Miscellaneous Questions: Post them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakob1986

now the thing is that this does not matter. even if thy have to split the commision they are only allowed 5% of the annual rent.

I have seen offices being raided by the police because agents took to much commision.

On the otherhand They'll find somebody else who will pay it.

M

masatoshi

now the thing is that this does not matter. even if thy have to split the commision they are only allowed 5% of the annual rent.

I have seen offices being raided by the police because agents took to much commision.

On the otherhand They'll find somebody else who will pay it.

Does anybody know where to report to?

J

jakob1986

Police, for example. RERA is also a nice location to report to, in case they have a license.

F

fazalrehman

Hi there,
I bought in Persia IC, in nov 2007 the transfer did not happen because the building owner did not turn up, the seller does not know the name of the new building owner, as the original owner sold the building on. Nakeel wont tell him the name of the new owner due to data protection act.
I have paid the money in full (its safe) and the agent is saying that i can have my money back.
I am sure there are other people in similiar situation, I would be most gratfull if some one can help me to find the building owner or how to get the information from Nakeel.
Thank you in advance
Fazal Rehman

D

desres

Hi there,
I bought in Persia IC, in nov 2007 the transfer did not happen because the building owner did not turn up, the seller does not know the name of the new building owner, as the original owner sold the building on. Nakeel wont tell him the name of the new owner due to data protection act.
I have paid the money in full (its safe) and the agent is saying that i can have my money back.
I am sure there are other people in similiar situation, I would be most gratfull if some one can help me to find the building owner or how to get the information from Nakeel.
Thank you in advance
Fazal Rehman
Hi
The Original owner has to know the name of the new owner as they would have done the transfer together at Nakheel so he must have some paperwork
when an owner buys anything they have to provide photocopy of passport & there would have been an M.O.U. with the previous owners name plus the new owners name the Real Est agent should have copies of this

What about the agent that offered you the money back was he involved in the change of ownership ?
Desres

D

Dubai-only

Procedure to rent a studio apartment in IC greece

Hi I have a friend who has studio apartment in International city greece cluster and would like to out it on rent. He has not opened his dubai bank account yet and has not yet applied for Nakheel agreement as he needs to go personally to dubai and get these things done.

Could anyone please guide me, can he rent the apartment still , if yes whats the procedure and what rental income he should be expecting?.

Thank you all for your kind help and guidance.

D

Dubai-only

Any good agents for renting studio apartment in international city greece? please.
Any contact number would be very much appreciated.

A

assunta

I just received the key of my apt. located in cbd.
I AM receving my bill from dewa with about 263 dh extra to pay under the voice of housing fee.
Does anybody knows what is about?
thank you.

V

vishal73

DM charge housing fees calculated on basis of 5% of the annual rent.
And the tenant has to pay along with the water-electricity bill.

But If you are the owner then they have some different calculations. I forget now. You can ask calling dewa office.

A

assunta

I am trying to rent the apt.
How much could I ask for a two bedr.full facilities incl.parking ?
with balcony about 106 msq.thank you

M

mbilalr

yes we have shops in all clusters of international city

Rahul
050 929 4189

M

mbilalr

send me your Phone number. I will get you an offer,
are your shops back to back or together.

H

Howsbuya

Shops

send me your Phone number. I will get you an offer,
are your shops back to back or together.
Is there any demand for shops in IC? There don't seem to be many that have started business yet?
HB

K

kaku67

Is there any demand for shops in IC? There don't seem to be many that have started business yet?
HB
it was because of jafza , as they were taking from 6 months to 3 years for issueing licence , now they have changed it to llc comapny , its more east and quick.

david-giorgi

david-giorgi

residential or commercia

Greetings

Would anybody recommend residential over commercial property eg long term leases more reliable tenants?

K

kaku67

Greetings

Would anybody recommend residential over commercial property eg long term leases more reliable tenants?
right now residential is good , as u can rent it in one day , but u never know maybe 2009 will me more demand for commercail . i think low to mediam end properties are best for investment as they give u around 10 to 12 % return per year ,and there is no new proerty coming into market in this sector , all are high end . if u looking for a galmourios property but not too good in return than u should buy emmar down town . it will give u a return of 4 to 5 % ,

N

Nisha303

CBD buildings

Are Nakheel also involved in the construction/handovers of the apartment units in the CBD buildings also??

I understand the CBD buildings are being constructed, sold and handed over by private developers. and Service charges for these are also much lower and specified in the sales contracts.

Any comments??
Hi,

The CBD plots were sold by Nakheel to private developers and the developers have sole rights of construction and sales thereof. Most of these properties are larger with more ammenities provided.

adeeb.shaikh

adeeb.shaikh

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........

Status
Not open for further replies.