions/advise welcome...!!

D

DubaiMuse

Urgent advise regarding Phase 3 Remraam by Mizin

Well my brother has been offered the following for his apartments in Remraam (phase 3). Can anyone please advise if according to market rates these offers are good ?

For 1 bed room : 1250/sqft...about 17.37 % premium net
for 2 Bed room : 1185/sq ft....about 15 % premium net (buyer is paying cash on spot, rather than financing, on this one)

All of these were Net...

Please kindly let me know what you guys think of these offers ? My brother wants to sell these ones now and the remaining he has after City Scape. If anyone can advise that would be great.

I dont' know about 2 bed. But 1 b/r is 20%. Studio is higher. Yes hold till after cityscape. I've got a few 1 b/r units (846 sq ft) each. I'm selling 2 of them now for 21% premium plus 2% transfer. THen selling the others after cityscape.

S

sameer.dada

Nope, tell him not to sell. Ciyscape is only a few weeks away. Might as well wait as there are no payments to be made.

I

Investor3

Dear Users

I would like to know if anyone has any experience dealing with mizin and if so if their upcoming release of Remraam in Dubai is a good opportunity to invest? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks
CJ

visit www,amgblace,com they are launching the third phase of Remraam. So far Dubai's Hotest Investment. They got all price details and help you with your investment programe throught. I made mine during the first two phases.

I

Investor3

You can get answer for all your query about Remraam and the phase 3 of its progress at www,amgblace,com. Call them and they will take you through step by step. I have done it and a good opertunity to invest even during this credit crunch period.

really_true

really_true

Mizin remraam my favourite property . Its one for the long haul one for flipping you name it .
Even in this credit crunch this one is a HOttie . It makes all sense in buying what you can .Dont spread yourself thin . Prices are very attractive in fact i ve got some pics on its site construction . Any one got ideas how i can attach them here .My suggestion to one and all
buy this hottie -its a favourite with extra sound fundamentals .

S

sameer.dada

really true:

Yeah I agree with you. When the market comes back, Remraam will be the best project to have. Because the installment payment was due on the 7th, premiums came down as people without money had to sell for minimum premium. Now I hope it will get more expensive again. I've got one which I'll sell for 1280 aed.

R

Rasheed Muhammed

Mizin Investor Forum

Remraam (Mizin) is a development where the developer has to do something urgently about their prices considering steep fall in construction costs (60-70%).

Their launch price in April 2008 of AED 1020 per sq ft is highly overpriced and a steep increase from their initial price of AED 750 - AED 850 per sq ft. This increase would have taken into account the escalating construction costs which is no longer valid.

Is there any forum of Mizin investors who have the same situation as me?

U

usmanzk

Remraam (Mizin) is a development where the developer has to do something urgently about their prices considering steep fall in construction costs (60-70%).

Their launch price in April 2008 of AED 1020 per sq ft is highly overpriced and a steep increase from their initial price of AED 750 - AED 850 per sq ft. This increase would have taken into account the escalating construction costs which is no longer valid.

Is there any forum of Mizin investors who have the same situation as me?
I'm in the same situation as you Rasheed. I have loads of apartments in Phase 3 Mizin is sticking with the payment plan, no changes. Have tried talking with them, no success.
Let me know if something works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.