Mizin - Remraam

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Naseem islam

I did book a Remraam apartment and would like share my experience with fellow bloggers. I and friends reached the site at 5;30am, only to discover a long queue. There were already more than 400 people there. By day break there were easily a 1000 people. Queue was broken by those who came late. Lots of skirmishes and aggressive behaviour and the worst was waiting till 11 o'clock out in the open under the blazing sun. Eventually we got into a huge aircondirtioned marquee, were served juices and amazing snacks. My turn came around 7pm, after waiting 14 hours did get to bok an apartment.
Property developers please arrange for people to queue in a covered place. 4 hours under the sun is not on.
Hopeful buyers start queuing at 8pm the night before if you want to be the early bird.

Naseem Islam

R

Roshan

I did book a Remraam apartment and would like share my experience with fellow bloggers. I and friends reached the site at 5;30am, only to discover a long queue. There were already more than 400 people there. By day break there were easily a 1000 people. Queue was broken by those who came late. Lots of skirmishes and aggressive behaviour and the worst was waiting till 11 o'clock out in the open under the blazing sun. Eventually we got into a huge aircondirtioned marquee, were served juices and amazing snacks. My turn came around 7pm, after waiting 14 hours did get to bok an apartment.
Property developers please arrange for people to queue in a covered place. 4 hours under the sun is not on.
Hopeful buyers start queuing at 8pm the night before if you want to be the early bird.

Naseem Islam
When will this madness end. With so much of developments going on, is there a market for all this is the big question.

This madness has to stop. God knows when ??.

Till such time, lets be a part of the madness.

Roshan

M

mpat

Naseem Islam

Its incredibly crazy//// Cant find words to describe this....

D

DubaiMuse

Bunch of questions

Kindly reply to these questions:

Does anyone know about the short term/long term prospects for investing in this project ?

How good of an investment is this when compared to Ajman and international city? (Any answer backed with stats would be helpful)

It seems to be on the edge of Dubai land (though nearer to Dubai World Central) will that hurt or help its price appreciation ? Also taking into consideration there are other future property projects with in the center of Dubai Land (if you see the Dubai Land map) and around City of Arabia etc.

Any news when Dubai Land will become functional and ready ? 5 - 10 or 20 years ?

D

DubaiMuse

Does any one know what premium is this property at right now ? You can pm me if this info can't be displayed on this thread. Thx.

D

Doobedoo

Payments should be paid quarterly as following:
5% on booking,

10%
5%
10%
5%
10%
5%
10%
5%
10%,

Then 25% on completion.

That was the payment schedule from phase 1.
Thanks Sina

M

mpat

This is really good idea,Really true.
I can take a studio, provided all s well.
Regards

really_true

really_true

Hot News

PURE hear say

MIZIN is doing traffic studies so PHASE 4 is a REALITY may be called somthing else not necessary phase 4.

Guys i would say hold u r horses for this one

R

Roshan

Kindly reply to these questions:

Does anyone know about the short term/long term prospects for investing in this project ?

How good of an investment is this when compared to Ajman and international city? (Any answer backed with stats would be helpful)

It seems to be on the edge of Dubai land (though nearer to Dubai World Central) will that hurt or help its price appreciation ? Also taking into consideration there are other future property projects with in the center of Dubai Land (if you see the Dubai Land map) and around City of Arabia etc.

Any news when Dubai Land will become functional and ready ? 5 - 10 or 20 years ?

Dubailand is a humangous project. For the full development to come in, you need atleast a good 7 to 10 years, could be more. But once it comes in, it will be the hot place to be in.

Has anyone considered buying retail space in Dubailand ??.

Roshan

S

Small fish

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and so to investments. The awesome range and quality of information posted on this forum amazes me. Thanks to Roshan , I downloaded the mortgage calculator he posted on another thread; yet to figure how to use it, though.

Appreciate if someone could advice if it would be possible to sell an apartment before receiving the Contract. I bought 2 studios at Phase - III prelaunch of Remraam; would it be legally possible to sell them before receiving the contract?

Thanks in advance

really_true

really_true

MOU are good way to sell off plan properties and there is a hge market for them

S

Small fish

Thanks MMSM & Really true,

Would it be possible to elaborate a little more on how this MoU system operates (grateful if any info on people / agents handling these types of transactions could be provided)

Thanks

really_true

really_true

Ha ha if u want details of ppl the mod has warned me n times .

Here goes MOU business
U go to a Real estate - they take a big comission of ur profits .
make a agreement on payer saying u the seller have sold the rights to that particular unit.

They quote the price sold etc etc .

There will be 1 or 2 witnesses other than the buyer and the seller

IN all this the risk is upon the buyer . The seller is at no risk at all. If u wanna have a look ill try to upload somebodys MOU if possible as an attachment i am not sure if i can attach on the forum but ill try later

really_true

really_true

as an person i would be willing to do MOUs -- if i gave the details the MOD would ban me from the forum for ever .I dont wanna leave this forum or have a new id and start all over again .

Personally i would like to help u but the forum allows conatcts if u are a premium member .I am a simple active member

R

Roshan

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site and so to investments. The awesome range and quality of information posted on this forum amazes me. Thanks to Roshan , I downloaded the mortgage calculator he posted on another thread; yet to figure how to use it, though.

Appreciate if someone could advice if it would be possible to sell an apartment before receiving the Contract. I bought 2 studios at Phase - III prelaunch of Remraam; would it be legally possible to sell them before receiving the contract?

Thanks in advance
It's not that whether you can sell. It's whether anyone will buy in that situation. I would not buy in that kind of situation.

I do not think you can do that - OR - approach the developer and see if he will do it in his records by paying a transfer fee. Who does not want money coming in, especially a developer.

I am glad you used thge mortgage calculator. It's the easiest one that I have used. I always go to this mortgage calculator when analysing an investment, tells me exactly what my EMI's will be, what will be my positive or negative cash flow. The best way of analysing your deal instead of asking other people.

Don't forget to go to Sunil's site which tells you a lot on real estate investing. His link is on the calculator.

Good luck.

Roshan

S

Small fish

Thank you both for your views,

I did not know that contact details are not allowed to be posted.

Really true, would it be possible to provide me some information through e-mail? If yes, please do so at smallfishk@gmail dot com

Thanks again

really_true

really_true

mizin studio

Yes kindly inform me at r e a l l y _ t r u e a t h o t m a i l d o t c o m
what phase is it

I have a re-sale studio available there. About 575K with 588 sq.ft. (including comm). Let me know if interested.

F

Fira

Miss

Hi,
I want to do investment in Dubai. I would like to invest in Badrah or Remraam. What do you advise me?

F

Fira

Miss

I want to invest in Badrah or remraam . Is it good idea ? What you advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.