Media Watch

J

Jeremy Sturgess

The New Magazine Place In the Sun(April)....A Family of four looking to buy an apartment in Hurghada, look at four properties 1. Ace Apartment 2. Mubarak 6 Hurghada new Town 3 Nubian Villa in El Gouna 4. Desert Pearl
All properties received positive comments, Desert Pearl showed some great interior photo,s of the apartments, a little bit of mention about Coral Sea Pearl. I love the comment the family make about El Gouna..wife said "I thought it was all a little bit "Tuesday night, backgammon round at the Brigadier's".
A nice mention for investing Propertastic's Complete Guide To Hurghada.
Regards eddie55

Apart from the backgammon comment the other thing I found strange was that all the photos for the desert pearl case study in the article seemed to be from Gouna. Or am i mistaken. I dont know desert pearl but Im pretty sure all the photos on that page were from Gouna. A backhanded compliment I suppose but how odd that developers need to use photos of gouna to sell their schemes and just a little misleading as well !

I

Ira

At the end of april you will find free Real Estate magazine in Hurghada and other cities in Egypt. There you can find articles, reportages, news, interviews, complete overview of the real estate world in Red Sea and across Egypt. Also legal and interior design advices.

P

propertastic

There's also the first of what will probably be a series of articles by yours truly in there - the first one being entitled, 'Why Hurghada? Why Now?'

L

Lsab

Hi Ira,

Can I please draw your attention to our terms and conditions in particular 3.2. We don't allow any advertising or promotional posts on the forum. If you would like to become a Premium member please see 'Premium Subscriptions' at the top of the page.
Regards
Linda

L

Lsab

There's such a lot of horrible news these last few days, and much of that involving children. Really tragic.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Linda as mothers we really cant imagine what the poor parents are going through.

M

max_steel

thanks ..for the info but its not the big deal you can search it on google

queenie40something

queenie40something

I have moved the thread and posts about the Real Estate Mag into this media thread.

I

Ira

I believe it's a brand new publication Max. If you've already seen it online perhaps you could post the link.
Yes, you are right, it is brand new publication and it will be published first, then it will have an electronic version, but not now... It will be the first real magazine (not directory, not news paper) about Real Estate in Egypt!!!

V

vix

The UAE are the biggest suppliers of cement to the Arab countries.
In the past week itself, cement prices in the UAE have gone up by 25 per cent.
Ready-mix concrete supply companies in the UAE are struggling with a huge backlog of orders from contractors as a massive shortage of cement hits the country.
I read that firms have issued their clients with notices that they will be unable to supply more than 45 per cent of the ready-mix orders as they attempt to deliver supplies to their contracted clients. Thus, the limited supplies will stay within the UAE.
The shortage has been triggered by the high cost and lack of cement, according to ready-mix producers.This apparently is a direct result of increasing oil prices in the region having a knock-on effect. This has caused some companies to cease production.