Miscellaneous Questions: Post them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trix

CBD International city

Hi i am new in the area...is there anyone out there staying near Royal Residences or Riviera lakeside apartments in International City? would like to meet up to make some friends.

L

Lsab

If this subject has already been covered can somebody point me to the right thread please. If not, I would be grateful to learn the procedure for selling a property in IC? I've been offered a price - from there what do I do? How long does it take from start to finish? Do I need a solicitor and if so any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

M

malikmmm

anyone interested in selling 1b/r apartment in france, greece, england, spain, italy, russia cluster... on finance basis please advise. buying for own purpose to move in...

M

malikmmm

If this subject has already been covered can somebody point me to the right thread please. If not, I would be grateful to learn the procedure for selling a property in IC? I've been offered a price - from there what do I do? How long does it take from start to finish? Do I need a solicitor and if so any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
am interested to buy dear what is it that you have... my mobile no is 00971504560826 and mail at malikmmm(at)hotmail(dot)com

G

gerasimosk

annual service charges

Hello,
I'm an owner of 1 bedroom flat in IC-Greece.
There seem to be considerable annual service charges from International City LLC.
My question is, in case a flat is rented in IC who is paying these charges? the owner or the tenant?

M

malikmmm

Hello,
I'm an owner of 1 bedroom flat in IC-Greece.
There seem to be considerable annual service charges from International City LLC.
My question is, in case a flat is rented in IC who is paying these charges? the owner or the tenant?
it has to be the owner who has to pay the annual maintenance charges and not the tenant.
I am looking for a one bed room apt if you are interested to sell for myself to live in as do not want to be living in rented apt's anymore. my mobile no is 00971504560826.

M

malikmmm

it has to be paid by the owner itself...
infact i am looking for an aprtment for myself r u interested in selling same and if yes how many sq.ft and how much you are asking for...

G

ghamaryllis

Costa Blanca North bellarotja

Does anybody know anything about this development. I know Fadesa have merged with Martin SA. My friend has paid 40000 euros already for a property here, which should have been ready in June 2006. It is still nowhere near ready. Bank guarantee has run out and her lawyer is trying to get another one. However she has not heard from him either. Can anyone help?

G

gerasimosk

it has to be the owner who has to pay the annual maintenance charges and not the tenant.
I am looking for a one bed room apt if you are interested to sell for myself to live in as do not want to be living in rented apt's anymore. my mobile no is 00971504560826.
thx for the answer, I'm not selling, I have rented it already

M

matlee

Hi,

I am very new to Dubai and in amidst of signing tenance contract for leasing and rental apartment in Bur Dubai.
One of the additional clause mentions " The tenancy lease will be renewed at prevailing market price at the date of renewal as agreed subject to variation"
Agency states that this market price & variation and is pertaining to rental laws where the annual rental increment is limited to 5% after two years of lease and is quite standard.
Please advice if this should be a cause of concern. Your comments are appreciated a lot!!
Thanks

L

Lsab

Hi Matlee,

You would probably get more answers if you posted this on the main forum too rather than the International City one. You might have to make a new thread as I don't know if there is one already for misc. questions.

Best of luck

M

matlee

Thanks Isab,

I have established a new thread under Dubai properties, and hope to get a quick response from someone.:)

K

kaku67

I have a shop in england cluster looking for a manager to establish franchise business in fast food
i have also two shops in england cluster tring to rent it out for the last 7 months but no one is willing to take it , what is the best rent to ask ?, somone was saying that jafza discourage people to do buisness so prices come down ,and it takes like upto 2 years to get a licece. some people have even paid rent upto one year still wating for licence now they have cancelled lease agrement. i ithnk it would take a few years to get the shops started . and price would come down to 150 to 250per square foot, and rents will come down to 15 to 20 dhs per square foot per year . the international city retail shops are the only investment in whole of uae ,which have lost value.i wish had never invested there.

L

Lsab

It seems the thread 'Properties for rent' has been closed!!! Does anyone have any idea why??

Thanks
I think Mohammad, because agents such as yourself more or less took it over - same with the 'For Sale' thread. As an agent you need to pay to advertise your services on the forum by becoming a premium member.

K

kaku67

can the shops in international city dubai be converted into apartments ???. as apartments are selling for like 1000 per sq feet and shops are not even being sold for 500 per sq feet . if nakheel allows the shops to be converted into apartments han it would be a great favour o the owners as they would be able to recover there orignal cost

M

mskhan

Renting

Hi there
just found your forum today.
I am new to poperty investing and hope you guys could possible advice me on certain matters.
I have bought 2 apartments in morrocco (international city) and are hoping to rent them out,does any one know any good rental agencies and also your opinions on if I should furnish them ?
Any advice on the above or any think else I should be aware of would be gratefully appreciated.:)
Hi Rebecca,

I bought in Persia, IC, handover was in September 2007. Rented straightaway through Exclusive UAE, a British run company based in Dubai. If you intend to rent long term, you do not have to furnish your apartments. The tenants bring their own furniture. Exclusive will arrange water & electricity connections. Connection fee is charged to the tenant. Exclusive also arranged the snagging & sorted out all the issues before the tenant moved in - I had to pay for this.

Search in Google for Exclusive UAE

Hope this helps

Salim

M

mskhan

Tenancy Lease

Hi,

I am very new to Dubai and in amidst of signing tenance contract for leasing and rental apartment in Bur Dubai.
One of the additional clause mentions " The tenancy lease will be renewed at prevailing market price at the date of renewal as agreed subject to variation"
Agency states that this market price & variation and is pertaining to rental laws where the annual rental increment is limited to 5% after two years of lease and is quite standard.
Please advice if this should be a cause of concern. Your comments are appreciated a lot!!
Thanks
Hi,

Below is a reply from my agent in Dubai who is looking after my 1 bedroom apartment in International City, Dubai. Hope this heps.

Salim

The current tenancy contract is for a one year period, 10th September 2007 - 9th September 2008. The rental amount at the beginning of this tenancy was AED 45,000. As long as the current tenant is wishing to renew at the end of this tenancy period, the rent will remain the same according to the UAE government regulations. Landlords cannot increase the rental amount until the 2nd tenancy renewal and this is capped at 5%. If the tenant does not wish to renew, then the landlord is able to increase the rent accordingly. At the moment, a 1 bed in International City is going for around AED 54K.

S

steph61773

Hello everyone,

Is there a quick was to establish what developments are offering competative prices in Dubai at the moment - perhaps ones that are in Pre-Launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.